Mosque Developer Rejects Meeting With Paterson

The whole problem here seems to be Conservatism

A bunch of radical conservative muslims attacked the WTC because of their extremist views and intolerance for those who think differently. They looked at all Americans to be alike and equally guilty

A bunch of radical US conservatives is protesting the building of a mosque because they view all Muslims to be alike and equally guilty

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself

I notice you do not refute anything

The right is trying to make this imam out to be evil.

Hes as American as you are.

They are trying to pull a sherrod on him

So was Timothy McVeigh and Robert Byrd(Grand Dragon w/ The KKK)....... were they not evil?

Wow. Putting Timothy McVeigh and Robert Byrd in the same category.

Are you this stupid in real life?:eusa_eh:

He's not a great guy. He supports Hamas, shares office space with them, says that America was responsible for 9/11 because of her policies, and gives space on his title page to unindicted terror funding organizations.

Actually, he doesn't exactly say that.

He blames victims of jihad for the violence visited upon them, and is, as we speak, hiding in the Middle East procuring funding from terror organizations for the mosque.

No. He doesn't.

How about the heros who were first responders who died trying to save people ( some of them were muslim).

Should we be ashamed of them too because of their religion?

Apparently so.

I notice this gets brought up often and ignored.

They could have at least met with the Governor. What harm could have come from that? Their decision was very disappointing.

What these yahoo liberals don't seem to get in their thick skulls is the fact this group is trying to pit Americans against each other. As soon as that Mosque is built, don't think some hillbilly militia group won't come by and bomb it. Creating terrorism amongst our own kind.

They could have at least met with the Governor. What harm could have come from that? Their decision was very disappointing.

What these yahoo liberals don't seem to get in their thick skulls is the fact this group is trying to pit Americans against each other. As soon as that Mosque is built, don't think some hillbilly militia group won't come by and bomb it. Creating terrorism amongst our own kind.

say.. did you JUST rationalize domestic terrorism as the fault of muslims instead of, you know, said hillbilly militia group?

:rofl:

say.. did you JUST rationalize domestic terrorism as the fault of muslims instead of, you know, said hillbilly militia group?

:rofl:

The Muslims who crashed in the towers are terrorists. Where you been? :cuckoo: Seems to me that the Muslims are trying to stir things up and now are out to pit Americans against each other inciting radical groups to stoop to their level. I guess you are to much of a moron to see that. Maybe we.....should.......all.......speak.........slow......so.......you......can........keep......up.

If this doesn't prove that this Mosque at this location is to show a sign of victory over the infidels then I don't know what does. The guy won't even meet with the Governor about a potential other site to build on.

It's not about building a Mosque, it's about declaring victory over the US... Period.

There is no reason not to at least listen to what the Governor has to say and anyone who supports this Imam needs to be checked out by the FBI or CIA.

Mosque Developer Rejects Meeting With Paterson | NBC New York

First of all, read your own damn source. It's not talking about the Imam, it's talking about Gamel, the developer.

Secondly, Sharif "Crusher of the Infidel" Gamel volunteered at ground zero for days after Sept. 11th, working 18 hour shifts with rescue workers, sleeping in the cafeteria of a nearby high school.

Sure sounds like a jihadist to me.

Forum List

Back