Most Mysterious Ancient Structures That Remain Unexplained

LOL why would aliens that just traveled from a trillion miles away build with rocks?

Exactly. Good point.
Because they aren't going to bring building materials trillion of miles to a place that has the raw materials.
If aliens ever came here it would be to evict us and move in.
They already altered us from being apes-like creatures for 5 million years to what we are today, starting around 100000 years ago.
With the vastness of space and the almost unimaginable expenditure of energy to travel even a few light years there can be only one reason for aliens to travel here. They want our planet. Even that is kind of ludicrous. If aliens had the ability to live in space permanently they would not even need a planet.
I'm not sure what their reasons are for doing what they're doing, but lately, with all the abductions, it would seem like they are making a hybrid species between them and us. But that's a guess...
What abductions

LOL why would aliens that just traveled from a trillion miles away build with rocks?

Exactly. Good point.
Because they aren't going to bring building materials trillion of miles to a place that has the raw materials.
They already altered us from being apes-like creatures for 5 million years to what we are today, starting around 100000 years ago.
With the vastness of space and the almost unimaginable expenditure of energy to travel even a few light years there can be only one reason for aliens to travel here. They want our planet. Even that is kind of ludicrous. If aliens had the ability to live in space permanently they would not even need a planet.
I'm not sure what their reasons are for doing what they're doing, but lately, with all the abductions, it would seem like they are making a hybrid species between them and us. But that's a guess...
I don't guess. I really wanted there to be aliens but nothing I have seen so far approaches confirmation. We have a lot of secret projects and the government is all to happy to let you think it's aliens. It's not that exciting but that is the most plausible explanation.
So how do you explain all the people who said and remember being abducted?

Exactly. Good point.
What abductions
Oh come on, google it...

Exactly. Good point.
Why would the aliens build with rocks when the Earth has plenty of better building materials
Like what?
Are you stupid? Earth had all the materials then that it does today

Exactly. Good point.
What abductions
Oh come on, google it...

abduction
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

ab·duc·tion | \ ab-ˈdək-shən , əb- \
Definition of abduction

1: the action of abducting : the condition of being abducted
2archaic : the unlawful carrying away of a woman for marriage or sexual intercourse

Exactly. Good point.
Why would the aliens build with rocks when the Earth has plenty of better building materials
Like what?
And we still build with rocks.

Exactly. Good point.
Like what?
Perhaps in your camel infested town

Exactly. Good point.
Like what?
Perhaps in your camel infested town
Obviously you know nothing about building. You've probably never built a thing in your life. I'm a career cement mason who is proficient in all of the building trades, including stone masonry.

There is a reason that the oldest buildings on the planet are made of stone. The reason is that the buildings made of anything else are long gone. They didn't last. They certainly built most structures out of wood and other materials besides stone 4000 years ago, but you will never find one that is still standing.

If they had lasers that cut all that stone they had the means to smelt all kinds of materials as well as make plastics and glass. the 'aliens did it' stuff just never stands up. A handful or even just one genius along with a well integrated and stable cohesive society makes the only real sense. And for the record I liked reading all the Von Daniken and Omni magazine stuff back in the day, it was fun to read and inspired a lot of kids to move on and study real science and methodologies.

If they had lasers that cut all that stone they had the means to smelt all kinds of materials as well as make plastics and glass. the 'aliens did it' stuff just never stands up. A handful or even just one genius along with a well integrated and stable cohesive society makes the only real sense. And for the record I liked reading all the Von Daniken and Omni magazine stuff back in the day, it was fun to read and inspired a lot of kids to move on and study real science and methodologies.
The fact of the matter is, you do not need a laser to cut stone in the first place. We have been cutting stone for millennia. And even in modern days we do not use lasers to cut stone. Sure we can cut stone with lasers, we just don't do it because it's generally a stupid inefficient method.

Last edited:
Some believe much of our ancient past has been distorted by archaeologists. For example, some believe the pyramids weren’t built by Egyptians and are much older than what establishment archaeologists claim.
You mean because the Sphinx and pyramids show evidence of being under salt water for some time.

I suspect the same is true at the foundations stone at Baalbek which are limestone and show great weathering on their edges

The fact of the matter is, you do not need a laser to cut stone in the first place. We have been cutting stone for millennia. And even in modern days we do not use lasers to cut stone. Sure we can cut stone with lasers, we just don't do it because it's generally a stupid inefficient method.

I was responding to somebody else's claim re lasers; I don't see any evidence for aliens running around lavishing big buildings on us.

Some believe much of our ancient past has been distorted by archaeologists. For example, some believe the pyramids weren’t built by Egyptians and are much older than what establishment archaeologists claim.

It's nice to forget for a second about politics ....and talk about our past.

The Sphinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza, were built thousands of years before than mainstram researches suggest.

And I totally believe that.

The Sphinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza, were built thousands of years before than mainstram researches suggest.

What do you think they were used for?

The Sphinx was there to symbolically guard the Giza Plain, and the Pyramids were mausoleums.

The Sphinx was there to symbolically guard the Giza Plain, and the Pyramids were mausoleums.
The problem with that is no human remains have ever been found inside the pyramids.

Forum List

Back