Moved To America

Uh my friend you are wrong it in fact throughout history is heavily in favor of caucasians. My point is that in no area of society can you claim that a race as a whole is predicated towards one type of behavior. Face it you have a void that you think your hatred will fill, but it will not. Until then I hope you don't suffer too much.

I know for a fact that the majority of serial killers in the U.S are White, but so is the majority of the population in the U.S is white.
The Racial population for the U.S is about 70% white, 12% black, 13% hispanic.
What is interesting is that of the stats about crime most will include hispanics as whites.
It’s a myth that serial killers are all white. There are actually several black serial killers, but historically, we have not paid much attention,” Hickey said. “If a poor, black male was preying on black prostitutes, it wouldn’t make the news.”
80 percent of serial killers are white, but a recent study he conducted of 400 serial killers showed 22% percent to be African-American descent.
http://www.acadiananow.com/searchforakiller/html/6EE1C042-0D4D-4C51-B347-DAAAB19DE430.shtml

I find it interesting that you want to debate facts about serial killers with such passion but ignore other facts, such as:

Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Another interesting fact about serial killers is that most of them are homosexual:http://web.wt.net/~pdhunter/hsk.html

Does it bother you then that you're a moral heir of Joseph Goebels and Adolph Hitler? Just like the rest of their philosphical progeny in the Aryan Nation, the Neo-Nazi movement and many...many...more?

What does your rabbi have to say about your views?

I don't dispute that alot of crime is committed by Blacks and other minorities but the simple fact of the matter is race or genetics play no part in that. You ignore all other influences and factors and based solely on your fears and some stats condemn whole races as evil.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Does it bother you then that you're a moral heir of Joseph Goebels and Adolph Hitler? Just like the rest of their philosphical progeny in the Aryan Nation, the Neo-Nazi movement and many...many...more?

Shit Bully there aren't any synagogues in Sandpoint. Hell there probably aren't but a few in the whole state of Idaho i'm guessing. If this ever gets out that he's a Jew to his Aryan neighbors there in Sandpoint he's in a world of crap.

Originally posted by OCA
Shit Bully there aren't any synagogues in Sandpoint. Hell there probably aren't but a few in the whole state of Idaho i'm guessing. If this ever gets out that he's a Jew to his Aryan neighbors there in Sandpoint he's in a world of crap.

My neighbors are all muti-millionaires from California. And if you think I'm bad you should come talk to them.

Does it bother you that you cannot use logic well at all?

A crisis of violence

John is white. He is married with two children. He wears a blue collar when he leaves his shabby, inner-city house to go to work. Life has been a struggle for John, but now he faces his most difficult challenge. John's neighborhood is turning black.

In John's city, neighborhoods do not integrate, they go black. He has seen it happen elsewhere. He knows what to expect. John and his family will soon face intolerable hardships. They will have to move. Inevitably the last whites able to leave, will. High among their reasons will be fear -- fear of becoming victims of violent crime. As his neighborhood turns black, John and his family will notice many changes, but none will be more dreaded than the prospect of being violently victimized.

We will model violent crime in John's neighborhood, tracing its evolution as the community goes from all white to all black. We will chart the course of victimization from insidious beginnings to the threshold of intolerability. We will show that initially the swelling danger will be barely noticeable, but from the beginning there will be an underlying acceleration that ultimately will drive the risk to extreme levels.

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/hood.htm

Originally posted by Big D
High among their reasons will be fear -- fear of becoming victims of violent crime.

Higher still, and the initial motivation when folks of color moved into the neighborhood, is fear of losing equity. Folowing that is fear of anything dat don't look or act like dem white folk.

It's not fear of violence that motivates people to begin the exodus from a neighborhood...It's fear of the different...Fear of the other that is unlike them. It's a primal thing, unreasoning, almost reflexive for some.

So, when folks different from you and yours start to move into your lilly-white ghetto, your barrio blanca, don't run to your realtor...welcome them...make them your neighbors. You might actually make some friends.

Higher still, and the initial motivation when folks of color moved into the neighborhood, is fear of losing equity. Folowing that is fear of anything dat don't look or act like dem white folk.

It's not fear of violence that motivates people to begin the exodus from a neighborhood...It's fear of the different...Fear of the other that is unlike them. It's a primal thing, unreasoning, almost reflexive for some.

So, when folks different from you and yours start to move into your lilly-white ghetto, your barrio blanca, don't run to your realtor...welcome them...make them your neighbors. You might actually make some friends.

Where do you get this stuff from? You rub the sitting fat mans belly way to much.

There is no other group of people in the world that trys to help and welcome others as do Whites. Whites are the only people in the world that have created laws against themselfs to help others. You really think White folk move away because of the way blacks look? Asians look different, and our last major war involved asians attacking Whites, why then ar'nt whites moving when asians who look and act differently move into a majority white neigborhood?
What other groups help other people all over the world that are different from themselfs more then whites? What group other then whites adopt children that are different from them?

You compleatly ignore the reality, you think you are some kind of great buddist zen master know it all.
Your a joke.

Then why don't people move out enmasse when the the Asians move in?

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Then why don't people move out enmasse when the the Asians move in?

It's probably a hangover from the reconstruction era...Whites feared what would happen to them at the hands of freed slaves. Asians were never bought and sold as slaves in this country.

It's probably a hangover from the reconstruction era...Whites feared what would happen to them at the hands of freed slaves. Asians were never bought and sold as slaves in this country.

Give me a break. Do you really think Americans are still thinking of reconstruction? Shit, the families of the majority of the people living in America these days probably didn't even come to America until well after that time. You are trying to hold on to something that happened nearly 150 years ago to justify what is happening today.

Don't forget WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Those are more recent events and would have more of a hangover affect than anything that happened nearly 150 years ago.

And actually, Asians were bought and sold in the USA as slaves during the same period (haven't you ever heard the term "coolies"?. Sure, they were not bought and sold in the numbers of africans, but still, they were. And don't forget, the three most hated races at the turn of the century (hated by the EUROPEAN immigrants that were settling this country) were the:

Blacks
Asians (all Asians were lumped in the group of "Chinamen"
Irish

Here is a link on the history of the "First Asian-Americans".

I wonder why a minority group like Asians are ineligible to recieve any affirmitive action benifits. What is even more remarkable is the fact that Asians don't ask for these handouts.

I totally know what you went through in the Valley. Spent time as a missionary there. I dont think i ever hated the people there though. I actually loved them alot. i just felt bad that they were in such poverty and while i know for alot of them it is their own making, for some i knew they really didnt want to be there any more then anyone else. We were friends with alot of the hispanics so they watched our back, kept our car from being stolen a few times. But to be a cop there. thats dangerous. A cop stopped us once asking how we were able to go into one neighborhood. I was just like, dude their are cops scared to go in there. but I never felt fear...just pity.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
I totally know what you went through in the Valley. Spent time as a missionary there. I dont think i ever hated the people there though. I actually loved them alot. i just felt bad that they were in such poverty and while i know for alot of them it is their own making, for some i knew they really didnt want to be there any more then anyone else. We were friends with alot of the hispanics so they watched our back, kept our car from being stolen a few times. But to be a cop there. thats dangerous. A cop stopped us once asking how we were able to go into one neighborhood. I was just like, dude their are cops scared to go in there. but I never felt fear...just pity.
What year was this when you spent time in the Valley?

New Topics

Forum List

Back