MP who warned gays would destroy marriage leaves wife for woman 20 years younger

MP who warned gays would destroy marriage leaves wife for woman 20 years younger

I have long and repeatedly said that far and away, the biggest threat to and destroyer of marriage is divorce. Nothing and no one gay holds a candle to it.

Right wing trash. The word hypocrite was invented for these idiots.

I wonder if his conduct strengthens the institution ?
I think he's just been proven right...hasn't he?
Sort of. Need to find a link between Gay Marriage and his wife getting sick of the old bastard.

A gay couple moved in down the road a few years back . From that moment on I felt a growing threat to my previously happy marriage.
Ive tried to talk about it to Mrs T but she just turns the TV up. Need I say any more ?

Sort of. Need to find a link between Gay Marriage and his wife getting sick of the old bastard.

A gay couple moved in down the road a few years back . From that moment on I felt a growing threat to my previously happy marriage.
Ive tried to talk about it to Mrs T but she just turns the TV up. Need I say any more ?

Mom wasn't interested in a conversation?

His wife still works for him according to the article.

Did he specify that there has to be a direct link?
Gay marriage also causes storms...I'm not sure how the direct link works there but...God is mysterious.

Sounds like every 'televangelist' in the US. They rail against gay people but it turns out many of them were carrying on a gay relationship the whole time. All the while they are asking destitute grandmothers to send in their last $1000 because 'god will multiply it 100 times'. It is disgusting usery on a huge scale.

Gay marriage also causes storms...I'm not sure how the direct link works there but...God is mysterious.
That isnt the half of it.
The gay agenda is behind everything bad going on today.
Here is proof.
Falwell Suggests Gays to Blame for Attacks

Mom wasn't interested in a conversation?

His wife still works for him according to the article.

Where have you been hiding little kitty?

Here is proof.

Umm he's been dead for years.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Here is proof.

Umm he's been dead for years. View attachment 171889

I just Google and it say he died in 2007, have not heard of him before though.

Here is proof.

Umm he's been dead for years. View attachment 171889

I just Google and it say he died in 2007, have not heard of him before though.

Well, I was never a big fan of his, but if someone is going to use him as a supposed reference, then come on, at least make sure he's alive. He died 11 years ago. Kinda hard for him to be speaking out for or against anything now.

Well, I was never a big fan of his, but if someone is going to use him as a supposed reference, then come on, at least make sure he's alive. He died 11 years ago. Kinda hard for him to be speaking out for or against anything now.

MLK Day was yesterday, how soon we forget....

That he expressed concern about the institution of marriage, and then failed at it himself is not hypocrisy.

IF he presented himself as an Authority on Marriage, then that claim would have been greatly undermined...

But nothing you have presented actually meets the definition of hypocrisy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back