Most don't chose to be "Poor" what an absurd ignorance.

Explain, how 10 dollars an hour, at 40 hours a week, or 400 dollars a week, is supposed to cover a heck of a lot, exactly?

That's roughly a 18,000K a year salary, without including taxes.

Yet, they're supposed to pay rent, health insurance, and for a car too?
Forget about food.

It's simply difficult to make it out there.

I feel more for working class Whites, struggling to make it, than with the upper crust who sold them out to "Foreigners" who work cheaper at home as illegals, or abroad in outsourcing.
...in the midwest, you can get a fairly good apartment for $700 month about $8000 yearly
...I have a 2016 good car $200 month --$2400 yearly --insurance maybe $3000
total about $13500
..if you don't have kids--you're good to go
..live with your parents for a while--save--and you are really good to go
...if they are having problems/parents with $$ problems/etc, it's a cycle = can't help the kid go to college/etc --but a lot of these are because the people are '''stupid'''

Not everybody can live with their parents. (Unfortunately) Therefor poverty becomes systematic.

You're calling for not having families, because that's a "Burden" but then all of a sudden Republicans call themselves the Family Values party, and for Nationalism of competing for more kids being born to replace "White people"??????

What the heck do Republicans stand for, exactly?
....''not everybody''' ---sure--but a lot can-so the numbers of people NOT choosing to be poor is not something you can put a number to
...so you are calling for people to have kids--CHOOSING to be poor
...YES--you better not have kids if you can't afford it--you are fking over yourself AND the kids------------this is COMMON SENSE

So, Republicans aren't for Family Values, but instead for grueling poverty, and the rich?
Tell me something I don't already know!
what??--wtf are you babbling about ??
.....the parents are the prime responsibility for the kid being able to live out of poverty when they grow up--NOT the Republicans/NOT christ/NOT etc

It's either you support families to grow, and replace those dead, as a Nationalist, or you support Capitalist mumbo jumbo of rich eat poor.

I support Poland's decision to tax businesses to provide for families to have more kids, and it has made for a higher birth rate.

(Well, sort of)
I actually support population control, but so long as Third-World peoples don't, we must draw the line somewhere, no?

Who says I'm speaking for myself, exactly?

I happen to feel for the less fortunate.

I guess I can't expect an Individualist savage to relate to societal issues.
Yes, Leftists always ‘feel’ for this and that, and never do shit except try to make things worse for them.

LOL!
A.) In every other country in the World I'm a Conservative, because I'm very anti-Immigrant, very anti-Abortion, for traditional values, against societal degenerate elements like Hollywood, the media. etc.

B.) You are actually the Leftist, by classical definitions that's what you are, and also Classical Liberal.

C.) I care about MY PEOPLE, you obviously don't, because you're a heartless hack, with no compassion.

D.) Without benefits, the society would have a ton more poverty, how do you figure it's made poverty worse, exactly?
No, you’re just a racist bigot sinner who needs a lot of Jesus.

As if Jesus taught f*ck the poor. Haha, oh my goodness.

The Bible is actually more bigoted, than anti-poor.

Phinehas speaks of anti-race mixtures, and of course likewise we read about Sodom, of Gomorah against Gays, and degeneracy.
Hey, you want to bite the hand helping that’s your choice. In America you can do that.

Where are the Jesus quotes speaking of f*ck the poor?

...in the midwest, you can get a fairly good apartment for $700 month about $8000 yearly
...I have a 2016 good car $200 month --$2400 yearly --insurance maybe $3000
total about $13500
..if you don't have kids--you're good to go
..live with your parents for a while--save--and you are really good to go
...if they are having problems/parents with $$ problems/etc, it's a cycle = can't help the kid go to college/etc --but a lot of these are because the people are '''stupid'''

Not everybody can live with their parents. (Unfortunately) Therefor poverty becomes systematic.

You're calling for not having families, because that's a "Burden" but then all of a sudden Republicans call themselves the Family Values party, and for Nationalism of competing for more kids being born to replace "White people"??????

