Most Expensive Car Crash Ever!

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Oct 10, 2009
In your head
Most Expensive Car Crash Ever!

Tokyo, Japan - An outing of luxury sports-car enthusiasts in Japan ended in an expensive freeway pileup - smashing a stunning eight Ferrari's, a Lamborghini and two Mercedes likely worth millions all together.

AP: Fleet of Ferraris ruined in Japan sportscar pileup

45541acf35b4561b000f6a70670066bc_154433.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah - I read this earlier. That's a lot of Yen down the shitter.

You can't fit that much Yen in a shitter. :lol:

You're right. I used to live in Japan - everything imported is expensive as hell. Even a BASE Harley Davidson Sportster that sells over here for $15K is $30+K over there. You ought to see the window sticker on an Escalade -

I was thinking along the lines of converting a couple million US dollars to Yen would = $155 million Yen. Try fitting that into a shitter.

Hi KissMy
Really this car accident was most expressive and horrible because we lost some top most super cars and I had read that this accident was due to a man of 60 years who was driving Ferrari and tried to over take the car and hit the car which cause this accident.

Hi KissMy
Really this car accident was most expressive and horrible because we lost some top most super cars and I had read that this accident was due to a man of 60 years who was driving Ferrari and tried to over take the car and hit the car which cause this accident.

Is G-Dubb 60..?

Everything seems to be his fault. :doubt:

Yep, I went there.... :cool:

Eight Ferraris, three Mercedes Benz, one Lamborghini Diablo, a Nissan GT-R Skyline & a Toyota Prius were involved in the smash. The Wall Street Journal reported that the total value of the cars involved could be as much as $4 million US. That is ¥309 million Yen!

Forum List

Back