Most black people don't actually understand what racism is.

According to liberal/jewish/black logic, if you are black, you are a holy saint who is automatically the victim of white racism, and if you are white, you are automatically an evil oppressor.

A white person could be starving in the street and he is an evil, rich, powerful white oppressor, and a black man could have millions of dollars and a great life and he is the victim of the racism that must be atoned forever by granting him more free stuff.

Blacks people have now been enthroned as the holy, protected class in America.

I'm black and have never seen this. Can you send me the information about the black protection agency so I can sign up for my special protected status?
It is bad enough that mentally-challenged white liberal SJWs have no clue what the words "prejudice" and "racism" actually mean, but it is a whole other story when black people can live in a country that bends over backwards at every level for them while they actually believe that this same country "oppresses" them just because white people still make the majority demographic.

Colleges are literally giving black people and other "ethnic" groups segregated dorms paid for by tuition from people of all races and in the meantime white students can't even so much as suggest a legitimate white student union group anywhere in the country without "hate watch" groups going apeshit, that is not anti-black racism, that is pure black privilege.

Black people and their cuckold white Democrat slaves(like Guno) fear Trump and Brexit and the "alt-right" because they fear the country and the west at large taking a much more equal turn. They fear that anti-white, anti-male and anti-Christian attitudes might actually start to be criticized with the same veracity as the other types of bigotry. They fear that their ideology will be replaced with an actual progressive one.

So, are you also stating by default, that living black people who are old enough to recall the pre civil rights era, and experienced Jim Crow, do not know which behaviors and restrictions define racism?

And what is your "vision" of a more "progressive" ideology?
You mean the black senior citizens who now live in the same old folks homes as the white racists that gave them so much trouble?

My vision of a progressive ideology entails actual egalitarian principles. You can't use an imaginary scoreboard to try to balance out past, present and future for every group. You can't give groups advantages in the here and now just because the ancestors of the other group may or may not have had the clear advantage an entire generation ago.

Cut the "white privilege" and "cis(straight) privilege" etc. bullshit, and instead work on creating a mean and a standard that those whom you think are privileged can, over time, safely regress to.

what I find interesting is that the current generation of blacks scream the loudest without ever experiencing oppression.
They have the same rights as everyone else, have computers and internet connections, have the ability to freely voice their opinion throughout the world in any venue and many times on their employers time.
Very few actual victims of jim crow are still alive and have recovered to the point of living in retirement home with their evil white oppressors.

What I find interesting are whites making dumb comments like we can't see how racism is done today.

It is bad enough that mentally-challenged white liberal SJWs have no clue what the words "prejudice" and "racism" actually mean, but it is a whole other story when black people can live in a country that bends over backwards at every level for them while they actually believe that this same country "oppresses" them just because white people still make the majority demographic.

Colleges are literally giving black people and other "ethnic" groups segregated dorms paid for by tuition from people of all races and in the meantime white students can't even so much as suggest a legitimate white student union group anywhere in the country without "hate watch" groups going apeshit, that is not anti-black racism, that is pure black privilege.

Black people and their cuckold white Democrat slaves(like Guno) fear Trump and Brexit and the "alt-right" because they fear the country and the west at large taking a much more equal turn. They fear that anti-white, anti-male and anti-Christian attitudes might actually start to be criticized with the same veracity as the other types of bigotry. They fear that their ideology will be replaced with an actual progressive one.

lol

Clueless old white guys telling blacks that they don't know racism is hilarious.
I am 27, dipshit. I am nowhere near "old".

It is actually clueless old black guys telling me that I don't know the very same America I literally grew up in.

I'm 57, so I've lived double your years plus boy. Now shut up young punk because you were not here when the civil rights act was passed. I was, so was katsteve and other blacks here. And do you know what pissy pants? There are still people out there refusing to follow that law. So shut your snot nosed bratty young white ass up Mr 27 year old half my age not knowing WTF you are talking about idiot.

According to liberal/jewish/black logic, if you are black, you are a holy saint who is automatically the victim of white racism, and if you are white, you are automatically an evil oppressor.

A white person could be starving in the street and he is an evil, rich, powerful white oppressor, and a black man could have millions of dollars and a great life and he is the victim of the racism that must be atoned forever by granting him more free stuff.

I'm black and have never seen this. Can you send me the information about the black protection agency so I can sign up for my special protected status?

And after you get that info, please tell me how I can get a "race card"....You know ,the one that supposedly comes with all of the "free shit" that all black people are supposed to have access to.

I will use it to compensate me for all of the work that I unecessarily did to raise a family, put two children through college, and pay off mortgages on two homes.

lol

Clueless old white guys telling blacks that they don't know racism is hilarious.

It is actually clueless old black guys telling me that I don't know the very same America I literally grew up in.

If you didn’t literally live it as a black man or are someone who actually pays attention to what is happening to people of color in America, then you don’t know shit.

lol

I'm 57, so I've lived double your years plus boy. Now shut up young punk because you were not here when the civil rights act was passed. I was, so was katsteve and other blacks here. And do you know what pissy pants? There are still people out there refusing to follow that law. So shut your snot nosed bratty young white ass up Mr 27 year old half my age not knowing WTF you are talking about idiot.

