Most Dumbassed Liberal News Story Since Trumps 2 Scoops of Ice Cream

What do you all suppose the OP is so riled up about? Does his rant make any sense to anyone?

What do you all suppose the OP is so riled up about? Does his rant make any sense to anyone?
Why is this even a story? Oh...that’s right...race. CNN must play the race card. I can see him at the 7-11 any day of the week.

Why is this even a story? Oh...that’s right...race. CNN must play the race card. I can see him at the 7-11 any day of the week.
The post was not asking you a question dumb ass. It was asking someone else besides you to answer the questions. Obviously you are a warped and delusional person. I was hoping someone here would understand your retardation and explain it to me.

CNN news flash: “Black man makes Swedish Meatballs for family!”

The post was not asking you a question dumb ass. It was asking someone else besides you to answer the questions. Obviously you are a warped and delusional person. I was hoping someone here would understand your retardation and explain it to me.
The “retardation “ is that CNN would even post this on front page. Why do you think it’s a news story?

Why would CNN make this a story? It’s very clear as to why.

Who is the dipshit on the CNN editorial staff that felt this was a story?

Why would an American citizen care about this? CNN and the Democrats wonder why they can’t win a race for dog catcher in this country.

The “retardation “ is that CNN would even post this on front page. Why do you think it’s a news story?
Lots of reasons, all of them beyond your intellectual ability to comprehend. You simply holler "race, it's about race!!!". It actually confirms the diversity of the British Military and the fact that individuals with backgrounds related to it's former colonies still swear alliance to the Royal Family such as the Queen and Great Britain after decades and scores of years of separation. It shows the tolerance of the British Military and it's loyalty to those who serve in it. It also shows the pomp and ceremony still recognized in the British military. And, it makes for interesting pictures.

The Trump sheep are starting to behave sloppy drunk all day.
They want everything to be like FOX News, all trump worship and praise all the time. Anything not trump worship and praise is not worthy of publication or attention.

Really Liberal New York City MSM? Who gives a fuck? No wonder you dickheads are still holding empty champagne glasses from Hillary’s victory celebration. Totally stupid.
Sikh soldier wears turban in Queen's official birthday parade - CNN

Why would an American citizen care about this? CNN and the Democrats wonder why they can’t win a race for dog catcher in this country.

:lol:

So much butthurt!

Why do you care what story CNN puts on the front page?

Lots of reasons, all of them beyond your intellectual ability to comprehend. You simply holler "race, it's about race!!!". It actually confirms the diversity of the British Military and the fact that individuals with backgrounds related to it's former colonies still swear alliance to the Royal Family such as the Queen and Great Britain after decades and scores of years of separation. It shows the tolerance of the British Military and it's loyalty to those who sever in it. It also shows the pomp and ceremony still recognized in the British military. And, it makes for interesting pictures.
So as an American I give a shit about diversity in the British military? I believe the British military has been very diverse since about 1914. Guess this is supposed to draw a National Enquirer style connection that princess Megan has something to do with it.

Really Liberal New York City MSM? Who gives a fuck? No wonder you dickheads are still holding empty champagne glasses from Hillary’s victory celebration. Totally stupid.
Sikh soldier wears turban in Queen's official birthday parade - CNN

So much butthurt!

Why do you care what story CNN puts on the front page?
Because It pollutes the national conversation and public square. They need to stop pushing race politics.

The Trump sheep are starting to behave sloppy drunk all day.

Who you callin' sheep, jack-ass?

apps.15824.13713077662583092.4ce97e6d-cf78-4ab4-9832-71763c87ed2b.66d7dc03-35fe-4e2e-8608-90a610ed2654

I went to the CNN page - this story has a small headline, under 40 or so other stories.

You went out of your way to find something to be butthurt about.
Nope. Front page. Why is it a story?

I went to the CNN page - this story has a small headline, under 40 or so other stories.

You'd have to ask CNN's editors. More importantly - why the fuck do you care?

You don't see me whining about Drudge's headlines.

You'd have to ask CNN's editors. More importantly - why the fuck do you care?

You don't see me whining about Drudge's headlines.
I care because millions of sheeple are duped and influenced by CNN daily. These idiots vote.

Forum List

Back