....''not everybody''' ---sure--but a lot can-so the numbers of people NOT choosing to be poor is not something you can put a number to
...YES--you better not have kids if you can't afford it--you are fking over yourself AND the kids------------this is COMMON SENSE

So, Republicans aren't for Family Values, but instead for grueling poverty, and the rich?
.....the parents are the prime responsibility for the kid being able to live out of poverty when they grow up--NOT the Republicans/NOT christ/NOT etc

It's either you support families to grow, and replace those dead, as a Nationalist, or you support Capitalist mumbo jumbo of rich eat poor.

I support Poland's decision to tax businesses to provide for families to have more kids, and it has made for a higher birth rate.

(Well, sort of)
I actually support population control, but so long as Third-World peoples don't, we must draw the line somewhere, no?
tax businesses so people can have more kids...??
FK that----you should pay for your own kids

(Well, sort of)

Of course, because you put Capitalism Corporate greed, above Nationalistic repletion of the White ethnics.

Either, you're for ethnic pride as a Nationalist, and support your own ethnicity regardless of the downtrodden.
Or
You go full retard, and go Capitalist like a Republican, and pretend you care as a Nationalist.

(Well, sort of)

Of course, because you put Capitalism Corporate greed, above Nationalistic repletion of the White ethnics.
what TF --again???!!!!! babble
and there are a LOT of programs/etc to help single parents
my niece had FOUR kids---and not married..single mother of FOUR!!!
godfucking damn

...so, no husband/etc after the first one...you would think she'd know NOT to do it again---no--she has another--then another--then ANOTHER
.....no husband/etc-----and they want help from the government/taxpayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
..but she gets aid --a lot
...AND not only do these people get a big child tax credit--they get TWO child tax credits with the EIC...so the taxpayers are ''paying'' them MORE--PLUS all the aid programs
Earned income tax credit - Wikipedia

(Well, sort of)

godfucking damn

...so, no husband/etc after the first one...you would think she'd know NOT to do it again---no--she has another--then another--then ANOTHER
.....no husband/etc-----and they want help from the government/taxpayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
...AND not only do these people get a big child tax credit--they get TWO child tax credits with the EIC...so the taxpayers are ''paying'' them MORE--PLUS all the aid programs

Sure, these programs are in place, but many Republicans would love to get rid of them.

(Well, sort of)

godfucking damn

Sure, these programs are in place, but many Republicans would love to get rid of them.
see -now you are spouting BULLSHIT
Dems probably want to get rid of them also!!!

(Well, sort of)

godfucking damn

see -now you are spouting BULLSHIT
Dems probably want to get rid of them also!!!

So, you support a Capitalist system where poor White people don't have kids because they can't afford them, so we can get replaced by a bunch of higher reproducing illegal Mexicans to replace Whites, imported by Capitalists!

Wow, so are you a Capitalist, or a Nationalist?

Yes, Leftists always ‘feel’ for this and that, and never do shit except try to make things worse for them.

LOL!
A.) In every other country in the World I'm a Conservative, because I'm very anti-Immigrant, very anti-Abortion, for traditional values, against societal degenerate elements like Hollywood, the media. etc.

B.) You are actually the Leftist, by classical definitions that's what you are, and also Classical Liberal.

C.) I care about MY PEOPLE, you obviously don't, because you're a heartless hack, with no compassion.

D.) Without benefits, the society would have a ton more poverty, how do you figure it's made poverty worse, exactly?
No, you’re just a racist bigot sinner who needs a lot of Jesus.

As if Jesus taught f*ck the poor. Haha, oh my goodness.

The Bible is actually more bigoted, than anti-poor.

Phinehas speaks of anti-race mixtures, and of course likewise we read about Sodom, of Gomorah against Gays, and degeneracy.
Hey, you want to bite the hand helping that’s your choice. In America you can do that.

Where are the Jesus quotes speaking of f*ck the poor?

Well nowhere does it say fuck the poor. But it does say basically fuck the lazy:

2 Thessalonians 3:10 ESV /
For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

Hey! Polish boy! You back? Don't get banned! (Derp! Look who's talking)

Welcome back! Let's see one, just one of your paintings.

Maybe you're finally done with snow this year.

Even if we had a perfect system, people still wouldn't be able to make it out of poverty, without help. This is true for veterans too.

I'm definitely not going to spend a heck of a lot of time here, it's not healthy.
View attachment 256809

Anyone who thinks poverty is a choice, must be pretty ignorant to say the very least.

