Most black people don't actually understand what racism is.

It is bad enough that mentally-challenged white liberal SJWs have no clue what the words "prejudice" and "racism" actually mean, but it is a whole other story when black people can live in a country that bends over backwards at every level for them while they actually believe that this same country "oppresses" them just because white people still make the majority demographic.

Colleges are literally giving black people and other "ethnic" groups segregated dorms paid for by tuition from people of all races and in the meantime white students can't even so much as suggest a legitimate white student union group anywhere in the country without "hate watch" groups going apeshit, that is not anti-black racism, that is pure black privilege.

Black people and their cuckold white Democrat slaves(like Guno) fear Trump and Brexit and the "alt-right" because they fear the country and the west at large taking a much more equal turn. They fear that anti-white, anti-male and anti-Christian attitudes might actually start to be criticized with the same veracity as the other types of bigotry. They fear that their ideology will be replaced with an actual progressive one.

lol

Clueless old white guys telling blacks that they don't know racism is hilarious.
I am 27, dipshit. I am nowhere near "old".

It is actually clueless old black guys telling me that I don't know the very same America I literally grew up in.

If you didn’t literally live it as a black man or are someone who actually pays attention to what is happening to people of color in America, then you don’t know shit.
“People of color” isn’t a real category, dumbass.

Way to step up and prove you have absolutely no clue what’s happening outside your little white playpen.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When I didn't let the poor little black convict go to medical without authorization it was racism. When I gave Mexican his meal tray before the black scumbag it was racism. So from my experience, whatever upsets sambo is racist.

Another dumb white dude. Your experience handing out trays in prison doesn't amount to squat.

When I didn't let the poor little black convict go to medical without authorization it was racism. When I gave Mexican his meal tray before the black scumbag it was racism. So from my experience, whatever upsets sambo is racist.

Another dumb white dude. Your experience handing out trays in prison doesn't amount to squat.
Get a job sambo.

Get a job sambo.

You've got to do better than that Elmer Fudd.

It is bad enough that mentally-challenged white liberal SJWs have no clue what the words "prejudice" and "racism" actually mean, but it is a whole other story when black people can live in a country that bends over backwards at every level for them while they actually believe that this same country "oppresses" them just because white people still make the majority demographic.

Colleges are literally giving black people and other "ethnic" groups segregated dorms paid for by tuition from people of all races and in the meantime white students can't even so much as suggest a legitimate white student union group anywhere in the country without "hate watch" groups going apeshit, that is not anti-black racism, that is pure black privilege.

Black people and their cuckold white Democrat slaves(like Guno) fear Trump and Brexit and the "alt-right" because they fear the country and the west at large taking a much more equal turn. They fear that anti-white, anti-male and anti-Christian attitudes might actually start to be criticized with the same veracity as the other types of bigotry. They fear that their ideology will be replaced with an actual progressive one.
Most black people and people of color have experienced racism.

Most white people have not.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Who cares? Stop crying about it all the time and it might be forgotten.

You might want to tell your white friends that when they scream about racism against whites. [emoji6]

Last edited:

You might want to tell your white friends that when they scream about racism against whites. [emoji6]
You might want to stop being a racist.

My views are none of your concern.

Awww poor racist got his puddy hurt?

If that's what you got from my post, you are an idiot.

If that's what you got from my post, you are an idiot.

He's an idiot.

Sambo has turned into BLAMBO= The Black man's answer to RAMBO.

If we could just understand what he was saying.....

We who are literate and can read do.

Every Black person I have ever met knows what racism is.
If you think racism="prejudice"+ power, then you have no idea what the hell racism is.
That statement shows that you are low class and ignorant instead of merely being ignorant.
That statement shows I actually know what the word "prejudice" means, as well as "racism".

"Prejudice" + power literally only means you have a prejudice of some sort(prejudice is a very broad term) and you have the power to influence society with it(which can actually be a very good thing, depending on what you are prejudging).

Racism is a specific, racial prejudice.

Misogyny/Misandry is a specific, gender prejudice.
You are just priceless. LOL
When you come back with black skin in this country, let me know if you are able to figure out what racism is.
:aug08_031:

If you think racism="prejudice"+ power, then you have no idea what the hell racism is.
That statement shows that you are low class and ignorant instead of merely being ignorant.
That statement shows I actually know what the word "prejudice" means, as well as "racism".

"Prejudice" + power literally only means you have a prejudice of some sort(prejudice is a very broad term) and you have the power to influence society with it(which can actually be a very good thing, depending on what you are prejudging).

When you come back with black skin in this country, let me know if you are able to figure out what racism is.

I know what racism is and it's not something that can only be experienced by black people. Do you live in a gated community or in a literal bubble?

I know what racism is and it's not something that can only be experienced by black people. Do you live in a gated community or in a literal bubble?

You are a racist and think you aren't. You've been race baited and are part of the fake white grievance industry.

You are a racist and think you aren't. ...

That makes him EXACTLY the same as you, which of course he is.

Please elaborate...I don't understand what YOU are saying.

Forum List

Back