Mother of 100 deported

Oh, I see. So the decision to break up their families is their own.
Absolutely! They can take the kids back where they came from until the children reach their majority. Then the children can apply for a US passport, using their US birth certificate, and come back to the US.

1. Trump is not really deporting illegals like he promised. He is only picking up illegals here and there only those with criminal records which is nothing new. He is not raiding churches, markets, schools etc etc. The question is .... What should we do with the rest of illegals?
2. All illegals are not receiving welfares. Lots of them have jobs and paying taxes that they don't get the benefits.
As I previously posted over and over..... There is NO such thing as self deportation. Why would/should they? Lots of them are suffering now but they are still here.
3. Again they will NOT take their kids with them to Mexico especially those with anchor babies. These been proven over and over by the 100 thousands. We the tax payers will end up feeding and housing these kids which we never have worry for them before.
And If they take their American kids with them........ no homes, no food, no school etc etc .............. What do you think their futures will be? Then come back here when they reach adulthood............. as bunch of criminals, probably with kids and their families.

So to all Einstein ..... WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

I keep hearing deport deport deport..... Well we are not doing that all. So NOW WHAT?
1. To me it's obvious. We create good immigration laws. By good, I mean fair, enforceable laws that go to the root cause of the problem. Unfortunately, our immigration law enforcement is really optional the way our immigration laws are written. That needs to change, otherwise we will continue to have the same wide swings in immigration enforcement with each change in administration. We should create a workable tracking system for Vista holders to see that they either leave the country upon expiration of their visa or they renew it. We require that all visa holder change their address with ICE within 10 days of moving. We provide a path to citizenship for those that have proven they are an asset and not a liability to this country and for children brought into the country. We enhance the E-Verify system and require all employers to use it and for those who knowing hire undocumented immigrants, we provide stiff penalties. We increase boarder security, but we do not build a wall. We increase the number of work vistas across the board. We continue and expand the program we started a few years ago that informs would be undocumented immigrants the problems they will face if they enter the country illegally. And lastly, we continue to deport convicted felons.

2. Self deportation is a wise move for most undocumented immigrant who have been picked up by ICE unless he or she can produce proof that they are legally in the US. A court ordered deportation is likely to bar legal entry to the country for 10 years.
3. Most undocumented immigrants would be able to qualify for legal entry and the wait time would not be near that long. In fact, the wait could be fairly short if they have immediate family in the US who are US citizens.[/B]

1. Agree.
2. Why would they? Go back where there are no future? Then you and I will take care their siblings? It's far more complicated than saying self deport. On top of that trump is only picking illegals with criminal r cords.
3. The chances of undocumented immigrants to qualify is very very low. How is that going to work? Go to US embassy... I want to go to America. Then should see thousands of undocumented immigrants lining up outside the US embassies all over the world........ The chances is about ZERO.

Immigrants with a green card holder petitioning a family like spouse will takes at least 10 years. A US citizens petitioning a spouse will take a minimum of 2 years. That is if you have a family trying to petition you with the affidavit of support from his/her tax returns making sure the petitioner can feed you when they get here.
English literacy does not appear to be your strong point. This lack tends to cast some doubt on your claims.

Can you be more specific? Which part you didn't understand?
Or you just didn't like what I'm saying?

This whole thing is amazing to watch. Liberals have seen what happens when enough illegal aliens don't risk voting. Trump scared them off with his deportation and voter fraud speak during the election. Many of them that normally fraudulently vote stayed home on Nov 8th out of fear. Brilliant move by Trump. Now the dems can see how they lost, not enough illegal alien voters. Now they are really worried Trump will close the door to new dem voters once and for all. Then we will finally have our great nation back.:salute:
Link? Documentation??

This whole thing is amazing to watch. Liberals have seen what happens when enough illegal aliens don't risk voting. Trump scared them off with his deportation and voter fraud speak during the election. Many of them that normally fraudulently vote stayed home on Nov 8th out of fear. Brilliant move by Trump. Now the dems can see how they lost, not enough illegal alien voters. Now they are really worried Trump will close the door to new dem voters once and for all. Then we will finally have our great nation back.:salute:
Link? Documentation??
It was my assumption and I think an accurate one.

Forum List

Back