Ignorant of genetics, like how people suffer from diseases like MS, Parkinsons, Down Syndrome,Alzheimers, Cystis Fibrosis, Sickle Cell, or from being maimed, or simple back, knee, or neck injuries. That doesn't even speak of Bi Polar, Schizophrenia, severe depression.

Then there's the fact, they don't understand the nature of Capitalism, in the first place. Capitalism creates winners, and losers. Capitalism leads to so many "Elite" and so many "Servants" of the elite, it will always have minimum wage jobs, no matter how smart, or educated they are.
This is how spin works.

You say that people don't choose to be poor. No one is making that argument.

However, people are poor because they make poor life choices.

Now tell Me if you understand the difference?

links/stats/etc?
.....some people are just stupid.....they are too stupid to know what to do to not be poor
college grads earn more--plain and simple
Do College Grads Really Earn More Than High School Grads?
...single college grad mothers?
...if they start out ''wrong'''--it is hard to get ''better''' .....my relative's co-workers' cars need fixing--but they don't have the $$$$ to fix them = they can't get to work = one of them got laid off and the other had to quit =cycle not getting better but worse
...getting a loan to pay off a previous loan/etc

According to Wikipedia about 15 - 20% of the populations in the developed World suffer from disabilities, that's obviously a sizable chunk of those in poverty benefits.

Disability and poverty - Wikipedia

My guess is the USA is more on the higher end, merely because of all the maimed veterans the USA created in it's wars.

So, you did not answer My question. Why is that?

We are not responsible for 15 - 20% of the worlds population that is disabled. Just our own.

Name ME one person who does not support a social safety net for those, who through not fault of their own, are disabled to the point of not being able to support themselves.

This ties directly to My first response to this thread. You are making statements against arguments that have not been made. That is called, Spin; particularly when you try to foist it off as a common occurrence in a specific ideology. I just call it lies.

well if you can't get a ''good paying'' job, it's usually not someone else's fault
..you don't need a HIGH paying job to make it --you need common sense

Explain, how 10 dollars an hour, at 40 hours a week, or 400 dollars a week, is supposed to cover a heck of a lot, exactly?

Forget about food.

I feel more for working class Whites, struggling to make it, than with the upper crust who sold them out to "Foreigners" who work cheaper at home as illegals, or abroad in outsourcing.
Then go to a trade school and learn a trade. I know of plumbers and even porta potty cleaners who are millionaires.

How many plumbers can an economy demand, exactly?
More plus one.

The job market will ALWAYS need cashiers, law mowers, burger flippers, toilet scrubbers, etc.

That's the thing, even when you make "ALL Americans elite" you'd still need to import foreigners to do those menial jobs.

Republicans aren't very bright, to say the very least. (Neither are Democrats for that matter)

Pick a side, are you for Capitalism, or for Nationalism?
No you don't.

Ya know, you should hold off on calling people names with regard to their intelligence when you show a marked deficiency in the department.

cashiers, lawn mowers, burger flippers, toilet scrubbers, and other no skill menial tasks are the perfect job for kids in high school. Most of those jobs are done in a short work week (perfect for allowing them to continue in school and prep for a trade school) and they have minimal expenses, living at home and everything.

Why they could even save up enough money to buy a used car (a one time expense) and get a great bonding opportunity with dad...oh, wait..does your alleged collective society allows for fathers? I never know what crazy shit you people believe in.

Hey, by the time they finish high school, they will have developed a couple of years or work experience and will have learned what some of the responsibilities are that a responsible adult is expected to have by the time they go out on their own.

Now they can move into a better job, maybe even a job that is apprenticed to a trade they are learning about in school and their pay increases as they work toward a journeyman skill level.

Why, by that point, they have likely been helping out mom and dad, are getting tired of mom and dad charging them room and board and still having to live under THEIR rules, so they'll have money saved up for a small apartment that they can share with a roommate or two.

Hell, five years after leaving high school, most of these kids will be making between 18 and 27 dollars an hour and able to afford a girlfriend, a better car, maybe even a few luxuries. If they are smart, they will have been putting money into a 401k AND into a mortgage downpayment fund so that they can own their first home by the time they are 30 to 35. That gives them a perfect opportunity to have a 30-year mortgage paid off before retirement and they can then enjoy their golden years.

