Most U.S. Marine Corps Aircraft Are Now Unable To Fly

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
You gotta be kidding me! Well, not really? With our current Commander-in-Chief stuff like this has become common place.

Today, the vast majority of Marine Corps aircraft can’t fly. The reasons behind the grounding of these aircraft include the toll of long wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the fight against ISIS and budget cuts precluding the purchase of the parts needed to fix an aging fleet, according to dozens of Marines interviewed by Fox News at two air stations in the Carolinas this week.

Read all of this disgusting story @ War News Updates: Most U.S. Marine Corps Aircraft Are Now Unable To Fly

The Pentagon has budget of 560 million dollars but they don't have the money to fix these planes? Bullshit.

The Pentagon cannot even perform an audit on itself and we're just supposed to just throw money at them every time they ask. Not hardly.

You're both partly right, most likely. Where oh where has the money gone....and once we know, get those planes flying, for goddsakes.

You gotta be kidding me! Well, not really? With our current Commander-in-Chief stuff like this has become common place.

Today, the vast majority of Marine Corps aircraft can’t fly. The reasons behind the grounding of these aircraft include the toll of long wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, the fight against ISIS and budget cuts precluding the purchase of the parts needed to fix an aging fleet, according to dozens of Marines interviewed by Fox News at two air stations in the Carolinas this week.

Read all of this disgusting story @ War News Updates: Most U.S. Marine Corps Aircraft Are Now Unable To Fly

In Obamas military. He doesn't care. The marines overwhelmingly tried to fire their commander in chief according to a 2012 military times poll. The military has never been an Obama friendly constituency. We buy them up on the cheap and send them overseas to die for our country, Obama ignores them, and fights for pay raises for government unionized workers. Under Obama the military yearly (keep up with inflation) pay increase has actually been lower than inflation and the lowest of any president in the last 40 years.

Last edited:
The Military is still under the Sequester Law. It's never been rescended. All branches have been rotating training between squadrons with X number standing down. There isn't money available to keep them all flying in training. The Training flights are seperate from the money sent to fight in the ME. And who, may I ask crammed the sequester down Obama's throat?

Forum List

Back