Mother shoots home invader

These uni-lateral , overreactions must stop !!!

If only she would have tried to understand the intruders motives, feelings and oppression and tried to start a DIALOGUE....................

It's about the right to choose whether or not to own a firearm.

"Right to choose". That should sound familiar to the bleeding hearts.

exactly. it's not whether you are pro gun or not, it's whether you are pro rights

Good point and the "right" to own a gun should certainly trump a 5 year olds right to not be shot in the face at school. Fuck yeah! 'Murica!

What the fuck does a 5 year old getting murdered have to do with a woman protecting her family from robbers?

If that bitch was a Democrat it wouldn't have happened. They would have asked politely, and she would have never even felt threatened. Guns do not get pulled on them. Besides, it was their "fair share", right?

exactly. it's not whether you are pro gun or not, it's whether you are pro rights
Yeah....it's probably a good idea to jettison the whole......

....family-values trip.

"Victoria Flores Zavala told Boynton Beach police that 45-year-old Isidro Zavala went to her home on Saturday with a plan to kill her and their two boys because she had filed for divorce last year, according to WTVJ."

Good point and the "right" to own a gun should certainly trump a 5 year olds right to not be shot in the face at school. Fuck yeah! 'Murica!

or be killed in a terrorist act. maybe we need stricter laws on terrorists

And your irrational fear of scary looking black guns doesn't trump my rights or Erin's rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

And your irrational fear of scary looking black guns doesn't trump my rights or Erin's rights.

you know, i'll bet I could pump as many rounds of .223 into someone with my mini 14 as I could my AR-15. yet one makes the ban list the other doesn't. Why? because one is black and scary looking and has a pistol grip. No logic at all.

Momma Bear came forth. Good for her..
As I said before, come at me or my kids...prepare to get what is coming to you.

Agreed. My irrational fear wouldn't trump your rights. However my rational fear and the real world we live in DO trump your "rights".

you know, i'll bet I could pump as many rounds of .223 into someone with my mini 14 as I could my AR-15. yet one makes the ban list the other doesn't. Why? because one is black and scary looking and has a pistol grip. No logic at all.

Agreed, thats why both would ideally be heavily restricted.

Republicans created unfair economic conditions where he was forced to commit armed burglary.

Definitely Bush's fault.

You are truly nuts. So with all the hand outs, free food, housing, medical, and you can justify this behavior and of course blame someone else. Lets be real here, for one second, the guy didn't have the money to purchase his drugs and wanted what someone else had and after all the Messiahs talk one fact remains, keep your guns close, and don't hesitate to use them.

I'm afraid you just plummeted into the sarCHASM...

Forum List

Back