Most Religions Today Accept Evolution

1. Wikipedia is a Left-wing, lying rag.
2. What "religions believe" does not represent the best and most compelling arguments for intelligent design.
3. What a majority of anybody believes does not determine reality, as has been shown throughout the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

Here is a huge body of information, links, images, sources, and quotes showing the impossibility of archaic Darwinian extrapolation from what we see as changes in allele frequency:

A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent

The "Prime Mover" concept was first articulated by Thomas Aquinas. It is consistent with the theory of Evolution.

Not a big deal.

Baptist schools teach it for what it is a Theory. As did my public high school Biology class. Do all living things adapt to their environment? yes. Change physically? Yes. For example, whitetail deer further south you go the smaller the whitetail deer until you come to the Keys in South Florida where they are no bigger than a medium-size dog. Can deer grow wings? you have to prove it to me. But I have seen deer in wet environments like the everglades with skin grown between their split hooves as if to make them better swimmers. It's not common but I have seen it. Is this an example of evolution? I leave that up to the experts to decide.

Baptist schools teach it for what it is a Theory. As did my public high school Biology class. Do all living things adapt to their environment? yes. Change physically? Yes. For example, whitetail deer further south you go the smaller the whitetail deer until you come to the Keys in South Florida where they are no bigger than a medium-size dog. Can deer grow wings? you have to prove it to me. But I have seen deer in wet environments like the everglades with skin grown between their split hooves as if to make them better swimmers. It's not common but I have seen it. Is this an example of evolution? I leave that up to the experts to decide.
but at the end of the day they are still deer and not a completely different animal,,

evolution claims cows turned into whales and T-rex turned into a chicken,, and many other claims just as crazy,,

In fact, it doesn't. It claims that cows, whales, T-Rex's, and Chickens have common ancestors.

There is no hocus-pocus where biology is concerned.
thats their clever way of distancing themselves from being laughed out of the bar after a long day of drinking,,

your ancestors are what came before you,, hence you came from them,,

thats their clever way of distancing themselves from being laughed out of the bar after a long day of drinking,,

your ancestors are what came before you,, hence you came from them,,

Yes, but my ancestors didn't turn in to anything ... they weren't David Blaine.

what motivates the physiology is certainly supernatural ... if only a flicker of time in existence.

Acceptance of evolution by religious groups - Wikipedia

They do not support Intelligent Design. How come, if ID is religion and the designer is supposedly God?
The evolutionists do not have the mind to comprehend that there may be more to the infinities than just the three & a half dimensional continuum that we on planet earth exist in @ current. The people with the more in depth minds, mathematicians & physicists, ESPECIALLY some of the top tier geniuses that are listed in the below link WELL understood the paradox of the dimension of time. Like why can humanity only experience half of the time dimension? Why can humanity move forward through the time dimension but humanity can not travel backwards through the time dimension? Professor Einstein dropped humanity to its knees for the count with his statement: "Time is but a stubborn illusion." I could not understand the concepts that the physicist students talked to me about when I was a student @ EWU, but I realized that they were genuinely doing their best to try & answer my questions on a level that my mind could @ least somewhat comprehend. If the evolutionists cannot comprehend a subject they just say it does not exist. That's the diff between a person trying to comprehend a new concept & a person too lazy to even try & comprehend a new concept.

1. Wikipedia is a Left-wing, lying rag.
2. What "religions believe" does not represent the best and most compelling arguments for intelligent design.
3. What a majority of anybody believes does not determine reality, as has been shown throughout the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

Here is a huge body of information, links, images, sources, and quotes showing the impossibility of archaic Darwinian extrapolation from what we see as changes in allele frequency:

A>B>C>D is not science, it is unintelligent
YOU CAN'T READ

I suspect that we pay G-d a compliment by assuming he's wise enough to create molecular biology so he doesn't have to spend all his time shaping trillions of individual creatures by hand.

My G-d works smart, not hard.
As I said before, folks are brainwashed . . . into imagining, for example, that the adaptive radiation of a common design couldn't entail an extensive range of genetic speciation within kinds, which would not require the shaping of trillions of creatures after all.

In any event, it's ridiculous to describe the intimately more complex processes of a common design as less efficient or desirable when the evolutionary outcomes of common ancestry would be wholly unpredictable and uncontrollable.

Last edited:
YOU CAN'T READ

Read and think.

You said : "They do not support Intelligent Design. How come, if ID is religion and the designer is supposedly God?"

Intelligent design is NOT "religion." That was your first egregious mistake.
Your second was saying "the designer was supposedly God." There is no "supposed" about the insuperable statistics of naturalistic polypeptide synthesis.

Your last egregious mistake was to insult me after the fashion of the typical, arrogant, lying atheist.

Join your friends on my Ignore List. It is written "Go from the presence of a foolish man."

ciao brutto

The "Prime Mover" concept was first articulated by Thomas Aquinas. It is consistent with the theory of Evolution.

Not a big deal.

It is a very big deal when atheists the world over have used Darwinism as their excuse to commit atrocities and deny God.
Lenin on atheist Marxism.jpg

Forum List

Back