More winning...Donny T verbally bitch-slaps NFL filth into conformity.

Pretty sad that our POTUS has to force overpaid ghetto filth into respecting our flag...Oh well, another win for our awesome president and another total embarrassment for the dirty Left....hahaha
You think "bitch slapping people to make them conform" is in our best interest?
In the World Wrestling Federation its is ..........

NFL: No, We Didn't Decide on Banning Kneeling During National Anthem
DL3GO_kX0AIsnOH.jpg

###

Read more: NFL: No, We Didn’t Decide on Banning Kneeling During National Anthem

Pretty sad that our POTUS has to force overpaid ghetto filth into respecting our flag...Oh well, another win for our awesome president and another total embarrassment for the dirty Left....hahaha

In this context I absolutely do....I think it's a bad idea to pick a fight with good quality, hard working real Americans...apparently we still outnumber the un-American filth. We're laughing last...hahaha

So you admit that it was our government FORCING citizens to toe a certain line and it was our government that injected itself into a Free Speech issue. Thanks for spitting on the 1st Amendment along with trump.

I do not and never have believed thst the 1dt Amendment gives people the Right to think, speak or act in an immoral way.
My definition of "immoral" is anything that hurts others physically or financially. How is taking a knee during the Anthem "immoral"?

In this context I absolutely do....I think it's a bad idea to pick a fight with good quality, hard working real Americans...apparently we still outnumber the un-American filth. We're laughing last...hahaha

You might be but most of us aren't. Un-American filth= Trump and his family and you. PS: why is your avatar of the confederate flag?

It was never about the flag. If you listen to T you have your news wrong.

It's kinda telling that they're so bent on moving the goalpost of "national anthem" to "flag".
I guess they figure they can't defend the more abstract totem so they trot in a physical one. :dunno:

When you can't tell the difference between a piece of cloth and a piece of music, yer pretty deep in it.

So you admit that it was our government FORCING citizens to toe a certain line and it was our government that injected itself into a Free Speech issue. Thanks for spitting on the 1st Amendment along with trump.

I do not and never have believed thst the 1dt Amendment gives people the Right to think, speak or act in an immoral way.

Is grabbing women's pussies immoral?

So nice to know EVERYONE is standing because we have to not because we want to. Hell twitler
Is there a coherent sentence in English in there somewhere?

I think you got the point moron.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Tuesday that team owners will discuss a plan when they meet next week for dealing with the raging national controversy over players’ protests during the national anthem, adding that while the league respects the right of its players to express their opinions, it believes they should stand during the playing of the anthem.

While stopping short of saying the NFL would require its players to stand, Goodell strongly suggested in a letter to NFL teams that at next week’s meeting the league would propose to owners that players be required to do so

So to Trump, you and the government trying to REQUIRE us to stand....go fuck yourselves. Fuck the national anthem.

Roger Goodell says NFL believes players should stand during national anthem

I thought we stood because we wanted to.

Urge to use sarcasm increasing....

Yes. He beat a bunch of idiots. What a huge accomplishment! I'm so glad he finished that wall, repealed Obamacare, cut our taxes and cut our spending like he was sent to Washington to do so he could spend his time getting into twitter fights with spoil rich elitists who think they are being oppressed.

Sure, north korea, Russia, Isis and others are causing global instability but hey trump beat the football players temper tantrum

So glad he has the right priorities

Not if you're married to them and they let you

He wasn't. He actually tried to bed a married woman when just newly married to Melania.

While the NFL did get reprimanded by Trump, I feel the fans (dollars) have inflicted the most pain.

Maybe...hopefully... either way you have to admit... it's pretty awesome to have a president who is willing to get involved with anything anti-American.
His quest continues...he's 100% committed to root his "Americans First" message within American culture and the un-American filth can't stand it....hahaha

He has never been America first and he sure is not for the working man.

Hmmm, don't ya need to work first.

I'm retired. I feel sorry for future workers. Trump is going to ruin the USA.

Trump wins again, the left lose, even the guy who started the entire kneeling crap caved and is begging for a job in the NFL, he promises he will stand for the national anthem. :laugh: Libs can't buy a win lately its hilarious.
Thank you for supporting our government forcing people to behave a certain way.....and thank you for also spitting on the 1st Amendment.
Trump didn't force anything. He called the NFL out on disrespecting our troops. Your being anti-American is noted.

He wasn't. He actually tried to bed a married woman when just newly married to Melania.

Then why ask questions you know the answer to?

God had commanded they the sacred powers of procreation be employed only between a man and a woman lawfully wedded as husband and wife.

Anything else is immoral

While the NFL did get reprimanded by Trump, I feel the fans (dollars) have inflicted the most pain.

Maybe...hopefully... either way you have to admit... it's pretty awesome to have a president who is willing to get involved with anything anti-American.
His quest continues...he's 100% committed to root his "Americans First" message within American culture and the un-American filth can't stand it....hahaha

After eight years of your anti-American man child. Having a patriotic president back in the white house, is very refreshing.

Trump, like Obama before him, is a symptom not the cause of the problem

Last edited:

Then why ask questions you know the answer to?

God had commanded they the sacred powers of procreation be employed only between a man and a woman lawfully wedded as husband and wife.

Anything else is immoral

Because who ever voted for the idiot is ok with assaulting women.

You should learn how to articulate a point.

You just bragged about a president forcing a private citizen to do something. That is disturbing

And he just tweeted should he take CNN's license away.
When you report fake news it can happen.

So nice to know EVERYONE is standing because we have to not because we want to. Hell twitler
Is there a coherent sentence in English in there somewhere?

I think you got the point moron.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Tuesday that team owners will discuss a plan when they meet next week for dealing with the raging national controversy over players’ protests during the national anthem, adding that while the league respects the right of its players to express their opinions, it believes they should stand during the playing of the anthem.

While stopping short of saying the NFL would require its players to stand, Goodell strongly suggested in a letter to NFL teams that at next week’s meeting the league would propose to owners that players be required to do so

So to Trump, you and the government trying to REQUIRE us to stand....go fuck yourselves. Fuck the national anthem.

Roger Goodell says NFL believes players should stand during national anthem

That right there. :clap2:

Rump thinks he's fucking Leni Riefenstahl. :banghead:

Trump, like Obama before him, is a symptom not the cause of the problrm

What problem the endless drone of how bad the ACA is. What problems, healthier people with health ins. What problem is not greater than what you have now. Bannon and Trump. Roy Moore in the Senate. Devos, a Christian zealot in charge of ed. Trump threatening free press and freedoms all for the religious right. War on women.

Forum List

Back