Most Trusted Liberal .. Quiz

Settle down there alang, you don't have to..

So hypothetically, if Trump doubles the national debt in less than 8 years and throws the country into bankruptcy you'll be loving it? ... :lol:

.. and pleased to meet you... :)
We’re bankrupt?? When did that happen? Did trump declare it?

Silly boy...

https://www.google.com/search?q=hyp....69i57j0l5.13343j1j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Thanks for admitting you’re delusional.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for trying and failing miserably.. :)
Failing? You showed we’re not bankrupt after suggesting we are. You demonstrated yourself just how delusional you are. :confused:

You need to relax, have some fun and not try so hard..

So hypothetically, if Trump doubles the national debt in less than 8 years and throws the country into bankruptcy you'll be loving it? ... :lol:

I wish Trump success in everything he does but I expect him to be a failure. So far he has lived up to my expectations. And my fears.

And I'm happy to make your acquaintance. :11_2_1043:

I wish Trump success in everything he does but I expect him to be a failure. So far he has lived up to my expectations. And my fears.

And I'm happy to make your acquaintance. :11_2_1043:

I guess you probably feel obligated to feel that way, no problem.

mmm. I'm not big on hugging guys, especially liberals but hey it's not so bad... :lol:

I guess you probably feel obligated to feel that way, no problem.
No obligation involved. I owe nothing to the left or the right.

Show me a something that works and we can talk. Promise me something wonderful and don't expect to be believed.

Jimmy Carter. He is consistent in his beliefs. In fact he is now quoted as offering his support for Trump talking to Kim. Just about the only Democrat who has done so.

Carter is one of the old school Liberals. The ones who cared more about issues than political power. I always respect people who are consistent in their beliefs. Even when I disagree I respect them. Because you can discuss the issue instead of sling insults which is what the new gen of Liberals do.

Forum List

Back