Mpls police chief correctly describes Mpls police, gets canned anyway

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
The chief of police in Minneapolis--some dame--has come out firmly on the question of whether the unarmed woman who had called police to report what sounded like a sexual assault occurring nearby and then was shot by the cop in the passenger seat of the cruiser that responded as she leaned through the window talking to the police officer in the driver's seat should have been shot. She answered "no", which is, in fact, the right answer.

Not only that, but she correctly stated that the actions of the black cop who shot the unarmed white woman in her bathrobe went "against who (they) are as a department". Her answer gets a triple word score because not only was it correct, she correctly answered the fundamental question at the core of all our matriarchy's most vexatious issues: Who are we not? In Minneapolis, the black cops action's are not who they are as a police department. Her ability to marry the gritty realities of policing with the philosophical underpinnings of our civilization is being credited tonight with being the reason enraged local youths aren't at the mall right now looting Target, breaking windows, and chanting no justice, no peace.

State investigators continue to probe Ms. Damond’s death. Both Ms. (Mayor) Hodges and (Police) Chief Harteau have said (that woman from Australia) should not have been shot. “Justine didn’t have to die,” Chief Harteau said on Thursday, citing information released by state officials investigating the case. “I believe the actions in question go against who we are as a department, how we train and the expectations we have for our officers.”
Despite demonstrating her mastery of police science, the mayor of once-beautiful Minneapolis--another dame--canned her.

What I'm curious about is what race the policeman was who was in the driver's seat.

Of course nothing will happen to the cop. He's a PC appointment and they cannot admit it was a mistake. The lefts agenda is far more important than the life of some white woman.

• Banned
Of course nothing will happen to the cop. He's a PC appointment and they cannot admit it was a mistake. The lefts agenda is far more important than the life of some white woman.
Something smells fishy about this whole thing. I'd like to know the race of the other cop.

Some black guy is yelling on Camera at mayors press conference now! Will not shut up. Close to a riot......I think he wants her to resign. Now massive chant. Anarchy in twin cities.

The chief of police in Minneapolis--some dame--has come out firmly on the question of whether the unarmed woman who had called police to report what sounded like a sexual assault occurring nearby and then was shot by the cop in the passenger seat of the cruiser that responded as she leaned through the window talking to the police officer in the driver's seat should have been shot. She answered "no", which is, in fact, the right answer.

Not only that, but she correctly stated that the actions of the black cop who shot the unarmed white woman in her bathrobe went "against who (they) are as a department". Her answer gets a triple word score because not only was it correct, she correctly answered the fundamental question at the core of all our matriarchy's most vexatious issues: Who are we not? In Minneapolis, the black cops action's are not who they are as a police department. Her ability to marry the gritty realities of policing with the philosophical underpinnings of our civilization is being credited tonight with being the reason enraged local youths aren't at the mall right now looting Target, breaking windows, and chanting no justice, no peace.

State investigators continue to probe Ms. Damond’s death. Both Ms. (Mayor) Hodges and (Police) Chief Harteau have said (that woman from Australia) should not have been shot. “Justine didn’t have to die,” Chief Harteau said on Thursday, citing information released by state officials investigating the case. “I believe the actions in question go against who we are as a department, how we train and the expectations we have for our officers.”
Despite demonstrating her mastery of police science, the mayor of once-beautiful Minneapolis--another dame--canned her.

What I'm curious about is what race the policeman was who was in the driver's seat.
Didn't this dame, as you put it "quit"? Why? Who made her? Please. I have seen public safety and well being sacrificed to the god of political correctness. We all know how the need to appease minority groups trumps necessity or common sense.

Another reason I never go into the city anymore. No need to.
Sections of North Mpls and and also the south side, not to mention East St Paul have become eyesore problem areas. The far left council is following same path as every urban area across the country.
40 miles out is a nice quiet fine place for me.

Last edited:

Right...just like the right's agenda is far more important than the life of some black man (Philando).

"dame"?

Right...just like the right's agenda is far more important than the life of some black man (Philando).

You moron, exactly what was the rights agenda that led to his death? You are a liar, admit it.

The police chief has no business speaking on the situation until a full investigation had been done.

Although I don't agree with her resigning as nothing happens to a police chief when a black man gets killed so why should she have to resign, but she made a mistake.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying all this white rage. Where was this rage for when black men and women were being killed by white Christian cops? Those liberals you speak so ill about have been saying police departments need reforms and better training for officers.

But you continued to show support for those reckless cops and set up go fund me pages for them. You were complicit as long as they were killing minority men and women.

What this officer did was no doubt reckless and he should have some charges against him or at the very least fired.

But you blue lives matter folks aren't fooling anyone. Its no mystery why you are outraged by this woman being killed and not about the hundreds of black men and women killed by cops.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying all this white rage. Where was this rage for when black men and women were being killed by white Christian cops? Those liberals you speak so ill about have been saying police departments need reforms and better training for officers.

But you continued to show support for those reckless cops and set up go fund me pages for them. You were complicit as long as they were killing minority men and women.

What this officer did was no doubt reckless and he should have some charges against him or at the very least fired.

But you blue lives matter folks aren't fooling anyone. Its no mystery why you are outraged by this woman being killed and not about the hundreds of black men and women killed by cops.
Fuck off with your stupidity.

You dumb shit. If you don't see the difference between this woman in her bathrobe and Michael Brown, then you are hopeless. Oh, and btw, pencil dick, on similar underlying offenses, a white man is more likely to be killed by cops than a black man.

"dame"?
It's a slang term for women from old movies.

Minneapolis, is still beautiful.

With photos of the Minneapolis mayor wearing a hijab, thus showing where her allegiance lies, I expect she'll appoint a Muslim to the position of Chief-of-Police and find some way to exonerate her precious Muslim cop.

Minneapolis, is still beautiful.
To be fair, I only see the airport these days (which is nice--parts of it, anyway). I withdraw my characterization.

Forum List

Back