More winning...Donny T verbally bitch-slaps NFL filth into conformity.

IMG_0560.JPG
True.....but the government cannot interfere with my free speech or your free speech.....the OP clearly admitted that the president, a member of government, interfered. But......you know......that pesky 1st Amendment doesn't really mean anything to trumpanzees.
Your trying to interfere with President Trumps free speech
Trump is better than Koppernick at free speech. All Hail. LOL
Trump is trampling on the first amendment daily, asshole.

More losing for Americans.

More losing for the First Amendment.

OP and other RWNJ "born losers" believe that its only Blacks or only the left who are losing basic rights under this fascist nazi.
More lies from the loons of the left.....no one lost their rights.
100% wrong ALL THE TIME.
Moron doesn't know unarmed blacks are being killed by police daily.
That's one of your bigger lies. I haven't heard of any blacks, armed or unarmed killed by police in a while. What a soulless monster you must be to post crap like this all the time.

That's not really the issue the players sought to address, asshole.
View attachment 154878
True.....but the government cannot interfere with my free speech or your free speech.....the OP clearly admitted that the president, a member of government, interfered. But......you know......that pesky 1st Amendment doesn't really mean anything to trumpanzees.
Your trying to interfere with President Trumps free speech
Trump is better than Koppernick at free speech. All Hail. LOL
Trump is trampling on the first amendment daily, asshole.

OP and other RWNJ "born losers" believe that its only Blacks or only the left who are losing basic rights under this fascist nazi.
Do you like to argue just to look stupid? The "protest" is not a first amendment issue. The players can be easily silenced by the owners, or be fired.

It is the fascists that are getting off on the disrespect for the flag, our country and our men who serve.

Last edited:

Do you like to argue just to look stupid? The "protest" is not a first amendment issue. The players can be easily silence by the owners, or be fired.

It is the fascists that are getting off on the disrespect for the flag, our country and our men who serve.

Actually nobody's "getting off on disrespect for the flag, our country and our men who serve" (although curiously not the women who serve) because that "disrespect" doesn't exist.

Again -- prove me wrong.

Do you like to argue just to look stupid? The "protest" is not a first amendment issue. The players can be easily silence by the owners, or be fired.

Actually nobody's "getting off on disrespect for the flag, our country and our men who serve" (although curiously not the women who serve) because that "disrespect" doesn't exist.

Again -- prove me wrong.
The originals own words:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

So I guess not showing pride and disrespect are not necessarily the same thing, only they pretty much are the same thing.

The other player? They don't know what they are protesting. They didn't budge an inch until Trump tried to tell them what they should do, then the millionaires didn't like that one bit. Hypocrites all of them.

Pffffff millionaires bitching.............

The originals own words:

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

So I guess not showing pride and disrespect are not necessarily the same thing

Correct. You "show pride" because you feel it, not because some klown orders you to in some orchestrated robotic charade.

And you left out a lot of Kaepernick's remarks. Like this part:

>> I have great respect for the men and women that have fought for this country. I have family, I have friends that have gone and fought for this country. And they fight for freedom, they fight for the people, they fight for liberty and justice, for everyone. That’s not happening. People are dying in vain because this country isn’t holding their end of the bargain up, as far as giving freedom and justice, liberty to everybody. That’s something that’s not happening. I’ve seen videos, I’ve seen circumstances where men and women that have been in the military have come back and been treated unjustly by the country they have fought for, and have been murdered by the country they fought for, on our land. That’s not right. <<​

And this, from over a year ago:

>> “The media painted this as I’m anti-American, anti-men-and-women of the military and that’s not the case at all,’’ Kaepernick said after playing the first half of the 49ers’ 31-21 victory over the Chargers. “I realize that men and women of the military go out and sacrifice their lives and put themselves in harm’s way for my freedom of speech and my freedoms in this country and my freedom to take a seat or take a knee so I have the utmost respect for them.

“I think what I did was taken out of context and spun a different way.’’ <<​

As I said, you made the accusation, so that gives you the burden of proof And you can't do it.

Then there's this spot-on analysis:

>> A related criticism of Kaepernick is that an NFL stadium is no place for political protest. The whole “stick to sports” mantra is such a funny, hypocritical concept, particularly when it comes to the NFL, a body that aims to project an apolitical image, and certainly discourages individuality in its players.

Here’s the problem. Like it or not, the NFL is a hub of political discourse. As its footprint has exponentially grown, the league has been forced to take societal stances on DV and LGBT rights, and been thrust into hot-button legal issues like labor rights, antitrust, and player safety. But nowhere has that political messaging become more prevalent than inside that stadium during its omnipresent embracing of the military.

On Sundays, a large American flag stretches the length of the field, oftentimes held by military members. Enlisted members hold emotional, public reunions with loved ones. There are enlisting events, a Salute to Service week, live cutaways to military members during Thanksgiving ‘s highly viewed lineups, national announcers thanking the troops, and players adorning ribbons. Heck, the Washington Redskins even started incorporating “God Bless America” into its Americana package last season.

No amount of military appreciation has seemingly been too much, and we recently learned why: the Defense Department paid over $700,000 to the league between 2012-15 to be its propaganda machine. In the process, the national anthem at NFL games has become synonymous with paying respect to the military.

Secret payment aside, there is, of course, nothing inherently wrong with honoring the military at a sporting event. No group deserves it more. But that does not mean those who are honored have ownership over patriotism and our anthem.

The very reason the criticism that Kaepernick “disrespected the troops” is unfair is because his critics are projecting what the national anthem means to them. There is no objective meaning of the anthem, and Kaepernick is perfectly legitimate in protesting what it means to him. << -- Sports Illustrated

So you can project your own fantasies onto other people all you like, but that's all you're doing.

And what about that Pentagon fake-patriotism pimp money? Is that not "disrespectful"?
You won't touch that willya.

The other player? They don't know what they are protesting. They didn't budge an inch until Trump tried to tell them what they should do

Correct. As should anybody stand up to a dick-tator. Unless you're a masochistic sycophant who likes to bend over for that shit.

Forum List

Back