Mother said FBI was in constant contact with her and her son!

Here is a picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev that shows him a little differently.

Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev.jpg

omg, is the fbi a terrorist organization?

they like to find people and encourage and fund them to commit terrorist acts

Isn't that the CIA's job?

APPARENTLY NOT..

New York Federal Reserve 'bomb' plotter ensnared in FBI sting
Federal authorities arrest 21-year-old Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis who they say attempted to detonate a fake bomb supplied by the FBI

New York Federal Reserve 'bomb' plotter ensnared in FBI sting | World news | guardian.co.uk

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast
By RALPH BLUMENTHAL
Published: October 28, 1993

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast - New York Times

Ohio Terrorists Were Recruited And Supplied With Bombs By FBI

"Occupy" protesters have regularly been far more aggressive and, in many cases, violent than other political movements, but the arrest of five men in the Cleveland, Ohio, area on April 30th exhibited a sharp escalation in the violence: they have been accused of plotting to blow up a bridge. However, why does evidence point to the FBI recruiting and supplying these home-grown terrorists?

What's this, the random bad photo from the past = future evil intent argument? -- You've convinced me ...that you're a chode.

they like to find people and encourage and fund them to commit terrorist acts

Isn't that the CIA's job?

APPARENTLY NOT..

New York Federal Reserve 'bomb' plotter ensnared in FBI sting
Federal authorities arrest 21-year-old Quazi Mohammad Rezwanul Ahsan Nafis who they say attempted to detonate a fake bomb supplied by the FBI

New York Federal Reserve 'bomb' plotter ensnared in FBI sting | World news | guardian.co.uk

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast
By RALPH BLUMENTHAL
Published: October 28, 1993

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad A. Salem, should be used, the informer said.

Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast - New York Times

"Occupy" protesters have regularly been far more aggressive and, in many cases, violent than other political movements, but the arrest of five men in the Cleveland, Ohio, area on April 30th exhibited a sharp escalation in the violence: they have been accused of plotting to blow up a bridge. However, why does evidence point to the FBI recruiting and supplying these home-grown terrorists?

I'm going to have to talk too my cousin.

What's this, the random bad photo from the past = future evil intent argument? -- You've convinced me ...that you're a chode.

Bad photo? He uploaded that photo to his social media page. His friends at school today were asked if the hat he was wearing in the bombing video was one of his favorites. They said he rerely wore hats and always had his hair in a 'fro" or down without a hat at all.

Djohar Tsarnaev ( scroll just a little to see the update where he uploaded the photo)

Most people do not upload photos they think are bad of themselves. So what if he uploaded it about a year ago. It's about the clearest photo we have of him that is not video tape stills.

Lakhota's views and mine are far apart on the spectrum but I do not see anything wrong with this photo taken from his page.

CaféAuLait;7120487 said:

Bad photo? He uploaded that photo to his social media page. His friends at school today were asked if the hat he was wearing in the bombing video was one of his favorites. They said he rerely wore hats and always had his hair in a 'fro" or down without a hat at all.

Djohar Tsarnaev ( scroll just a little to see the update where he uploaded the photo)

Most people do not upload photos they think are bad of themselves. So what if he uploaded it about a year ago. It's about the clearest photo we have of him that is not video tape stills.

Lakhota's views and mine are far apart on the spectrum but I do not see anything wrong with this photo taken from his page.

That photo is also in the following article:

Boston bombing: Watertown homeowner finds suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in boat | Mail Online

CaféAuLait;7120487 said:

Boston bombing: Watertown homeowner finds suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in boat | Mail Online

Of course and they took that photo from the Russian version of his Facebook page here:

Djohar Tsarnaev ( link to social network page)

Attachments

• $asshole.jpg
    $asshole.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 54
CaféAuLait;7120522 said:
CaféAuLait;7120487 said:

Of course and they took that photo from the Russian version of his Facebook page here:

Who gives a shit where it came from?

CaféAuLait;7120522 said:

Something like using a picture of a 12 year old Trayvon martin when he was actually 17 and a want to be thug.

CaféAuLait;7120522 said:

Good grief. The posts I made were to show you did not use a photo that was 'bad' to put the guy down as Capstone implied. I was not trying to argue with you but to show that this guy obviously liked the photo of himself and actually uploaded himself. Geeze not everything is an argument Lakhota. I was actually agreeing with you. :eek:

Last edited:
I'm not judging anything. Why do you feel 'judged'?

I am going by the definition of the term conspiracy.

No your not..there is no theory this is the mothers statement to the press...this is her statement

Which is being discussed, on this thread, as a possible conspiracy. The mainstream news media is dismissing it as a mother not being able to accept her children could do something so heinous. This issue is not 'news' to the average person; it is not an issue to the average person. It is only of interest to people who get off on conspiracies.

The main stream media refuses to cover the serial killer Gosnell who snipped off the heads of living children?

The main stream media that lied and doctored tapes in Trayon's case making out Zimmerman to be a murderer?

That main stream media run by Axelrod aka Pravda?

:lol:

You bet they want this now to be on the back pages now that it is discovered that the terrorists...

OMG THE T WORD

are Chechnyan.

It would really help if we knew who made this video.

I went to Youtube to see who its author was but found nothing to establish its credibility.

CaféAuLait;7120542 said:
CaféAuLait;7120522 said:

Good grief. The posts I made were to show you did not use a photo that was 'bad' to put the guy down as Capstone implied. I was not trying to argue with you but to show that this guy obviously liked the photo of himself and actually uploaded himself. Geeze not everything is an argument Lakhota. I was actually agreeing with you. :eek:

I know you were, but who gives a shit where it came from? I've seen it on several sites tonight, and there are many on Google images.

CaféAuLait;7120542 said:

I know you were, but who gives a shit where it came from? I've seen it on several sites tonight, and there are many on Google images.

As I said to show that he obviously liked the photo of himself enough to upload it to a social network site and it was not a 'bad' or even "old" photo being used to try and imply he was bad or evil somehow in the way he appeared.

Forum List

Back