Moving truck spotted outside the White House!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Moving truck spotted outside White House!

Now.......really..........how awesome is this sight? Perhaps with the exception of Richard Nixon, will a White House exit ever be a more joyous occasion? Hope for Donald Trumps sake the flies exit as well......reports over the years of fly issues in there.......HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1:. Guess the exterminator truck will be arriving next.

I remember thinking what a dick Chris Matthews was when he spoke of this "tingle" up his leg 8 years ago.......but now I get what he meant!!:beer:

BHO and Michelle are in Hawaii right now.

No reason to come back right away.

Nothing to veto yet.

Moving truck spotted outside White House!

Now.......really..........how awesome is this sight? Perhaps with the exception of Richard Nixon, will a White House exit ever be a more joyous occasion? Hope for Donald Trumps sake the flies exit as well......reports over the years of fly issues in there.......HOLY MOTHER OF GOD:ack-1:. Guess the exterminator truck will be arriving next.

I remember thinking what a dick Chris Matthews was when he spoke of this "tingle" up his leg 8 years ago.......but now I get what he meant!!:beer:
I wonder if the Obama's are dead broke like the Clinton's were. Hopefully they don't resort to stealing things from the White House.

Why the hell are they stealing? They obviously did not bring any furniture there. If they are taking the furniture, that is probably best. Clean it the fuck out! Also, The Donald should have his private security comb the building for electronic bugging devices and of course professionals should be hired to fumigate the premises.

Why the hell are they stealing? They obviously did not bring any furniture there. If they are taking the furniture, that is probably best. Clean it the fuck out! Also, The Donald should have his private security comb the building for electronic bugging devices and of course professionals should be hired to fumigate the premises.
I bet he takes this nice Christmas tree ornament with him.
1421911603699.jpg

White House Christmas Decor Featuring Mao Zedong Comes Under Fire

Forum List

Back