Mother said FBI was in constant contact with her and her son!

CaféAuLait;7120557 said:
CaféAuLait;7120542 said:
Good grief. The posts I made were to show you did not use a photo that was 'bad' to put the guy down as Capstone implied. I was not trying to argue with you but to show that this guy obviously liked the photo of himself and actually uploaded himself. Geeze not everything is an argument Lakhota. I was actually agreeing with you. :eek:

I know you were, but who gives a shit where it came from? I've seen it on several sites tonight, and there are many on Google images.

As I said to show that he obviously liked the photo of himself enough to upload it to a social network site and it was not a 'bad' or even "old" photo being used to try and imply he was bad or evil somehow in the way he appeared.

Yep, I agree.

It would really help if we knew who made this video.

I went to Youtube to see who its author was but found nothing to establish its credibility.

Russia Today posted the video.

From their 'about"

RT is a global news channel broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. With a global reach of over 530 million people, or 25% of all cable subscribers worldwide, RT news covers the major issues of our time for viewers wishing to question more. Our team of young news professionals has made RT the first news channel to break the 500 million YouTube views benchmark.

RT - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ARE9rclZCqw#t=0s]Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup - YouTube[/ame]

Wiki:

RT, also known as Russia Today, is an international multilingual Russian-based television network. It is registered as an autonomous non-profit organization[2][3] funded by the federal budget of Russia through the Federal Agency on Press and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.[4][5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_(TV_network)

Here is a picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev that shows him a little differently.

Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev.jpg

The design on the flag behind him looks like one I saw in a photo of the interior of the Obama's Chicago home.

Conspiracy! The Obama's are in on it!

Thanks Cafe.

Now obviously if this report turns out to be true?

That's not good.

The older brother was interviewed by the FBI in 2011 at the request of the Russians.

I have no doubt that there are elements of this event that have yet to come out.

Like you, Big, and probably most other people who post here?

WE ALL have our doubts about the information we get and the information we do not get.

Don't most of us (be we leaning left OR right) think that we are being played constantly by our media, our government and people whose names we don't even know?

Thanks Cafe.

Now obviously if this report turns out to be true?

That's not good.

The older brother was interviewed by the FBI in 2011 at the request of the Russians.
WE ALL have our doubts about the information we get and the information we do not get.

Don't most of us (be we leaning left OR right) think that we are being played constantly by our media, our government and people whose names we don't even know?

amen to that brother

This is headline news, right on Pier's Morgan.

Doesn't matter: it is still a conspiracy theory, not 'news' and not politics.

Who are you to judge that?

Oh get a fucking grip already people...

>>"The FBI is notorious for... "
"Seems like the government let this happen... "
"How long before we... "

Some of you guys must be new to English. This thread is entirely built on speculation. Speculation equals conspiracy theory, thus yes it does belong in Conspiracy Theories because that's exactly what's going on. Maybe it's hard to read with your head up your ass, or else we've completely lost the line between statements of fact and theories of fantasy.

By the way, since when has Piers Morgan ever hosted a news program??

Note further: The OP is notorious for this crap, having recently posted this turd where he says right at the top "I'm not sure if this story is real, but the wind is blowing the right direction" -- he finds a tweet from Nosebook and decides it's a "Current Event"... so consider the source: the message board equivalent of the National Freaking Enquirer.

"The wind is blowing in the right direction". Yup, high journalistic standards there.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
... NOR can this event be called "terrorism". The whole point of terrorism is to make a point using intimidation. If we have to ask what the point might be, then no point has been made, and therefore doesn't qualify as terrorism. When an act actually is terrorism, the point is immediately obvious, dramatic and visceral. Scott Roeder shoots George Tiller: political motive obvious, ergo terrorism. Adam Lanza shoots up random victims at a school: no political motive, ergo not terrorism.

On the other hand when we have to plug in our own points because none is apparent, then we're doing conspiracy theory. Ain't rocket surgery.

Last edited:
Tsarnaev brothers' mother: My sons are innocent, this is a setup - YouTube

“He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years,” she told Russia Today during an interview. “They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come…and talk to me…they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him.”

“How could this happen?…They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack,” she added.

The FBI is notorious for recruiting and framing terrorist patsies. A report compiled by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley found that of the 158 prosecutions carried out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49 defendants participated in plots that were arranged by FBI agent provocateurs.

“They’re creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror,” explained Martin Stolar, a lawyer who represented a suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.

According to Business Insider, the FBI will soon make public its relationship with Tsarnaeva. A spokesperson would not confirm or deny that the agency had any previous contact.

On Friday afternoon, however, Mother Jones reported the FBI has already admitted they interviewed Tsarnaev two years ago, according to CBS News. “The agency conducted the interview at the request of a so-far unnamed foreign government, CBS says, to see if the elder Tsarnaev had any extremist ties — but their search turned up none,” writes Hannah Levintova.

