Moved To America

Originally posted by Big D
This comes from a guy who hides in Ohio, a almost 90% white state.

Oh you are not hiding in Munich, oops, Sandpoint. ID? Uh one thing you guys fail to mention is all the freebirds, the radical enviromentalists and ex-hippies who live in your neck of the woods. I'm sure they share your extremely outlandish and cockeyed views of the world.

Originally posted by Big D
A 12-year-old New Albany girl was found safe in Mexico yesterday with her alleged abductor, five days after she disappeared, according to police and the girl's family.

Mexican police discovered the pair walking down a street in the town of Reynosa, just across the border from McAllen, Texas, according to Capt. Michael Culwell of the New Albany police.
http://www.courier-journal.com/localnews/2004/02/15in/met-front-kayla02150-5196.html

Big D do you conveniently skip over the articles on crimes committed by whites as if we are a pure, clean and ethical race? I mean you are no better than a Limbaugh(whom I listen to) who does not have guests but only his view. You constantly skew statistics to your advantage without looking at any other factors. You my sad friend are the one blaming others for your shortcomings not the other way around and I personally hope that you see the light one day as you will surely burn in hell if you go to the grave with this much hate and loathing in your heart.

BTW for yours and W,J's info. your little white seperate nation will never, ever happen in North America so forget it, but there is a piece of Antartica you two can have.

I also feel sorry for the brainwashing your children are recieving.

Rush never has guests.... well, if you must not listen to the show as you say. Rush has guests on several times a day. They are called listeners. And whether you like him or not, he will put you on the air if you call. So please, do not sit here and lie and say that Rush never has guests. I guess you feel that the only good guest to his show is a died in the wool liberal with an image to keep. Say a Paul Begala (sic?), George Stephanopolis (sic?), etc.

Furthermore, perhaps he is pointing out all the other crimes cuz the news points out the crimes of WHITES more than enough while conveniently skipping over stories of crimes committed by minorities. Especially if they are illegal. You will never here it mentioned, when a crime is committed by an illegal, that the person committing the crime was an illegal alien. The media often conventiently skips that part.

I will find the source, but I recently read that 95% of the wanted murderers in California are illegal (Mexican) aliens. So warning your children of such dangers in the minority neighborhoods is not brainwashing. It is only brainwashing if while pointing out those dangers, you ignore the good that some Mexican and African Americans do.

As I am sure that WJ gladly points out to his children that Colin Powell and Condi Rice are examples of minorities that want and do contribute to society. Meanshile, you and your liberal friends are calling them "Uncle Toms", "House N*ggers", etc., while simultaneoulsy claiming your dominant position as non-racists.

Whoa, wait a sec, I ain't no liberal here. I was just saying that he doesn't have, I guess I should've been more specific, scheduled guests with opposite points of view but rather the show is basically a 3 hour monologue of his thoughts and points of views using different mediums such as humour and callers, who are screened as with all other call in shows.

My point to these two clowns is that they insulate themselves with only things that back their point of view no matter how obscure, ridiculous and downright blatantly false they are. They don't entertain any other views to have any validity other than all blacks are *******, all Mexicans are spicks and all jews are kikes and all these people are to blame for every single problem of America today.

BTW I agree with about 90% of what Rush thinks I just wish he would bring on some of his adversaries such as Cuomo or Jesse one day and they can go at it. NOW THAT WOULD BE ENTERTAINMENT!

I hate to burst your bubble about W.J. but he hates those two just as much as everybody else. He claims that the only reason Powell is intelligent is because he has some white in him. Its from his own lips, i'll find the post for you.

Not exactly sure as to why my opposition to white supremacists and seperatists makes me liberal but oh well.

My apologies. I should not have jumped to conclusions and I should have read more of your posts before replying in the manner that I did.

I agree about guests in a sense. But on other radio shows that do have guests (Hannity for example) when the liberals are on, they never answer the questions anyway or they revert to ad hominems. Therefore, it would just be a waste of entertainment time! lol

I listen to Rush for about 30 minutes a day (while in the car on the way to work). I too agree with about 90% of what he says.

Ok, please give me a chance to start on new ground with you. I am not here to just create animosities or cause trouble!

Although I don't drink, I will make a toast to you :beer: while I enjoy my herb! :smoke:

Thanks!

