Most important fact of all about ISIS

Funny how conservatives claim the religious crown in the US and claim only they believe in God, but when a radical group of religious nutzies show up, all of a sudden they are liberals and leftist...How many ways can you twist a pretzel to make it spell dishonest?

dear, our religion was an integral part of our development that helped make us the greatest country in human history by far. You can't say that of the Muslin religion. Catching on now?
That's not what all the dead Indians thought...or the slaves....

dear, our subject was not what dead indians thought???
Christians are not suppose to kill to take....Mkay?

Funny how conservatives claim the religious crown in the US and claim only they believe in God, but when a radical group of religious nutzies show up, all of a sudden they are liberals and leftist...How many ways can you twist a pretzel to make it spell dishonest?

dear, our religion was an integral part of our development that helped make us the greatest country in human history by far. You can't say that of the Muslin religion. Catching on now?
That's not what all the dead Indians thought...or the slaves....

dear, our subject was not what dead indians thought???
Christians are not suppose to kill to take....Mkay?

Yes dear, Christians are not perfect. And??

If they are not perfect then they are not trying hard enough, no wonder so few will enter Heaven, which is a good reason not to follow them...

If they are not perfect then they are not trying hard enough,.

yes dear, all groups that ever existed
are not perfect and should try hard enough. See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow?

Hopefully the USA does not value and protect democracy so much that it supports democratically elected commuists who will eliminate democracy. Is the concept over your head? We have a Constitution that strictly limits democracy. Do you understand you're ABC's now??

The concept sounds like one which allows the US to declare any leader outside of the boundaries of democracy and then attack them.

Yes, the concept is over my head as to why the US would feel the need to take down a democratic leader, even if they threaten to take away democracy (which Chavez DIDN'T) and yet at the same time support non-democratic states with human rights abuse records to keep someone going for a lifetime.

The constitution limits democracy? It might limit pure democracy, but this isn't the point. The point is the US govt CLAIMS to be going around the world imposing democracy on people. I say BULLSHEET. It's a cover, and everyone knows it. The US doesn't give a damn about democracy, never has, never will.
Do you understand those ABCs?

dear, we need air and oil to breath and live. Without them we cant be the empire of liberty and the source of civilization on earth.
Still over your head?

Ah, so in order to be the moral police force, you need to go around the world being completely immoral? At what point does the US actually get to carry out a moral act then?

I mean, Afghanistan was because of al Qaeda, Iraq because of oil and Libya because of oil and Venezuela because of oil. Since 9/11 the US has NOT gone into countries that would perhaps need a force of good, like Ivory Coast which happened at the same time as Libya, and the US ignored them. Why? NO OIL.

It isn't over my head, I can smell hypocrisy from a mile away, and what you're saying is hypocrisy.

No one in their right mind would take an argument seriously that says in order to be moral you should only commit immoral acts to get oil.

Ah, so in order to be the moral police force, you need to go around the world being completely immoral? At what point does the US actually get to carry out a moral act then?

dear, we saved civilization through 2 world wars. Then we created South Korea, killed Che and saved SA, freed 3 billion by introducing Republican capitalism to Red China, USSR, and now India! Still over your head? That is not going around the world being completely immoral!! How slow are you?? The process of civilization would be 10 times further advanced if treasonous liberals were not blocking it!!

You must think before you post!

. The point is the US govt CLAIMS to be going around the world imposing democracy on people.

yes dear but the kind of democracy we have, i.e., one where the voters don't have the freedom to elect lib commies who seek to end democracy. Get it now?

Forum List

Back