Mother said FBI was in constant contact with her and her son!

Who are you to judge that?

I'm not judging anything. Why do you feel 'judged'?

I am going by the definition of the term conspiracy.

No your not..there is no theory this is the mothers statement to the press...this is her statement

Which is being discussed, on this thread, as a possible conspiracy. The mainstream news media is dismissing it as a mother not being able to accept her children could do something so heinous. This issue is not 'news' to the average person; it is not an issue to the average person. It is only of interest to people who get off on conspiracies.

i'm not judging anything. Why do you feel 'judged'?

no your not..there is no theory this is the mothers statement to the press...this is her statement

which is being discussed, on this thread, as a possible conspiracy. The mainstream news media is dismissing it as a mother not being able to accept her children could do something so heinous. This issue is not 'news' to the average person; it is not an issue to the average person. It is only of interest to people who get off on conspiracies.

so when ever wittiness gives a statement and the truth of that statement is discussed or speculated on it becomes a conspiracy theory thread or is it only when you dont like what they say ?

Mother said FBI was in constant contact with her and her son!

Seems like the government let this happen. Although her kids are far from innocent, the government knew before and after this tragedy occurred.

How long before we invade Iran under false pretenses?

She also said that 9/11 was a gov't conspiracy; so, I wouldn't put too much weight into what she says.

But it sounds like you buy into that bs too. Go back to sleep, nutjob.

Which is being discussed, on this thread, as a possible conspiracy. The mainstream news media is dismissing it as a mother not being able to accept her children could do something so heinous. This issue is not 'news' to the average person; it is not an issue to the average person. It is only of interest to people who get off on conspiracies.

That's not what this thread is about.

Read the title.

Mother said, she witnessed the FBI talking to her sons and herself. That's the big news.

There is no doubt that her sons are terrorist scum.

But that's not what the big news is.

Last edited:
It's like the twilight zone.

First, leftists gasbags claim that the ethnic chechen is *white* which somehow casts aspersions upon all white Republicans....

Now they maintain that it's all a government conspiracy. Because the mom said so.

Funneh.

The op isn't a 'leftist'.

You fail.

That's not what this thread is about.

Read the title.

Mother said, she witnessed the FBI talking to her sons and herself. That's the big news.

There is no doubt that her sons are terrorist scum.

But that's not what the big news is.

she also said there where phone calls..there would be records

Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup - YouTube

“He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years,” she told Russia Today during an interview. “They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come…and talk to me…they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him.”

“How could this happen?…They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack,” she added.

The FBI is notorious for recruiting and framing terrorist patsies. A report compiled by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley found that of the 158 prosecutions carried out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49 defendants participated in plots that were arranged by FBI agent provocateurs.

“They’re creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror,” explained Martin Stolar, a lawyer who represented a suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.

According to Business Insider, the FBI will soon make public its relationship with Tsarnaeva. A spokesperson would not confirm or deny that the agency had any previous contact.

On Friday afternoon, however, Mother Jones reported the FBI has already admitted they interviewed Tsarnaev two years ago, according to CBS News. “The agency conducted the interview at the request of a so-far unnamed foreign government, CBS says, to see if the elder Tsarnaev had any extremist ties — but their search turned up none,” writes Hannah Levintova.

Seems like the government let this happen. Although her kids are far from innocent, the government knew before and after this tragedy occurred.

LOL This 'news' report comes from Russian television. We should believe everything they say!

“He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years,” she told Russia Today during an interview. “They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come…and talk to me…they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him.”

“How could this happen?…They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack,” she added.

The FBI is notorious for recruiting and framing terrorist patsies. A report compiled by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley found that of the 158 prosecutions carried out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49 defendants participated in plots that were arranged by FBI agent provocateurs.

“They’re creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror,” explained Martin Stolar, a lawyer who represented a suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.

According to Business Insider, the FBI will soon make public its relationship with Tsarnaeva. A spokesperson would not confirm or deny that the agency had any previous contact.

On Friday afternoon, however, Mother Jones reported the FBI has already admitted they interviewed Tsarnaev two years ago, according to CBS News. “The agency conducted the interview at the request of a so-far unnamed foreign government, CBS says, to see if the elder Tsarnaev had any extremist ties — but their search turned up none,” writes Hannah Levintova.

LOL This 'news' report comes from Russian television. We should believe everything they say!

now that sounds like a conspiracy are you saying RT faked the the call?...an actor played the role of the mother... interesting

now that sounds like a conspiracy are you saying RT faked the the call?...an actor played the role of the mother... interesting

Yes, this thread is about a conspiracy theory that Russian television is creating. Exactly. RT is the Russian English-language news channel which brings the Russian view on global news.

This story is their 'spin' on things. Duh. Anyone who would swallow it or take it seriously has cognitive issues.

Gracie loves her country and believes in it more than she does some russian mother who is a thief herself, and refuses to believe her "angels" did such a thing.

Yes, this thread is about a conspiracy theory that Russian television is creating. Exactly. RT is the Russian English-language news channel which brings the Russian view on global news.

This story is their 'spin' on things. Duh. Anyone who would swallow it or take it seriously has cognitive issues.

the person taking the mothers statement seemed to ask her hard questions and with reasonble skeptisism, he gave no indication he was taking the report as fact .. I dont know what broadcast you watched

Last edited:

the person taking the mothers statement seemed to ask her hard questions and with reasonble skeptisism, he gave no indication he was taking the report as fact .. I dont know what broadcast you watched

Libtards like Esmeralda, who deny John Locke's importance and influence on the United States Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, Common Sense, the Federalist Papers, the Anti-federalist Papers, etc...

Have a double standard. They can engage in conspiracy theory when they deem it's acceptable, but we cannot.

Esmeralda, get out while you can, before I start revealing your hatred for John Locke and how you revealed your inner Communist.

I'm not judging anything. Why do you feel 'judged'?

No your not..there is no theory this is the mothers statement to the press...this is her statement

But the FBI did interview him

FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect

The FBI admitted Friday they interviewed the now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev two years ago and failed to find any incriminating information about him.

FBI interviewed dead Boston bombing suspect years ago - CBS News

So did they contact the Mom too? Likely. Were they in 'constant' contact, probably not, this is an exaggeration on the Mom's part. But the fact remains they did interview her son and probably interviewed other family members too to ascertain any threat.

Last edited:

Libtards like Esmeralda, who deny John Locke's importance and influence on the United States Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, Common Sense, the Federalist Papers, the Anti-federalist Papers, etc...

Have a double standard. They can engage in conspiracy theory when they deem it's acceptable, but we cannot.

Esmeralda, get out while you can, before I start revealing your hatred for John Locke and how you revealed your inner Communist.

LMAO :cuckoo:

:ack-1: Please. Go right ahead. Enjoy your anal self. I won't be on this thread because I don't waste my time with conspiracy theories. You will notice I've never posted on a conspiracy thread, and won't be posting on this one either. I was just pointing out a fact: this thead IS a conspiracy theory thread. Yes, it is. LOL

Seems like this esmerelda **** is engaging in all the speculation here. She refuses to accept that the FBI visited one of the suspects in 2011, and now is suggesting the Russian Government faked the news story and the call in. I would like to see the evidence for that.

Her story makes no sense since the Russians have offered to cooperate and provide intelligence on Chechens and hate Chechens in general(RT wouldn't lie to create psotive spin in the Chechens' favor).
Russia?s Putin offers US help with investigating Boston bombings - Washington Post

Indeed..

New Topics

Forum List

Back