Mormon Church Selects First-Ever Latin American and Asian Apostles

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The selections of Ulisses Soares of Brazil and Gerrit W. Gong, a Chinese-American, were announced Saturday morning at the start of a twice-annual conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

They join a panel called the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles that before Saturday was made up entirely of white men from the U.S. with the exception of one German, Dieter Uchtdorf.

Baby steps.

I'm sure as the times of the gentiles draws near an end, this will be more prevalent.

The selections of Ulisses Soares of Brazil and Gerrit W. Gong, a Chinese-American, were announced Saturday morning at the start of a twice-annual conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

They join a panel called the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles that before Saturday was made up entirely of white men from the U.S. with the exception of one German, Dieter Uchtdorf.

Baby steps.
I agree.

For a worldwide cult, these are mere baby steps.

Baby steps.
I agree.

For a worldwide cult, these are mere baby steps.
ignorance on display here folks.

Forum List

Back