MP who warned gays would destroy marriage leaves wife for woman 20 years younger

MP who warned gays would destroy marriage leaves wife for woman 20 years younger

Right wing trash. The word hypocrite was invented for these idiots.

I wonder if his conduct strengthens the institution ?
ahhh Pink News, tammys favourite fake news source!
And anyway, The fact his marriage failed does not undermine the sanctity of marriage, and his wife appears to be working with him still, so maybe it’s all very amicable. As usual you really have no idea what’s going on. You certainly have no idea of how their relationship was or is.
So is Gay Marriage a threat to marriage ? Is that what you are saying ?

And anyway, The fact his marriage failed does not undermine the sanctity of marriage, and his wife appears to be working with him still, so maybe it’s all very amicable. As usual you really have no idea what’s going on. You certainly have no idea of how their relationship was or is.

Why are you putting words in her mouth?

I wouldnt put anything in her mouth.

How vile of you.

How vile of you.

Yes I think that was meaning penis. What else could that comment mean?

Maybe that's an American expression......I dunno.

Is that what I’m saying??? Can you show me where I said anything of the sort? Thanx, boyo;-)

How vile of you.

upload_2018-1-19_4-12-21.png

How is "Pink News" a "fake news source"? I've read through the links posted. Are you suggesting that the people quoted in them were misquoted in some way and, if so, that the misquoting was intentional?

Is that what I’m saying??? Can you show me where I said anything of the sort? Thanx, boyo;-)
Read the OP.. Its about hypocrisy.

Read the OP.. Its about hypocrisy.

Okay , so you're a hypocrite, doing something about it.

Your repeated attempts infer people in marriages somehow destroy the institution is laughable. The only one trying to destroy it here seems to be you.

Forum List

Back