Movie held hostage

Judge in Gosnell case sues authors of book about ‘America’s most prolific serial killer’

The movie that wishes to reveal the biggest mass murderer in US history is being held hostage legally by a judge.

Of course, the reason being the murderer was an abortion doctor.

There was someone that murdered every person on Earth except one small family. He is called God by some and he drown every man woman and child a while back. I'd say he qualifies as the most prolific yes? And why were the children drown with the rest? Weren't they innocents? Well you know once you go all Andrea Yates you don't stop to ask questions.

Liberal murdering scum like you know nothing about it as usual. You too will die, as will we all it was a liberal bitch that put us in line by listening to a lying liberal snake like you..

Liberal murdering scum like you know nothing about it as usual. You too will die, as will we all it was a liberal bitch that put us in line by listening to a lying liberal snake like you..

No context, are you talking to me? Or the OP?

Judge in Gosnell case sues authors of book about ‘America’s most prolific serial killer’

The movie that wishes to reveal the biggest mass murderer in US history is being held hostage legally by a judge.

There was someone that murdered every person on Earth except one small family. He is called God by some and he drown every man woman and child a while back. I'd say he qualifies as the most prolific yes? And why were the children drown with the rest? Weren't they innocents? Well you know once you go all Andrea Yates you don't stop to ask questions.

Yes, if those were humans. No, because they were not. You must have missed the part about only 8 humans left on earth whose DNA had not been altered. He saved mankind, he didn't destroy it.

Yes, if those were humans. No, because they were not. You must have missed the part about only 8 humans left on earth whose DNA had not been altered. He saved mankind, he didn't destroy it.

da fuq you talking about? Some bizarro non-existent version of the bible? Honestly, you are trying to claim 'god' killed only animals in 'the flood'? Huh?

No that isn't at all what I am saying. I am saying that all but 8 humans and the animals saved in the ark were the only ones whose DNA had not been effected by the sons of God, who thought the daughters of men were beautiful and would have sex with anything that moved.

Forum List

Back