It really isn't that fucking hard to figure out.

A person just needs to be responsible for themselves and put forth just a little effort.

well if you can't get a ''good paying'' job, it's usually not someone else's fault
..you don't need a HIGH paying job to make it --you need common sense

Forget about food.

Then go to a trade school and learn a trade. I know of plumbers and even porta potty cleaners who are millionaires.

More plus one.

The job market will ALWAYS need cashiers, law mowers, burger flippers, toilet scrubbers, etc.

That's the thing, even when you make "ALL Americans elite" you'd still need to import foreigners to do those menial jobs.

Republicans aren't very bright, to say the very least. (Neither are Democrats for that matter)

It can't be all Chiefs and no Indians. That just isn't going to work. Somebody has to produce things/get the labor done.

we have ''many'' workers who are disabled/HUGE--and I mean they can barely walk
they are making well above minimum wage....and they are not balls of fire
the jobs are out there
....we had a girl at our work that could not do the most simplest things---they had to get rid of her...I think she had the ''smarts''--but just didn't want to work = a lot of people are not good workers.....they slack big time
..some people are just not good workers --not even close

Even if we had a perfect system, people still wouldn't be able to make it out of poverty, without help. This is true for veterans too.

I'm definitely not going to spend a heck of a lot of time here, it's not healthy.
View attachment 256809

Anyone who thinks poverty is a choice, must be pretty ignorant to say the very least.

Ignorant of genetics, like how people suffer from diseases like MS, Parkinsons, Down Syndrome,Alzheimers, Cystis Fibrosis, Sickle Cell, or from being maimed, or simple back, knee, or neck injuries. That doesn't even speak of Bi Polar, Schizophrenia, severe depression.

Then there's the fact, they don't understand the nature of Capitalism, in the first place. Capitalism creates winners, and losers. Capitalism leads to so many "Elite" and so many "Servants" of the elite, it will always have minimum wage jobs, no matter how smart, or educated they are.
This is how spin works.

links/stats/etc?
.....some people are just stupid.....they are too stupid to know what to do to not be poor
...if they start out ''wrong'''--it is hard to get ''better''' .....my relative's co-workers' cars need fixing--but they don't have the $$$$ to fix them = they can't get to work = one of them got laid off and the other had to quit =cycle not getting better but worse

According to Wikipedia about 15 - 20% of the populations in the developed World suffer from disabilities, that's obviously a sizable chunk of those in poverty benefits.

My guess is the USA is more on the higher end, merely because of all the maimed veterans the USA created in it's wars.

We are not responsible for 15 - 20% of the worlds population that is disabled. Just our own.

Name ME one person who does not support a social safety net for those, who through not fault of their own, are disabled to the point of not being able to support themselves.

This ties directly to My first response to this thread. You are making statements against arguments that have not been made. That is called, Spin; particularly when you try to foist it off as a common occurrence in a specific ideology. I just call it lies.

I'm glad to hear you at least are in support of "safety nets" for seriously disabled Americans. Still, people can be disadvantaged in ways that can't be diagnosed by a doctor. Like growing up in a dysfunctional family. They're probably going to turn out dysfunctional adults who struggle to find a place in society, especially if they're male and even more so if they're white and male. The latter category is held to an extremely high standard and are judged more harshly than anyone else by both the political left and the right (who are supposedly the side that represents them). Lefties call maladjusted white boys potential mass shooter incels and the right calls them lazy, entitled millennials.

It's really no wonder so many of them seem to be hopeless and self destructive.

This is how spin works.

links/stats/etc?

I'm glad to hear you at least are in support of "safety nets" for seriously disabled Americans. Still, people can be disadvantaged in ways that can't be diagnosed by a doctor. Like growing up in a dysfunctional family. They're probably going to turn out dysfunctional adults who struggle to find a place in society, especially if they're male and even more so if they're white and male. The latter category is held to an extremely high standard and are judged more harshly than anyone else by both the political left and the right (who are supposedly the side that represents them). Lefties call maladjusted white boys potential mass shooter incels and the right calls them lazy, entitled millennials.