FREE

No problem, you are right about libs as evidenced on this very board. I'm the type that gives credit where credit is due, like ok, I will give Bubba credit for reducing the defecit, but then again he did it on the back of the middle class taxpayer. Shit like that. I believe that there are inherent good in all races and to condemn a whole race to be bad simply because of race and genetics makes those two scumbags in my book. Nobody is saying that you can't take your family and make them safe but to then attack from that safety zone is weak in my book also.

You could be right about the wanted murderers in Calif. but I would bet that the percentage needs to be adjusted down a little. Alot of Aryan Brotherhood scuzwads and others operating there along with the blacks and Mexicans. Doesn't mean that if the percentage of Mexicans is where you say that they are an inferior race which is my whole problem with Adolph And David Duke here.

I do not think that their crime rate makes them an inferior race. That was not my point. My point was that it is ILLEGAL aliens that are wanted. The residents and citizens are arrested when they committ crimes as they are known. The illegals are "unknown" and therefore, able to stay on the run much easier.

The overall point is that, although illegal aliens do contribute a lot to this country in terms of doing jobs we won't, working for wages we won't, etc. (and those wages are not below min-wage. I hired some illegal aliens when working on LI and they were getting $12 an hour. But they re the only people we could find to do the work.), they also place huge burdens on our country. They get medical care that we have to pay for, they send their kids to our schools, which pay for, and they committ crimes at a rate MUCH higher than legal residents and citizens. Therefore, we need to look at the overall picture instead of being willing to accept them with open arms.

Now, before you ask, how can you hire an illegal alien....

We knew they were illegal because they admitted it. However, they had all the necessary papers to work (gained illegally of course) and our attorneys advised us that if we did not hire them, we could face a discrimination lawsuit. So go figure.....

Ok first of all there is no top 100 list on that site so I went to the alphabetical list and you again conveniently failed to mention the caucasians. But I will admit that the majority were hispanics but I ask you: Does this make everybody who is of hispanic or black origin lesser and inferior to caucasians on a whole? Do you not see the error in your argument. We as caucasians have produced the biggest mass murderers of the 20th century, are we all therefore mass murderers. No, just as all Hispanics and Blacks not criminals and lowlifes. Don't try and argue you just make yourself look stupid.

Originally posted by OCA

My point to these two clowns is that they insulate themselves with only things that back their point of view no matter how obscure, ridiculous and downright blatantly false they are. They don't entertain any other views to have any validity other than all blacks are *******, all Mexicans are spicks and all jews are kikes and all these people are to blame for every single problem of America today.
!

I never said blacks were *******, I never said Mexicans were spicks, and myself being a Jew would not call a Jew a ****.

Uh oh W.J. you're buddy is a Zionist, better reconsider.

D give us a little credit, we know you are not stupid enough to come right out and say these terms in public, you don't have to because its written all over your views and positions. This is what the white supremacist movement does nowadays, they cloak thereselves in pride of race and we've been wronged malarky when all it is is pure hatred. No different from the kkk of the early 20th century.

We as caucasians have produced the biggest mass murderers of the 20th century...

Other than Hitler, name the caucasians....

The biggest Mass Murders of the 20th Century were:

Hitler (Caucasian)
Stalin (Caucasian)
Mao (Asian)
Chiang Kai-shek (China: 1928-49) (Asian)
Enver Pasha (Turkey: 1913-18) (Asian)
Hirohito (Japan: 1926-89) (Asian)
Hirota Koki (Japan: 1936-37) (Asian)
Ho Chi Minh (North Vietnam: 1945-69) (Asian)
Kim Il Sung (North Korea: 1948-94) (Asian)
Lenin (USSR: 1917-24) (Caucasian)
Leopold II (Belgium: 1865-1909) (Caucasian)
Nicholas II (Russia: 1894-1917) (Caucaian)
Pol Pot (Cambodia: 1975-79) (Asian)
Saddam Hussein (Iraq: 1969- ) (Caucasian)
Tojo Hideki (Japan: 1941-44) (Asian)
Wilhelm II (Germany: 1888-1918) (Caucasian)
Yahya Khan (Pakistan: 1969-71) (Asian)

Here are a few of the century's rulers who could easily be indicted for causing hundreds of thousands of unnatural deaths.

Although some might be acquitted due to inadequite evidence or mitigating circumstances, it might be a good idea to not build statues to them.

