White House calls comments by Hamas official about annihilating Israel ‘chilling’

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby condemns the “chilling comments” made by senior Hamas official Ghazi Hamad, who hailed the October 7 massacre and declared that, if given the chance, his terror group would carry out similar assaults in the future until Israel is annihilated.

“That’s what’s Israel faces,” Kirby tells reporters after Air Force One landed in Minneapolis.

That's what Israel has always faced from the Arabs/Palestinians.

War of Extermination​

An October 11, 1947 report on the pan-Arab summit in the Lebanese town of Aley,[9] by Akhbar al-Yom's editor Mustafa Amin, contained an interview he held with Arab League secretary-general Azzam. Titled, "A War of Extermination," the interview read as follows (translated by Efraim Karsh; all ellipses are in the original text):

Abdul Rahman Azzam Pasha spoke to me about the horrific war that was in the offing… saying:
"I personally wish that the Jews do not drive us to this war, as this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Tartar massacre[10] or the Crusader wars. I believe that the number of volunteers from outside Palestine will be larger than Palestine's Arab population, for I know that volunteers will be arriving to us from [as far as] India, Afghanistan, and China to win the honor of martyrdom for the sake of Palestine … You might be surprised to learn that hundreds of Englishmen expressed their wish to volunteer in the Arab armies to fight the Jews.

White House National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby condemns the “chilling comments” made by senior Hamas official Ghazi Hamad, who hailed the October 7 massacre and declared that, if given the chance, his terror group would carry out similar assaults in the future until Israel is annihilated.

“That’s what’s Israel faces,” Kirby tells reporters after Air Force One landed in Minneapolis.
For once, someone in the Brandon Administration speaks plain, unequivocal truth.

Forum List

Back