That is not for us to correct. Nor is it our responsibility.

Life gives you a shit hand. Life is hard and not fair.

Be pissed off if it helps, but the simple fact remains. Unless you have a disability that prevents you from earning a living (Having shit parents and a shit life isn't one of them) then you have to get up every day, go to work, and try to advance your life.

I am skeptical of people who say that "well, they have a disability that even a doctor can't diagnose, and they should be given some kind of advantage because of it.

Talk about a set up for abuse.

Slap the fuck upside the head, tell him or her that life isn't fair and that you are not owed anything, and if you want to eat tomorrow, then you better learn to get along and go earn a paycheck.

This is how spin works.

links/stats/etc?

Be pissed off if it helps, but the simple fact remains. Unless you have a disability that prevents you from earning a living (Having shit parents and a shit life isn't one of them) then you have to get up every day, go to work, and try to advance your life.

I am skeptical of people who say that "well, they have a disability that even a doctor can't diagnose, and they should be given some kind of advantage because of it.

Slap the fuck upside the head, tell him or her that life isn't fair and that you are not owed anything, and if you want to eat tomorrow, then you better learn to get along and go earn a paycheck.

I'm not necessarily even suggesting handout programs. More like a sense of community and not making people feel like pariahs who have no place where they belong. To me, addressing the lack of unity in this country is an essential component to making America great again.

Forget about food.

More plus one.

No you don't.

Ya know, you should hold off on calling people names with regard to their intelligence when you show a marked deficiency in the department.

cashiers, lawn mowers, burger flippers, toilet scrubbers, and other no skill menial tasks are the perfect job for kids in high school. Most of those jobs are done in a short work week (perfect for allowing them to continue in school and prep for a trade school) and they have minimal expenses, living at home and everything.

Why they could even save up enough money to buy a used car (a one time expense) and get a great bonding opportunity with dad...oh, wait..does your alleged collective society allows for fathers? I never know what crazy shit you people believe in.

Hey, by the time they finish high school, they will have developed a couple of years or work experience and will have learned what some of the responsibilities are that a responsible adult is expected to have by the time they go out on their own.

Now they can move into a better job, maybe even a job that is apprenticed to a trade they are learning about in school and their pay increases as they work toward a journeyman skill level.

Why, by that point, they have likely been helping out mom and dad, are getting tired of mom and dad charging them room and board and still having to live under THEIR rules, so they'll have money saved up for a small apartment that they can share with a roommate or two.

Hell, five years after leaving high school, most of these kids will be making between 18 and 27 dollars an hour and able to afford a girlfriend, a better car, maybe even a few luxuries. If they are smart, they will have been putting money into a 401k AND into a mortgage downpayment fund so that they can own their first home by the time they are 30 to 35. That gives them a perfect opportunity to have a 30-year mortgage paid off before retirement and they can then enjoy their golden years.

A person just needs to be responsible for themselves and put forth just a little effort.

Poverty is clearly systematic of the poverty wages of minimum wage.

The high school kids aren't going into menial jobs enough, that's why illegal Mexicans are being lured into these jobs. Duh.

A lot of high school kids think they shall work smart, or not work at all. (Unfortunately)

This is how spin works.

links/stats/etc?

The minimum wage should be based on what a business can afford.

Microsoft's minimum wage maybe should be 25 dollars an hour.

The landscaper down the street maybe can only a 5 dollars an hour. (So supplement the government to pay their wage up to 15 dollars an hour.

Plain, and simple the elite are running rampant.
Why Republicans complain about outsourced jobs, and hired illegals, but don't grasp it's Capitalists who hire them, it merely boggles the mind.

More plus one.

No you don't.

The high school kids aren't going into menial jobs enough, that's why illegal Mexicans are being lured into these jobs. Duh.

A lot of high school kids think they shall work smart, or not work at all. (Unfortunately)

Well they need some time in the watermelon patch, baby!

More plus one.

No you don't.

Now you're just making excuses to justify your position.

The kids are taught that they do what they need to do to survive, or they don't survive.

Poverty is a mindset and if you don't want to work, you will be impoverished.

I've given you the American blueprint that works each time it is applied.

Anything else is just whining.

Forum List

Back