Motion to vacate the House Speaker position found in the freakin' House bathroom

Yes, you read that correctly.

Looks like Gaetz and his confederates are going to oust McCarthy and replace him with an obedient MAGA type.

How do we know this? We know this because a draft of the motion was found in a men's restroom below the House floor.

Well, why not.

What appears to be a draft of a motion to vacate the House Speaker written by Florida Rep Matt Gaetz was found in a menā€™s restroom below the House floor, according to a report.

A Raw Story reporter discovered the discarded draft on a baby changing table in the menā€™s restroom. The draft has ā€œMr Gaetzā€ written all over it.

The top of the page reads: ā€œDeclaring the office of Speaker of the House of Representatives to be vacant.ā€ The draft was dated 15 September 2023.

This finding isnā€™t too surprising as the Florida Republican has repeatedly threatened to remove House Speaker Kevin McCarthy from his post. Mr Gaetz recently told reporters: ā€œIf we have to begin every single day in Congress with the prayer, the pledge and the motion to vacate.ā€
When I made a post last week describing just this -- Trumpers got in their feelings about me mocking them.....guess I was more right than they care to admit....

Here is Matt now....

This is a guy who is a GOP congressman talking about his own House leader like a dog....and Trumpers are like "but what about Biden!!!!" -- "Biden made this happen? If so, that is some pretty bad ass Jujitsu

When I made a post last week describing just this -- Trumpers got in their feelings about me mocking them.....guess I was more right than they care to admit....

Here is Matt now....

This is a guy who is a GOP congressman talking about his own House leader like a dog....and Trumpers are like "but what about Biden!!!!" -- "Biden made this happen? If so, that is some pretty bad ass Jujitsu

Thats a valid criticism of repubs

National leaders are all pulling in different directions while trashing each other in very personal terms

I wish they wouldnt

Looks like Gaetz and his confederates are going to oust McCarthy and replace him with an obedient MAGA type.

How do we know this? We know this because a draft of the motion was found in a men's restroom below the House floor.

Well, why not.

What appears to be a draft of a motion to vacate the House Speaker written by Florida Rep Matt Gaetz was found in a menā€™s restroom below the House floor, according to a report.

A Raw Story reporter discovered the discarded draft on a baby changing table in the menā€™s restroom. The draft has ā€œMr Gaetzā€ written all over it.

The top of the page reads: ā€œDeclaring the office of Speaker of the House of Representatives to be vacant.ā€ The draft was dated 15 September 2023.

This finding isnā€™t too surprising as the Florida Republican has repeatedly threatened to remove House Speaker Kevin McCarthy from his post. Mr Gaetz recently told reporters: ā€œIf we have to begin every single day in Congress with the prayer, the pledge and the motion to vacate.ā€
In all fairness, that could have been a planted fake.

They found the draft on a baby changing table? Just abandoned in the bathroom? Sounds like bullshit to me.

First article says what 'appears to be', and says it was found in the men's restroom, the 2nd one he linked says it was found on a baby changing table, typically found in a women's restroom. But this is DC, where most of the corrupt idiots there believe that men can give birth, so who knows, they probably do have baby changing stations in the men's room. I'm actually shocked that their restrooms have any gender associated at all with them. :dunno:

First article says what 'appears to be', and says it was found in the men's restroom, the 2nd one he linked says it was found on a baby changing table, typically found in a women's restroom. But this is DC, where most of the corrupt idiots there believe that men can give birth, so who knows, they probably do have baby changing stations in the men's room. I'm actually shocked that their restrooms have any gender associated at all with them. :dunno:

Every mens room I've gone into in truck stops around the country has a baby changing station in it. Men change diapers too.

My question would be how many babies are on capitol hill. Perhaps they installed these in bathrooms after Biden took office due to the liberal administrations behavior.

Every mens room I've gone into in truck stops around the country has a baby changing station in it. Men change diapers too.

Have never been in any men's restrooms, so I wouldn't know. I just found it strange that the story appeared to change from one article to the next. And truck stops is one thing, but the capitol building where the senate and congress are using the restrooms, don't see too many babies in there, but of course they'd be accommodating for the reasons I stated in my first post.

Thats a valid criticism of repubs

National leaders are all pulling in different directions while trashing each other in very personal terms

I wish they wouldnt
When did you start wishing that?

Before or after your cult leader started claiming the black guy wasn't born here?

Before or after you folks claimed that black guy's wife is a man and his kids are fake and his mother was a whore?

When exactly?

Motion to vacate the House Speaker position found in the freakin' House bathroom​

Good! Right where we would naturally expect you to find it! Was it laying right next to the House's bag of coke? You know--- in case Hunter and Joe need to stop by.

Good! GOOD, GOOD, GOOD. Someone who will actually get things done, which of course, it BAD NEWS for you. You would never want MAGA nor the GOP to actually FUNCTION.

They I got to wonder what you were doing in there?

Out with the bad, in with the good.

Well, why not.

Maybe it was planted by a Democrat? Do you ever think Mac?

Forum List

Back