Idi Amin (Uganda: 1971-80) (African)
Ion Antonescu (Romania: 1940-44) (Caucasian)
Ataturk (Turkey: 1920-38) (Asian)
Francisco Franco (Spain: 1939-75) (Latino)
Gheoghe Gheorghiu-Dej (Romania: 1945-65) (Caucasian)
Yakubu Gowon (Nigeria: 1966-76) (African)
Radovan Karadzic (Serbian Bosnia: 1991-96) (Caucasian)
Babrac Kemal (Afghanistan: 1979-87) (Asian)
Le Duan (Vietnam: 1976-86) (Asian)
Haile Mengistu (Ethiopia: 1974-91) (African)
Benito Mussolini (Italy: 1922-43) (Latino)
Ante Pavelic (Croatia: 1941-45) (Caucasian)
Antonio de Salazar (Portugal: 1932-68) (Latino)
Hadji Suharto (Indonesia: 1967-97) (Asian)
Tito (Yugoslavia: 1945-80) (Caucasian)

Out of the top ten, 3 can be considered caucasian.

So, out of the top 32 worst mass murderers of the 20th Century, just under 34% are caucasians, just under 44% are Asian, just under 10% are African and approximately 6.25% were Latino.

Now, these were mass murderers that led nations. I am not sure who gets the credit for the mass murders in Rowanda during the 90's. Maybe Clinton should get the credit for that since he stood by and did nothing. Alas, I must be fair though and I cannot blame Clinton as much as I would like.

Well I wasn't thinking on so grand a scale. More like Ted Bundy, Jefferey Dahmer, Charles Manson and that guy in I think Chicago that they found something like 40 bodies in his house or something like that etc. etc.

Originally posted by OCA
Well I wasn't thinking on so grand a scale. More like Ted Bundy, Jefferey Dahmer, Charles Manson and that guy in I think Chicago that they found something like 40 bodies in his house or something like that etc. etc.

Below is a non-comprehensive list of black serial murderers. All links open in a new browser window.

(# of victims in parentheses.)
Zebra Killers (78), San Francisco
Wayne Williams (33), Atlanta, GA
Vaughn Greenwood (11), LA
Andre Crawford (10), Chicago - southside
Calvin Jackson (9+), NY
Gregory Klepper (8), Chicago – southside
Alton Coleman (8), Midwest
Harrison Graham (7+), N. Philadelphia
Cleophus Prince (6), San Diego
Robert Rozier (6), Miami
Craig Price (3), Warwick, RI
Devine Jones (3+), St. Louis
Maurice Byrd (20+), St. Louis
Maury Travis (17 and rising), St. Louis and possibly also Atlanta
Coral Eugene Watts (13 confessed to, possibly 80), Texas, Michigan, Canada
Hulon Mitchell, a.k.a. Yahweh Ben Yahweh (20+), Florida
Lorenzo Fayne (5 children), East St. Louis, IL
Henry Louis Wallace (9), Charlotte, NC
Reginald and Jonathan Carr (5), Wichita, KS
John Allen Muhammad (a.k.a. John Allen Williams) and John Lee Malvo, (Suspected in 13 to 19 and rising fast), Maryland; Virginia; Montgomery, AL; Baton Rouge, LA; Tacoma, WA; Georgia; Tucson, AZ
Torey Miller (2 homicides, one of which was a freeway drive-by, and the attempted ambush-murder of one St. Louis City police officer), St. Louis, MO.
Derrick Todd Lee, (5 women), southern Louisiana
Paul Durousseau, (6, two of which were pregnant women), Jacksonville, FL; Georgia.
Troy Sampson (3), Las Vegas
Edward James (3), Las Vegas (This and the previous Las Vegas worthie were both "thrill" serial killers, who brutally murdered innocent and unsuspecting white people they never even met -- EPH)
Eddie Lee Mosley (25 to 30 women), south Florida
Henry Lee Jones (4+), south Florida; Bartlett, TN Richard "Babyface" Jameswhite (15), New York; Georgia

http://www.galilei.com/stl/cofcc/serial.htm

You do see that you are losing your argument because last I heard the majority of caucasians were not in fact serial killers.

I am confused as to what point you are making OCA. Also, the link you provided does not mention (or I did not see it) race.

Thx.

FREE

Originally posted by OCA
And here is a list of mostly Caucasian serial killers and sexual predators. http://www.karisable.com/skaz.htm

Your point is Big D?

You do see that you are losing your argument because last I heard the majority of caucasians were not in fact serial killers.

What is your point?, you brought up the mass murder subject, you claimed that most mass murders are white and you were wrong.

Forum List

Back