Morti has made his own rap

I feel sure that even you know you are devoid of any musical talent .I do hope so .Check out the exact meaning of , Devoid .Your efforts would be hilarious, in a sad way, if there was not a sneaky worry that you might actually believe your own PR. The only positive I can see is that it is quite remarkable that you are seemingly oblivious to making a complete buffoon of yourself .I withdraw this harsh assessment if you can show me that huge sums of money are sent to you out of pity .

You could retrieve yourself by claiming that the letter C did not print and , rap , was an unfortunate error . Become somebody you have always secretly wanted to be —- honest and trustworthy . Like your beloved mentor , Luiza .

I feel sure that even you know you are devoid of any musical talent .I do hope so .Check out the exact meaning of , Devoid .Your efforts would be hilarious, in a sad way, if there was not a sneaky worry that you might actually believe your own PR. The only positive I can see is that it is quite remarkable that you are seemingly oblivious to making a complete buffoon of yourself .I withdraw this harsh assessment if you can show me that huge sums of money are sent to you out of pity .
i believe Mort is an amateur comedian with a weird sense of humor ... he's basically light trolling everyone .

You could retrieve yourself by claiming that the letter C did not print and , rap , was an unfortunate error . Become somebody you have always secretly wanted to be —- honest and trustworthy . Like your beloved mentor , Luiza .

To be honest, i do think i have really zero talent, no voice, and no talent, nothing.. maybe on the level of a 7 year old child who writes rhymes... but i do it sometimes for people who are on a forum like you and me, like if i made a song for you, i made those songs for other people, and it is a bit humoristic as well... im not intendented to become popular world wide or rich... i know that...

The music and beat is from Fat Joe feat. Ashanti but the text is my own. Do you think its creative and/or good?

I can’t figure out why you are still only a gold member. You try so hard. I find your posts interesting and unique.

Don’t quit your day job to take up a career as a singer. We

Forum List

Back