Most accurate poll has Trump in lead

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
BULLSHIT

Trump doesn't have the numbers that Romney did .. who lost in an electoral college landslide.

I didn't believe this at first but indeed IBD is the most accurate going back several years

BREAKING: "Most Accurate Presidential Poll" Drops Jaws in Newsrooms Across Country

Silver has said its the most accurate poll and with SOME polls having Romney up by as much as 6 in 2012 IBD did not.It had Obama winning which he did

IBD/TIPP Tracking Poll: The Most Accurate Presidential Poll In America

Interesting for sure. What do you all think?
538 gave them an A-, so they're not just blowing their own horn. Living in a Republican area, I can certainly believe it, and considering the universal response from Trumpsters on this board, no one should be surprised that he is not losing supporters. Meanwhile, every day there is more Clinton stuff leaked. It may not be show stopping, but the steady drip drip drip is eroding her support.

I didn't believe this at first but indeed IBD is the most accurate going back several years

BREAKING: "Most Accurate Presidential Poll" Drops Jaws in Newsrooms Across Country

Silver has said its the most accurate poll and with SOME polls having Romney up by as much as 6 in 2012 IBD did not.It had Obama winning which he did

You're killing me. LOL Of course Silver and the major polls had Mitt winning. Of course they did.

I knew nothing about this poll and that alone is WEIRD. Why is this poll so hidden or not talked about?
Probably it is their property and other media would have to pay to publish it. That's my guess. Trump referred to it last night.

It would be nice but dont count on it. hillary was promised and we have already seen how dirty her party is.

So, IBD shows Trump ahead by 1 point - and you think that's somehow significant? Funny...

538 gave them an A-, so they're not just blowing their own horn. Living in a Republican area, I can certainly believe it, and considering the universal response from Trumpsters on this board, no one should be surprised that he is not losing supporters. Meanwhile, every day there is more Clinton stuff leaked. It may not be show stopping, but the steady drip drip drip is eroding her support.
Why does Brain think this is funny? Brain357

Where are the results of the polling in the critical battleground states?

Amazing how many websites don't realize that victory is based on electoral votes.
Would be nice to see. I can't wait to see final results in Ga,Arizona,Utah etc.

You're killing me. LOL Of course Silver and the major polls had Mitt winning. Of course they did.
I didn't say Silver had Romney winning you idiot. I said several polls did. Go look. Its talked about in the article if you would read it.

So, IBD shows Trump ahead by 1 point - and you think that's somehow significant? Funny...
I don't trust ANY poll but I find it interesting the most accurate poll had Trump up 1 the night of the debate.

Why does Brain think this is funny? Brain357

Because they hit funny when they can't come up with something worthy of a reply. Its a typical thing.

This poll didn't though, that gives it incredible cred

Let's hope it's a tie and goes to the House to resolve. Neither SNL or anyone else could provide more amusement.

I live in a very blue city in a very red state and not seeing much Hillary love here.

When people do talk politics here it's most about voting for Trump or not voting.

This area was big Sanders, and they are not enthusiastic about Clinton.

Forum List

Back