This may be what prompted Tillerson to call Trump a moron

When Tillerson knows more about SALT than the president does, the president is truly a moron. And yes, Rex called him a moron. LOL

But frankly Trump typically turns it into a WWF shout down, which deflects from the reality of Trump seeing 3K nuke warheads as "weakness," and contemplating first strikes. THAT's why he's a moron. And moron is a poor choice of words. Unbalanced ignorant egotist bully is more in line. LOL

Tillerson never denied calling trump a fucking moron but does it matter? Fact is, trump IS a fucking moron.

But to be fair, being a fucking moron is all a requirement to subscribed to trump's lunacy. More than few RWNJs actually believe that President Obama "gutted the military".

Yeah. Stupid. But, there you are.

RWNJs surely know that the entire planet is calling trump a fucking moron, right?

The reason the entire planet is calling trump a fucking moron is because trump IS a fucking moron.

Quit pretending you don't know that or that you didn't know it when you voted for him.

When Tillerson knows more about SALT than the president does, the president is truly a moron. And yes, Rex called him a moron. LOL

But frankly Trump typically turns it into a WWF shout down, which deflects from the reality of Trump seeing 3K nuke warheads as "weakness," and contemplating first strikes. THAT's why he's a moron. And moron is a poor choice of words. Unbalanced ignorant egotist bully is more in line. LOL
You would have to believe "unnamed NBC sources"and something like the Easter Bunny to believe Tillerson called Trump a moron. In other words, you would actually have to be a moron.

Bingo!

It's delightful to see that we have pushed the RWnuts on USMB to the point where they simply blurt denials at every single story they don't like.

Fact is, trump IS a fucking moron.
Oh come on, Trump Speak sounds moronic to you because Genius Speak is beyond your comprehension.
A perfect example:
"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

No matter what Tillerson said, Trump saying we need to increase nukes is crazy.

He didn't say it.

LOL, see what I mean???

I see exactly what you mean. Your posts among others here give overwhelming credence to the fact that somehow the Democrats have managed to raise two generations of blithering, uneducated sheep-like cretins out of their public indoctrination "schools" and newsmediatainment.

Like boiling a frog.

Forum List

Back