Mosque Developer Rejects Meeting With Paterson

do any of you nutters realise you are talking about an American?

An American who wants to see sharia in the US, and who provides funding to Hamas.

:clap2:

Your kinda peeps, splatter & slobbert!

Can you proove this stupidity ?

you do realise this imam was enguaged by Bush to help the war effort right?

Aren't you one of the people who loves to point out how stupid Republicans are, and hold Bush up as an example to prove your point? Are you trying to admit you were wrong about him across the board?

The right is trying to make this imam out to be evil.

Hes as American as you are.

They are trying to pull a sherrod on him

If this "imam" is such a great guy, why is it so important to him to build a mosque that will cause pain to others.

Peaceful people my ass

He's not a great guy. He supports Hamas, shares office space with them, says that America was responsible for 9/11 because of her policies, and gives space on his title page to unindicted terror funding organizations.

He blames victims of jihad for the violence visited upon them, and is, as we speak, hiding in the Middle East procuring funding from terror organizations for the mosque.

Nice, nice guy.

He's as American as Splatter, but not me.

Sorry bout that,

Why do you want a war with 20% of the worlds population?

1. Like it or not 9-12-01 we were at war with islam.
2. Problem is the way we've been fighting it.
3. This mamby pambz way of fighting this war is going to do nothing but get Americans killed.
4. We need to blow them up from the air.
5. Allow them to give up.
6. Then make our demands.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

After 9-11 we lectured the Muslim world on religious intollerance. We held ourselves up as an example of a country that welcomes all religions and our first amendment right to freely practice your religion.

Here we have a case where American Muslims who were not involved in 9-11, who do not support terrorism, who are not building a center "to celebrate the Muslim victory over America" are being harassed because they want to peacefully practice their religion.

The center is not part of Ground Zero development, it is renovating a decrepit building in a run down neighborhood with strip clubs, bodegas and other small shops surrounding them

In a country that is supposed to be tollerant of other religions, how can we oppose the building of a religious building in an area that already has other religious building from other religions?

Is the practice of Islam by peaceful Americans now considered "dirty"??

Sorry bout that,

After 9-11 we lectured the Muslim world on religious intollerance. We held ourselves up as an example of a country that welcomes all religions and our first amendment right to freely practice your religion.

1. Because the PC Police told us that we had to accept muslims as our friends, which in reality they have no friends, never will either, you and I are just, *targets*, who either must convert or die, I will have neither.

Here we have a case where American Muslims who were not involved in 9-11, who do not support terrorism, who are not building a center "to celebrate the Muslim victory over America" are being harassed because they want to peacefully practice their religion.

2. The problem is this, islam is not really a religion and not a political party, but something inbetween, they move in a different way, you just can't fully understand whats happenning, and its hard to explain.

The center is not part of Ground Zero development, it is renovating a decrepit building in a run down neighborhood with strip clubs, bodegas and other small shops surrounding them

3. Then why don't you ask yourself then why they want to build there?

(NYC gov is offering FREE LAND, at another location!) and (Where can I get some free land in NYC???) ,

I digress, I did, and like everyone is complaining about, its there way to piss on all Americans heads, right in front of us, saying, "Hey its raining" most people of either political persuasion can't see it, PC police will bash em in the head if they open thier eyes.

In a country that is supposed to be tollerant of other religions, how can we oppose the building of a religious building in an area that already has other religious building from other religions?

4. Its not the building of it, its what it represents that make a real American mad as hell!!!!! Like I said, islam wants to rub your big ass nose in shit and the PC Police is waiting right behind you to whack you in the head if you complain, screw that!!!

5. Answer~ YES, its dirty to the last one standing, each and everyone islamic follower is dirtier than a pig in a pig pen wallowing around eating its own crap.

6. They would do well to run like hell from islam, but the stinks so good to them, they can't let go yet, one day they will have too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They could have met with the Governor. They would have scored some points with me. Bad decision.

boo fucking hoo.

I guess you'll just have to get over it, eh?

:rofl:

Sorry bout that,

1. Because the PC Police told us that we had to accept muslims as our friends, which in reality they have no friends, never will either, you and I are just, *targets*, who either must convert or die, I will have neither.

2. The problem is this, islam is not really a religion and not a political party, but something inbetween, they move in a different way, you just can't fully understand whats happenning, and its hard to explain.

(NYC gov is offering FREE LAND, at another location!) and (Where can I get some free land in NYC???) ,

I digress, I did, and like everyone is complaining about, its there way to piss on all Americans heads, right in front of us, saying, "Hey its raining" most people of either political persuasion can't see it, PC police will bash em in the head if they open thier eyes.

4. Its not the building of it, its what it represents that make a real American mad as hell!!!!! Like I said, islam wants to rub your big ass nose in shit and the PC Police is waiting right behind you to whack you in the head if you complain, screw that!!!

5. Answer~ YES, its dirty to the last one standing, each and everyone islamic follower is dirtier than a pig in a pig pen wallowing around eating its own crap.

6. They would do well to run like hell from islam, but the stinks so good to them, they can't let go yet, one day they will have too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I cast my vote on this as the most retarded post of the day. :eusa_eh:

The whole problem here seems to be Conservatism

A bunch of radical conservative muslims attacked the WTC because of their extremist views and intolerance for those who think differently. They looked at all Americans to be alike and equally guilty

A bunch of radical US conservatives is protesting the building of a mosque because they view all Muslims to be alike and equally guilty

rightwinger sure does know a lot about us conservatives... I say if anyone on this board asks us for our opinion we just refer them to rightwinger...

It's always funny when one side tries to tell the other side what they are thinking....

Bottom line there is no reason this Imam turned down this meeting with the Governor other than to show a victory for Islam...

The whole problem here seems to be Conservatism

A bunch of radical conservative muslims attacked the WTC because of their extremist views and intolerance for those who think differently. They looked at all Americans to be alike and equally guilty

A bunch of radical US conservatives is protesting the building of a mosque because they view all Muslims to be alike and equally guilty

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I cast my vote on this as the most retarded post of the day. :eusa_eh:

indeed, that dude's posts are not very interesting outside of his head.

SORRY ABOUT THAT, durrrrrr, YOU GOT A PRETTY MOUF!

Forum List

Back