Mother of 4 deported

Scared of a little competition are ya? Land of the free bitch...

Lord you are a fucking idiot. These pieces of shit are collecting fucking welfare and free benefits FROM ME because they cannot build a real economy and country - and you're asking if WE are afraid of competition? Go away you fucking idiot asshole, you're a worthless trolling turd.
I'd love to see stats on that. Can you post a study that shows how much they collect in welfare and benefits vs how much they pay in taxes and economic activity?

Unokatre is a liberal white boy living in LA. Perhaps you better get outside of that sphere of liberal groupthink you're in NOW.Take a chill pill, home boy. We are aren't rich white elitists living in a bubble. Mexicans weren't ever issue, people grew up and out of their moms house too.

I put that turd on ignore years ago, suggest you do the same. Life's too short to spend time with the highly unintelligent, you want to spend it with smart, interesting people with something of value to offer.

... I am going to punch the next fucker who tells me ...

Yeah, yeah...you're not going to punch anyone.
SO karayte boi is a major sumo wrestler? Give it up, is it past your bed time?
... I am going to punch the next fucker who tells me ...

Yeah, yeah...you're not going to punch anyone.
Neither are you, emasculating that or what? I LOVE Mexicans, Mexican culture. Not illegal alien Mexicans. No monopoly get out of jail free card for them anymore, sorry.

I'd love to see stats on that. Can you post a study that shows how much they collect in welfare and benefits vs how much they pay in taxes and economic activity?

Go search my posts over the past week. Until you have something of value to offer, your posts will be bypassed.
Its quite amusing to hear you call me and others stupid while boasting about your intelligence then when asked for a simple link to back up the claims you are making you respond with the above. Ok, buddy, i'll get right on that and sift through thousands of pages of threads to seek out your gems of wisdom... I don't think so. All you are doing is proving that you are a hypocrite. I'm open to learning if you have something to teach. Forgive me if I don't take your word for it, so you are going to have to reference reliable sources. Doesn't seem like you have anything more than hot air.

Unokatre is a liberal white boy living in LA. Perhaps you better get outside of that sphere of liberal groupthink you're in NOW.Take a chill pill, home boy. We are aren't rich white elitists living in a bubble. Mexicans weren't ever issue, people grew up and out of their moms house too.

I put that turd on ignore years ago, suggest you do the same. Life's too short to spend time with the highly unintelligent, you want to spend it with smart, interesting people with something of value to offer.
OK, Unko is a troll, I gathered that. He's a well intentioned troll. I have a fondness for the child, he will learn and move on, and in 20 years, wisdom will come. Now? I have to LIVE with worse assholes.

Strange that some would rather guess ridiculously wrong than simply ask a question. Oh well.

Its quite amusing to hear you call me and others stupid while boasting about your intelligence then when asked for a simple link to back up the claims you are making you respond with the above. Ok, buddy, i'll get right on that and sift through thousands of pages of threads to seek out your gems of wisdom... I don't think so. All you are doing is proving that you are a hypocrite. I'm open to learning if you have something to teach. Forgive me if I don't take your word for it, so you are going to have to reference reliable sources. Doesn't seem like you have anything more than hot air.

Start here, fool:

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)

Go search my posts over the past week. Until you have something of value to offer, your posts will be bypassed.
We get sick of having tonprove, over and over,.what.is.common knowledge. It's what you and pigs like you do to establish a false narrative, and to establish an alternate reality. The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households

Start here, fool:

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013)
Thanks fool

We get sick of having tonprove, over and over,.what.is.common knowledge. It's what you and pigs like you do to establish a false narrative, and to establish an alternate reality. The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households
What's the false narrative that I'm trying to establish? Talk to me specifically I'm sick of you dipshits who lump everybody into categories. So what exactly is it the agenda that you think I'm pushing?

What's the false narrative that I'm trying to establish? Talk to me specifically I'm sick of you dipshits who lump everybody into categories. So what exactly is it the agenda that you think I'm pushing?