That whiny little boy would either committ suicide or become a mass shooter if he actually had to experience even ONE day in the Jim Crow era as a black citizen in this country

Furthermore, it is documented history that Jim Crow was not abolished until the year 1965.

There are MANY black people who were born in the 1930's through 1950"s that lived though Jim Crow and are still here.

Quite a few in my own immediate family.

And even after it was abolished by law. the residual culture of it lingered for years in the south.

Last edited:

And after you get that info, please tell me how I can get a "race card"....You know ,the one that supposedly comes with all of the "free shit" that all black people are supposed to have access to.

I will use it to compensate me for all of the work that I unecessarily did to raise a family, put two children through college, and pay off mortgages on two homes.

Will do.

lol

That whiny little boy would either committ suicide or become a mass shooter if he actually had to experience even ONE day in the Jim Crow era as a black citizen in this country

Furthermore, it is documented history that Jim Crow was not abolished until the year 1965.

There are MANY black people who were born in the 1930's through 1950"s that lived though Jim Crow and are still here.

And even after it was abolished by law. the residual culture of it lingered for years in the south.

And it still does, Not only in the south.

So, are you also stating by default, that living black people who are old enough to recall the pre civil rights era, and experienced Jim Crow, do not know which behaviors and restrictions define racism?

You mean the black senior citizens who now live in the same old folks homes as the white racists that gave them so much trouble?

My vision of a progressive ideology entails actual egalitarian principles. You can't use an imaginary scoreboard to try to balance out past, present and future for every group. You can't give groups advantages in the here and now just because the ancestors of the other group may or may not have had the clear advantage an entire generation ago.

Cut the "white privilege" and "cis(straight) privilege" etc. bullshit, and instead work on creating a mean and a standard that those whom you think are privileged can, over time, safely regress to.

No. Black people who are in my same age range. I do not live in restho

lol

You are correct indeed.

Right here in California we still have "Sundown Towns" through the central part. Bakersfield, Fresno, parts of Sacremento...even coastal cities like Santa Maria.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

lol

You are correct indeed.

Right here in California we still have "Sundown Towns" through the central part. Bakersfield, Fresno, parts of Sacremento...even coastal cities like Santa Maria.

I was thirty and married with a kid before that little boy ptbw was slapped in his ass so he could breathe. My son is older than he is. All he can do is take notes.

lol

If you didn’t literally live it as a black man or are someone who actually pays attention to what is happening to people of color in America, then you don’t know shit.
“People of color” isn’t a real category, dumbass.

Whitesplaining is even funnier than mansplaining!
No such thing exists in either instance.

I know that is mindblowing for you idiots who think they know everything because they follow unchallenged, dogmatic “conventional wisdom, but you really are nothing but a tool for jackasses who want to destroy the English language with nonsensical terms they pulled out of their ass.

I know that is mindblowing for you idiots who think they know everything because they follow unchallenged, dogmatic “conventional wisdom, but you really are nothing but a tool for jackasses who want to destroy the English language with nonsensical terms they pulled out of their ass.

Oh sod off. You know nothing.

You are correct indeed.

I was thirty and married with a kid before that little boy ptbw was slapped in his ass so he could breathe. My son is older than he is. All he can do is take notes.

Truth. When I was a kid. I took a train trip from San Diego to Kansas with my mother in 1958.

The train took the southern route. I vividly recall on some of the stops that she had to get food for us from the backdoor because we were not allowed to eat inside of the restaraunts.

My dad met us in Kansas and drove us back, and he had a guide that told us where we could and could not stay or even use a bathroom. This is a copy of what he had. It's in my library to this day.

The Negro Motorist Green Book - Wikipedia

I recall that we made a stop in this little shit pit of a town called Needles, California, and tried to get gas....could not get gas or even use a restroom. We are not that far removed from those times.

You experienced it and so did I

NONE of these pea brained cave dwellers here have ever been marginalized in that manner.

All of the whining about "not having a white appreciation month, and being "discrinated" against and "their country has betrayed" them literally makes me laugh when I read such rubbish..not a single one has ever been mandated by law to sit in the back of a bus, been refused to use a bathroom or told

"We don't serve you people"....and had the law enforce such a policy.

Last edited:
It is bad enough that mentally-challenged white liberal SJWs have no clue what the words "prejudice"
So what is prejudice ?
and "racism" actually mean
So what is racism ?
but it is a whole other story when black people can live in a country that bends over backwards at every level for them while they actually believe that this same country "oppresses" them just because white people still make the majority demographic.
Do you believe racism exists ?
Colleges are literally giving black people and other "ethnic" groups segregated dorms paid for by tuition from people of all races
Name the college

lol

“People of color” isn’t a real category, dumbass.

Is that little kid talking again?.

The education system was better when I grew up than for you. Your posts show this.

Oh sod off. You know nothing.

Watch out! After all he's 27.

When I didn't let the poor little black convict go to medical without authorization it was racism. When I gave Mexican his meal tray before the black scumbag it was racism. So from my experience, whatever upsets sambo is racist.

Forum List

Back