Fun Survey/Question.OJ Set Free In October.What Would Be An Ideal Job For OJ Simpson?,Maybe Retail?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: As we all know by now, OJ will be set free,,,more like,,cut loose back to Florida come October. Well, he really needs to go back to work? Yes?
:eusa_snooty:
OK, maybe not. But just for fun, when you take into consideration what he did in the 90's and along with that Hotel Debacle where "OJ Just Wanted His Stuff Back",,what job would you love to see him in, or maybe a really bottom of the barrel job that would be a great punishment for his crimes. :rolleyes:
This one would be somewhat ideal for OJ.
Any major retailer, like the ones we see at the malls. And OJ can work the Kitchen Accessories section. Now think about, what kind of "Kitchen Tool" do all of us have to chop our vegetables?
Can you see yourself at Macys/JC Penny shopping for a few kitchen items, and OJ was there? what would you ask him? :laugh:

What Would Be An Ideal Job For OJ Simpson?

The only thing the 70 year-olds I know do and that pays money is writing. One of them takes a more active role in financial investment research, which he does more because he sees it as gambling and thus likes doing it. The rest of the septuagenarians I know perform only volunteer work. Any of the three would be suitable for OJ.

I heard his "pension" payments have grown to millions. If he works......2/3 goes to pay his victims $33mil award? I bet he won't work if victims garnish any pay.

Another fun poll would be: when does he violate parole? Or does he stay clean? He could always finish up his 33 year sentence.

:2up: As we all know by now, OJ will be set free,,,more like,,cut loose back to Florida come October. Well, he really needs to go back to work? Yes?
OK, maybe not. But just for fun, when you take into consideration what he did in the 90's and along with that Hotel Debacle where "OJ Just Wanted His Stuff Back",,what job would you love to see him in, or maybe a really bottom of the barrel job that would be a great punishment for his crimes. :rolleyes:
Any major retailer, like the ones we see at the malls. And OJ can work the Kitchen Accessories section. Now think about, what kind of "Kitchen Tool" do all of us have to chop our vegetables?
Can you see yourself at Macys/JC Penny shopping for a few kitchen items, and OJ was there? what would you ask him? :laugh:

he gets a pension from the NFL. why would you think he is going to take a job? he's 70 years old.

or is it that because he's black he should be standing on his feet selling you crap?

I heard he was going to open a handy man service in Sarasota.

Shining shoes at the airport

-Geaux

All this butt Hurt, I watched the trial for murder the Prosecution was so inept they couldn't have convicted him of jay walking. The defense destroyed the Prosecution and the JURY was right to acquit.

Plumbing Repair? I really dont want to look at his butt

A peeping OJ.

A peeping OJ.
Ford Salesman?,,,,,hey,,,i just may be in the market for a white SUV this Xmas

Forum List

Back