Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

this isn't maternal instinct. it's murderous rage.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.
Believing in nutty crap like that explains your religious faith perfectly...
I'm not religious lol. I am a pro white atheist.

It's maternal instinct. I wish it would happen more often, especially when the reason for taking children out of the home is ridiculous.
it absolutely wasn't. it was revenge. she didn't shoot the agents that took her kids while they were doing it. she didn't try to run off with the kids away from cps. she waited outside a state office building and gunned down an agent in cold blood. it's fucking sick and should never be cheered. i thought you respected life?

A cop was likely with the CPS agent when they removed the girl. I would have waited too.
They ALWAYS are. Cops are just as guilty in this....their job is to protect and serve not help kidnap so state can make more money.
Believing in nutty crap like that explains your religious faith perfectly...
I'm not religious lol. I am a pro white atheist.
As I said, your fuckin' nutty religion. Fits you perfectly.

Last edited:
what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

He's cheering on maternal instinct. So am I.

so you would also commit cold blooded murder?

He's cheering on maternal instinct. So am I.

It's hot blooded murder. If you're not going to be honest, I'm not going to engage with you.

It's hot blooded murder. If you're not going to be honest, I'm not going to engage with you.
it didn't happen in the heat of the moment. it was after, and it was calculated. cold blooded murder.

it didn't happen in the heat of the moment. it was after, and it was calculated. cold blooded murder.

Yes it did happen in the heat of the moment. The kind of rage a parent experiences when government thugs perform a sanctioned kidnapping on their children does not wane quickly.

Yes it did happen in the heat of the moment. The kind of rage a parent experiences when government thugs perform a sanctioned kidnapping on their children does not wane quickly.
i don't think many people would argue that showing up at a government building and waiting for a cps agent would constitute a crime of passion.

also you don't sound sane. cps shows up at your door so you kill someone's cat? you are fucked up.

i don't think many people would argue that showing up at a government building and waiting for a cps agent would constitute a crime of passion.

also you don't sound sane. cps shows up at your door so you kill someone's cat? you are fucked up.

You wouldn't know, you're not a parent and you've never felt the rage when somebody threatens to have your children removed. You have never walked in my moccasins. She's lucky she just lost a cat.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?
Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
CPS aka Domestic Terrorists aka State kidnapping agents deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

Apparently there was good reason to take the kids. And it's a shame that you would root for cold-blooded murder, but, oh well. It ain't a race-war, but it'll do for now?

Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc

CPS aka Domestic Terrorists aka State kidnapping agents deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

Complete and utter horseshit! No one makes money on removing children from parents. I was a CPS investigator and the last thing that we ever wanted to do was to take the kids and only did so when there was no other recourse. And most are not adopted, they are returned home or placed with relatives. You should not post stuff that you have no fucking clue about.

You wouldn't know, you're not a parent and you've never felt the rage when somebody threatens to have your children removed. You have never walked in my moccasins. She's lucky she just lost a cat.
you don't know if i'm a parent or not.
one thing i can tell you for sure - cps will never be at my door, and i'll never kill anyone's cat out of a childish need for revenge.

Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc.

Sure sure....its called MONEY....the younger the better....they then get a kickback from the adoption fees etc

Complete and utter horseshit! No one makes money on removing children from parents. I was a CPS investigator and the last thing that we ever wanted to do was to take the kids and only did so when there was no other recourse. And most are not adopted, they are returned home or placed with relatives. You should not post stuff that you have no fucking clue about.
but then he'd never post...

Ah a former baby kidnapper in our midst....lovely.

You should read further. I read at least 3 articles on this event. That particular CPS decided to change their policy to focus on the welfare of the child instead of reunion with their family, a step further to unrestrained discretion in removing children permanently from a home for all offenses real or imagined.

one thing i can tell you for sure - cps will never be at my door, and i'll never kill anyone's cat out of a childish need for revenge.
Yes, I do know you are no parent. Any parent by now would have expressed at least an understanding of what a parent feels when somebody bereaves them of their children. I pay close attention to what people say and I'm smarter than you. You have no place in this discussion because you just don't understand.

And CPS will never be at your door because you aren't a parent. If you were, you would have no control over that.

Yes, I do know you are no parent. Any parent by now would have expressed at least an understanding of what a parent feels when somebody bereaves them of their children. I pay close attention to what people say and I'm smarter than you. You have no place in this discussion because you just don't understand.

my son.
i can feel sympathy for someone losing custody of their children to cps - not a lot though because they were most likely mistreating that child to begin with.
i certainly don't feel sympathy for someone that loses their kids and decides to commit cold blooded murder over it.

Attachments

• finn.jpg
    finn.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 69

And CPS will never be at your door because you aren't a parent. If you were, you would have no control over that.
i am, and i absolutely do, just as every other parent does. nobody will ever think that i abuse or neglect my child or god willing children.

You are an idiot- a dangerous idiot at that.

That 'mom' most likely had her kids taken away from her for the same reason she murdered the CPS worker- because she is a dangerous nut like you.

I know you long for the days when Dad 'owned' his kids, and as long as he didn't outright murder them, he was free to beat them or sell off their labor- but those days have gone along with the days of owning human slaves.

Yes- the State will step in to protect kids from assholes who beat their kids, or who don't make sure that their kids are fed.

And then you applaud murder.

What an asshole.

Forum List

Back