Most accurate poll has Trump in lead

I didn't believe this at first but indeed IBD is the most accurate going back several years

BREAKING: "Most Accurate Presidential Poll" Drops Jaws in Newsrooms Across Country

Silver has said its the most accurate poll and with SOME polls having Romney up by as much as 6 in 2012 IBD did not.It had Obama winning which he did

IBD/TIPP Tracking Poll: The Most Accurate Presidential Poll In America

Interesting for sure. What do you all think?
538 gave them an A-, so they're not just blowing their own horn. Living in a Republican area, I can certainly believe it, and considering the universal response from Trumpsters on this board, no one should be surprised that he is not losing supporters. Meanwhile, every day there is more Clinton stuff leaked. It may not be show stopping, but the steady drip drip drip is eroding her support.

I live in a very blue city in a very red state and not seeing much Hillary love here.

When people do talk politics here it's most about voting for Trump or not voting.

This area was big Sanders, and they are not enthusiastic about Clinton.
I live in a very red area, and I've heard a lot more hating Trump than admiring Hillary. But overall, more for Trump. Although only the fisherman have a nuts to admit it.

I didn't believe this at first but indeed IBD is the most accurate going back several years

BREAKING: "Most Accurate Presidential Poll" Drops Jaws in Newsrooms Across Country

Silver has said its the most accurate poll and with SOME polls having Romney up by as much as 6 in 2012 IBD did not.It had Obama winning which he did

You're killing me. LOL Of course Silver and the major polls had Mitt winning. Of course they did.

This poll didn't though, that gives it incredible cred
the poll is an outlier, and only suggests a redo of Mitt's imaginary polls. Go see Nate Silver's site today.

You're killing me. LOL Of course Silver and the major polls had Mitt winning. Of course they did.

the poll is an outlier, and only suggests a redo of Mitt's imaginary polls. Go see Nate Silver's site today.
What part of MOST RELIABLE do you not comprehend? Ya know with these polls being all over the place that should tell you something. PEOPLE AREN'T BEING HONEST WITH THE POLLSTERS! Take that however you want but with you being a libtard you will probably take it as being Clinton is leading etc etc blah blah blah.

What part of MOST RELIABLE do you not comprehend? Ya know with these polls being all over the place that should tell you something. PEOPLE AREN'T BEING HONEST WITH THE POLLSTERS! Take that however you want but with you being a libtard you will probably take it as being Clinton is leading etc etc blah blah blah.
The polls are not all over the place. Hillary is roughly 7% ahead.

Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

You put up an outlier. Silver was right last time, and nothing suggests he is wrong this time.

The polls are not all over the place. Hillary is roughly 7% ahead.

Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night

You put up an outlier. Silver was right last time, and nothing suggests he is wrong this time.
And the IBD poll has been right in 2004,2008 and 2012. No its not an outlier its just the most accurate. Some have Trump leading by 1 or 2 some have Clinton up between 4-11 its hilarious. Like I said with polls THIS widely all over the place people aren't telling pollsters the truth. Maybe they want a REAL beautiful crushing defeat of the Clinton Criminal Syndicate and we won't have to hear from them ever again.

The overall polling has been accurate. Rasmussen and Investor's Biz are outliers. There was no surprise in 2012. .... unless you were Mitt.

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

but I suppose we'll see in 19 days

You can make that statement all you want. Last year the polls you're banking on we're saying Romney was a shoe in, but IBD predicted it correctly.

You kind of look hypocritical, but if that's how you roll, far be it from me.....

538 gave them an A-, so they're not just blowing their own horn. Living in a Republican area, I can certainly believe it, and considering the universal response from Trumpsters on this board, no one should be surprised that he is not losing supporters. Meanwhile, every day there is more Clinton stuff leaked. It may not be show stopping, but the steady drip drip drip is eroding her support.

I live in a very blue city in a very red state and not seeing much Hillary love here.

When people do talk politics here it's most about voting for Trump or not voting.

This area was big Sanders, and they are not enthusiastic about Clinton.
I live in a very red area, and I've heard a lot more hating Trump than admiring Hillary. But overall, more for Trump. Although only the fisherman have a nuts to admit it.

Oddest election of my lifetime for sure.

I thought the most accurate poll was the one on the day that we all voted.
the rest I always consider manipulated or wishful thinking by the person or persons that conducted the poll.
Pretty sure I can do a poll of few thousand people and come up with a Trump victory, then again I could do that same poll with some different people and come up with a hillary victory.
if I wanted, I could most likely come up real close to the percentage point lead for either one that you wanted.
I however am not able to manipulate the vote tally

So, IBD shows Trump ahead by 1 point - and you think that's somehow significant? Funny...

You think it isn't? Considering other polls have her up to 12 pts. in the lead. Doesn't say much about the honesty of the pollsters and the media that employs them. Not that honesty interests any Clinton supporter.

Your 'most accurate' poll now has Hillary Clinton up by 3.

the electoral map is better than a poll, but Trumpbots refuse to even think about that

Forum List

Back