Motion to dismiss proud boys trial

So , no comment on the actual allegations?

Mr faux Libertarian?

The allegations are just that, allegations.

If they turn out to be true I hope the people that did it get put in the jail cells of those they cheated out of justice.

The allegations are just that, allegations.

If they turn out to be true I hope the people that did it get put in the jail cells of those they cheated out of justice.
Well. The FBI agent lied under oath. Admitted to doctoring/ falsifying and destroying evidence ( at the request of another FBI agent) and intercepted information between the defendant and his lawyer discussing their trial strategy.

no rights violations?

This is a new Revelation to you?

What? That government routinely violates the Constitution?

I've known that for a very long time.

There is no excuse for it, but it is what happens.

One huge mistake that the great men made, who wrote the Constitution, was not to give it sufficient teeth, to not include severe criminal penalties for any government official who violates any part of it, and a process to make certain that any such official s properly held to account. At the very least, twenty years in prison, consecutive for each willful violation, and a permanent ban for life on holding any position or job in government.

Well. The FBI agent lied under oath. Admitted to doctoring/ falsifying and destroying evidence ( at the request of another FBI agent) and intercepted information between the defendant and his lawyer discussing their trial strategy.

no rights violations?

We will find out when it all plays out in a court of law and we are not relying on an entertainer for our information

Did you watch Tuckers show? Was this court case mentioned?

I did not.

I did not, I do not watch TV news and if I did it would not be talking heads that are paid to lie to me like Tucker or Maddow.

We know that this filing is based on the Tucker show, since it says so right there in the beginning.

Just on Sixth Amendment grounds alone, any remaining J6 defendants who have not yet had their trials should have all charges dropped with prejudice.

They've been held, now, without trial, for over two years, in clear violation of the Sixth Amendment requirement for a speedy trial. In many instances, they have already been punished more than would be appropriate if properly convicted and sentenced for the charges pending against them.
If any of them had petitioned the court for a speedy trial, one would've been granted.

There isn't a defense lawyer worth his salt, that would ever suggest to a client that they do that. In fact, they very highly suggest that you do not do that, because they've seen what happens in court to the defendants that do.

I did not, I do not watch TV news and if I did it would not be talking heads that are paid to lie to me like Tucker or Maddow.

We know that this filing is based on the Tucker show, since it says so right there in the beginning.
Not because the FBI agent lied under oath? Falsified records and violated client/attorney privilege? You do know that when hearing some of this the Judge sent the jury away…right?

that is fucking hilarious.

"Due to what we saw on Tucker we want a mistrial"

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Be sure to keep us up to date on the outcome of that
And what we saw was a man entrapped by police in the Senate chambers that was coerced into a confession and is spending four years in jail. The prosecutors should be disbarred and the judges impeached.

If any of them had petitioned the court for a speedy trial, one would've been granted.

There isn't a defense lawyer worth his salt, that would ever suggest to a client that they do that. In fact, they very highly suggest that you do not do that, because they've seen what happens in court to the defendants that do.
And you know that how blowhole?

Not because the FBI agent lied under oath? Falsified records and violated client/attorney privilege? You do know that when hearing some of this the Judge sent the jury away…right?

When all these things are proven in a court of law we will know if they are true or not.

When all these things are proven in a court of law we will know if they are true or not.
This came out in cross examination in court. Along with evidence from a witness that stated the Chamber had never been breeched by protesters. I would post another video of Tim reading the entire court document …but I know how much you hate information that goes against your narrative.

Forum List

Back