Most black people don't actually understand what racism is.

When I didn't let the poor little black convict go to medical without authorization it was racism. When I gave Mexican his meal tray before the black scumbag it was racism. So from my experience, whatever upsets sambo is racist.
Sambo has turned into BLAMBO= The Black man's answer to RAMBO.
If we could just understand what he was saying.....
Please elaborate...I don't understand what YOU are saying.
Sure you do, troll.

When I didn't let the poor little black convict go to medical without authorization it was racism. When I gave Mexican his meal tray before the black scumbag it was racism. So from my experience, whatever upsets sambo is racist.
Sambo has turned into BLAMBO= The Black man's answer to RAMBO.
If we could just understand what he was saying.....
Please elaborate...I don't understand what YOU are saying.
Sure you do, troll.
No Troll can deliver the truth as i do.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That statement shows that you are low class and ignorant instead of merely being ignorant.
That statement shows I actually know what the word "prejudice" means, as well as "racism".

"Prejudice" + power literally only means you have a prejudice of some sort(prejudice is a very broad term) and you have the power to influence society with it(which can actually be a very good thing, depending on what you are prejudging).

Racism is a specific, racial prejudice.

Misogyny/Misandry is a specific, gender prejudice.
You are just priceless. LOL
When you come back with black skin in this country, let me know if you are able to figure out what racism is.
:aug08_031:

I know what racism is and it's not something that can only be experienced by black people. Do you live in a gated community or in a literal bubble?

You are a racist and think you aren't. ...

That makes him EXACTLY the same as you, which of course he is.

No it really doesn't. So when you show me a racist statement I have made, such as whites are all stupid, they all have low IQ's and things of that nature let me know.

That statement shows I actually know what the word "prejudice" means, as well as "racism".

"Prejudice" + power literally only means you have a prejudice of some sort(prejudice is a very broad term) and you have the power to influence society with it(which can actually be a very good thing, depending on what you are prejudging).

Racism is a specific, racial prejudice.

Misogyny/Misandry is a specific, gender prejudice.
When you come back with black skin in this country, let me know if you are able to figure out what racism is.

I know what racism is and it's not something that can only be experienced by black people. Do you live in a gated community or in a literal bubble?

No it really doesn't. So when you show me a racist statement I have made, such as whites are all stupid, they all have low IQ's and things of that nature let me know.
Why? you'll just deny it like always.

"It's not racism when black people react to white's racism."

That's what you do. Not me.

"It's not racism when black people react to white's racism."

It's not.

Forum List

Back