Well to begin with, you're lying when you pretend not to believe that illegals are a financial burden for the rest of us. When you demand "proof" of it, and we get disgusted and refuse to provide it over and over and over again, you will seize on that and screech "you can't prove it!"

Dipshit. Onto ignore you go. Again. I don't know how you got off of it, I've had you on ignore forever. Your'e a waste of time, space and skin. You're derailing your own thread right now with this garbage. The thread OP itself is false narrative and garbage. Adios.

Well to begin with, you're lying when you pretend not to believe that illegals are a financial burden for the rest of us. When you demand "proof" of it, and we get disgusted and refuse to provide it over and over and over again, you will seize on that and screech "you can't prove it!"

Dipshit. Onto ignore you go. Again. I don't know how you got off of it, I've had you on ignore forever. Your'e a waste of time, space and skin. You're derailing your own thread right now with this garbage. The thread OP itself is false narrative and garbage. Adios.
I'm gonna stop you at that first disgustingly dishonest paragraph of yours. I never made any such claims that there were no financial burdens on tax payers. I asked a question and was looking for sources. Post my quote where I said what you claim or STFU.

I'm gonna stop you at that first disgustingly dishonest paragraph of yours. I never made any such claims that there were no financial burdens on tax payers. I asked a question and was looking for sources. Post my quote where I said what you claim or STFU.

You implied, by your demand of a *link*, that you didn't believe it. Instead of just addressing the argument, you instead went full stupid, so you didn't have to aua

The disingenuous left.

Lord you are a fucking idiot. These pieces of shit are collecting fucking welfare and free benefits FROM ME because they cannot build a real economy and country - and you're asking if WE are afraid of competition? Go away you fucking idiot asshole, you're a worthless trolling turd.
disingenuous. OP knows such things are impossible to track,. Thus he avoids addressing the issue.

You implied, by your demand of a *link*, that you didn't believe it. Instead of just addressing the argument, you instead went full stupid, so you didn't have to aua

The disingenuous left.

disingenuous. OP knows such things are impossible to track,. Thus he avoids addressing the issue.
I implied? Oh really, is that the premise of your argument? Well, what you think I was implying is incorrect. I'm pretty direct, if I want to make an argument i'll make one, if I ask a question it is because I want to see what answer i'll get. In this case I fully do recognize that the undocumented in our country are a cost to the tax payers. I was curious what sources the poster had and he provided one. I've seen many one sided reports that only take into account the costs and don't factor in the tax revenue and economic activity that is generated by the same group of people.
There are many things that I disagree with him and you about as far as strategy moving forward with this issue but when it comes to presenting and analyzing facts I am open to it all. I don't play those BS partisan games. You can go crawl back into you cloud of ignorance and ignore me again, from what I remember of you, you don't like to back up your overly emotional and hateful arguments with rational thought and reason.

The disingenuous left.

I implied? Oh really, is that the premise of your argument? Well, what you think I was implying is incorrect. I'm pretty direct, if I want to make an argument i'll make one, if I ask a question it is because I want to see what answer i'll get. In this case I fully do recognize that the undocumented in our country are a cost to the tax payers. I was curious what sources the poster had and he provided one. I've seen many one sided reports that only take into account the costs and don't factor in the tax revenue and economic activity that is generated by the same group of people.
There are many things that I disagree with him and you about as far as strategy moving forward with this issue but when it comes to presenting and analyzing facts I am open to it all. I don't play those BS partisan games. You can go crawl back into you cloud of ignorance and ignore me again, from what I remember of you, you don't like to back up your overly emotional and hateful arguments with rational thought and reason.

^^^^Perfect example of hysterical, irrational and emotional non-argument, which is why ppl have you on ignore.

The disingenuous left.

^^^^Perfect example of hysterical, irrational and emotional non-argument, which is why ppl have you on ignore.
Which part of my argument was irrational? The part where I said l like to discuss evidence, stats and facts? or the part where I recognized the cost and problems cause by illegal immigration in this country? or the part where I said I don't like to play partisan games?
I think the only thing you proved was my last statement about your lack of substance and tendency to respond with overly emotional and hateful blabber. Case in point with your last response.

Forum List

Back