Seems like the government let this happen. Although her kids are far from innocent, the government knew before and after this tragedy occurred.

How long before we invade Iran under false pretenses?

Don't mention this in front Republicans. They trust government way too much to ever suspect that it would manufacturer or exaggerate or falsify something.

Republicans Trust Government as a Rule.
they trust Government too much?.....are you sure?.....

“He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years,” she told Russia Today during an interview. “They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come…and talk to me…they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him.”

“How could this happen?…They were controlling every step of him, and they are telling today that this is a terrorist attack,” she added.

The FBI is notorious for recruiting and framing terrorist patsies. A report compiled by Mother Jones and the Investigative Reporting Program at the University of California-Berkley found that of the 158 prosecutions carried out on terrorism charges since 9/11, 49 defendants participated in plots that were arranged by FBI agent provocateurs.

“They’re creating crimes to solve crimes so they can claim a victory in the war on terror,” explained Martin Stolar, a lawyer who represented a suspect involved in a New York City bombing plot contrived by FBI agents.

According to Business Insider, the FBI will soon make public its relationship with Tsarnaeva. A spokesperson would not confirm or deny that the agency had any previous contact.

On Friday afternoon, however, Mother Jones reported the FBI has already admitted they interviewed Tsarnaev two years ago, according to CBS News. “The agency conducted the interview at the request of a so-far unnamed foreign government, CBS says, to see if the elder Tsarnaev had any extremist ties — but their search turned up none,” writes Hannah Levintova.

Seems like the government let this happen. Although her kids are far from innocent, the government knew before and after this tragedy occurred.

Don't mention this in front Republicans. They trust government way too much to ever suspect that it would manufacturer or exaggerate or falsify something.

they trust Government too much?.....are you sure?.....

They certainly trust Washington based Think Tanks.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think their father is in on it, he knew what they were up to.
2. I think also he should be deported, or jailed or both.
3. Twenty years then deported to a Chechnya jail.
4. To serve life sentence.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Where she goes wrong is by saying that her sons were set up and didn't do it. After that nobody listens to the real issue here. Was the FBI in contact with her son via warnings from another government? Everyone knows they did it, but how did the FBI, once again, screw this up if they were tipped about him a couple years ago.

There will be more to this in the coming weeks you can bet that.

Let's look at this rationally. After the Sandy Hook Horror, the NRA knew it needed to get the focus off of guns. Desperate, they recruited two young men to bomb the finish line at the Boston Marathon on Patriots Day. The proof, both were trained in automatic weapons fire and assassination by the NRA. In fact they were brainwashed to believe they were the true patriots.

How can any rational conspiracy nut believe differently?

The important thing is that everyone now sees the need for drastic law enforcement measures that effect the public at large -- like multiple citywide lock-downs, official orders to only answer the door to law enforcement agents (who then could freely search your house and property) and to turn off all cellphones in the area, and last but not least, all the paramilitary equipment and personnel roaming public streets.

It's just a shame that the powers that be didn't get the chance to deploy drones for a potential kill strike.

Let's look at this rationally. After the Sandy Hook Horror, the NRA knew it needed to get the focus off of guns. Desperate, they recruited two young men to bomb the finish line at the Boston Marathon on Patriots Day. The proof, both were trained in automatic weapons fire and assassination by the NRA. In fact they were brainwashed to believe they were the true patriots.

How can any rational conspiracy nut believe differently?

Here's how you do it with a nut case like you
:cuckoo:
Unsubscribe

And now begins the debate on the occasional need to deprive legal residents of certain civil rights ...when the crime they're accused of committing meets certain criteria of course!

Are you talking about Operation: Fast and Furious? Are we talking about ObamaCare? Are we talking about public education?

Seems to me most Democrats label Tea Party Republicans as anti-government, now you are telling us different? Can you guys make up your minds?

... NOR can this event be called "terrorism". The whole point of terrorism is to make a point using intimidation. If we have to ask what the point might be, then no point has been made, and therefore doesn't qualify as terrorism. When an act actually is terrorism, the point is immediately obvious, dramatic and visceral. Scott Roeder shoots George Tiller: political motive obvious, ergo terrorism. Adam Lanza shoots up random victims at a school: no political motive, ergo not terrorism.

On the other hand when we have to plug in our own points because none is apparent, then we're doing conspiracy theory. Ain't rocket surgery.

Shut the fuck up. I hate Islamic terrorism apologists.

Obviously you hate dictionaries. And reading comprehension, since there's no mention of "Islam" -- or any other religion, at all in that post.
duh.gif

Stay classy, censorist. Have a nice flight to Pyonyang where they actually like your species.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back