Most Jewish nations on Earth by DNA.

You know I believe deep in many family trees there is a Jew in that wood pile...

Hell if you read the Bible we are either Jewish or Muslim, so which house are you from?

Isaac or Ishmael?

Of course not many on this forum.

Most here are barely beyond Chimps.
Basically flailing their arms around for idiot Trump or against Trump like idiots.

299348_fpx.tif

Basically flailing their arms around for idiot Trump or against Trump like idiots.

Well ya know I always said Humans are like Space Alien Albino Chimps, hey have you ever noticed you have a funny nose like most Jewish and Muslim men?

Are you sure you are not hiding a little secret there and just want to finally admit you also have Jewish blood?

It is alright SOB and no one will hold it against you for trying to squeeze that penny to make it into two... I mean the Scottish are as bad...

I am sure if we tested most of Mexico DNA you would discover a high percentage of Jews and Muslim blood flowing down there...

Well ya know I always said Humans are like Space Alien Albino Chimps, hey have you ever noticed you have a funny nose like most Jewish and Muslim men?

Are you sure you are not hiding a little secret there and just want to finally admit you also have Jewish blood?

It is alright SOB and no one will hold it against you for trying to squeeze that penny to make it into two... I mean the Scottish are as bad...

I am sure if we tested most of Mexico DNA you would discover a high percentage of Jews and Muslim blood flowing down there...

You must be retarded if you think I have an Armenoid nose.

Kind of crazy, definitely retarded but still it does not answer my question of which House are you from?

Isaac or Ishmael?

Kind of crazy, definitely retarded but still it does not answer my question of which House are you from?

Isaac or Ishmael?

The house of Jesus.

Who gives a shit, obsessed moron?

Isaac or Ishmael?

The house of Jesus.

Well Jesus of the Bible would be the House of Isaac then... Well unless you are Mexican...

Isaac or Ishmael?

The house of Jesus.

Well Jesus of the Bible would be the House of Isaac then... Well unless you are Mexican...

Modern Koshee people are more like the House of Judas Iscariot.

Having Ashkenazi (or Sephardic or Mizrahi) DNA does not make you a Jew. Having no ethnic-Jewish DNA doesn't prevent you from being Jewish.

The entire concept of fractional Jewish ancestry has no basis in Jewish culture or custom. Quite the contrary, the concept of 'Jewish Blood' comes from those wishing to do harm to Jews.

Forum List

Back