Mother's day cards go gender neutral

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mother’s Day cards go gender-neutral

Waitrose is selling gender-neutral Mother’s Day cards as retailers reduce their use of the M-word to make today’s celebration more “transgender inclusive”.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The UK are some sick, brainwashed dumbbasses who are going to wake up to the sorriest days of their lives from this bs, to giving up their Country to the Muslims these morons are leaving one jacked up country for their kids and or their grandkids.
Just keep your bs there idiots don't bring it to the US.

We stopped sending cards for anything years ago. It's all a Hallmark scam.

What's your problem? I was a single father who raised my kid by myself. I am more proud of raising her than anything else I have ever done. In first grade, she gave me the mother's day card she made, and has given me a mother's day card every year since. Screw you if you don't get it.

My step great granddaughter made two. One for her step mother and one with a biscuit for Cadence, her dog.

What's your problem? I was a single father who raised my kid by myself. I am more proud of raising her than anything else I have ever done. In first grade, she gave me the mother's day card she made, and has given me a mother's day card every year since. Screw you if you don't get it.

I thought you were a woman. :lmao:

Waitrose is selling gender-neutral Mother’s Day cards as retailers reduce their use of the M-word to make today’s celebration more “transgender inclusive”.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The UK are some sick, brainwashed dumbbasses who are going to wake up to the sorriest days of their lives from this bs, to giving up their Country to the Muslims these morons are leaving one jacked up country for their kids and or their grandkids.
Maybe we could end Happy Mother's or Father's day, with Happy Homo-Sapiens day, thus celebrating the species Homo-Sapien.

• Banned

Maybe we could end Happy Mother's or Father's day, with Happy Homo-Sapiens day, thus celebrating the species Homo-Sapien.

Now that was a good one LOL, but you know they would find something offensive about that as well. Nothing makes these snowflakes happy.

“The changes come after calls by some trans activists to rename Mother’s Day. Suggestions include Guardian’s Day and Carer’s Day.”

The alphabet people trying to hijack yet another tradition.

Them faggots ain't got nothing but 1 mama, and out of her vagina they came.
C-section babies too. It all comes from women, weirdos! All procreation comes from women.

Yes, I know they can be evil.

Yes, I know they'll all set out to ruin your day every now and then.

Suck it up, buttercup, they are the keepers of the power of life.

Now that was a good one LOL, but you know they would find something offensive about that as well. Nothing makes these snowflakes happy.
Yeah. Those that consider themselves to not be homo-sapiens would be offended.

Forum List

Back