More White House lies. WH changes speech transcript to hide Biden’s racist comment.

Shouldnt the official White House transcript reflect what was said?
JOE BIDEN IS RACIST. FACE IT.

Did the Trump WH ever change the official transcripts of his speeches?

Liberals are the group that practices the bigotry of low expectations

Last edited:

Just constanly lying and changing the truth.

Why change the transcript?He said what he said.

You have to remember that this is the most dishonest administration in the history of the country.

They can't help but to lie.

I know that Potatohead is a chickenshit draft dodger and doesn't know anything about the military but has anybody ever bothered to tell him that you need a HS degree to join? Also, that in general demographics military personnel are better educated than their civilian counterparts for the same age groups?

Why does Potatohead speak out his ass every time he opens his mouth?

Why was anybody so stupid as to voted for him?

Ain't it a shame?
~~~~~~
Democrats becoming like propagandist Nazi/Marxists.
What's next?

**********​
**********​

Just constanly lying and changing the truth.

Why change the transcript?He said what he said.

~~~~~~~

Ministry of Truth:​

White House Alters President Joe Biden’s Speech to Hide ‘Offensive’ Comment​

16 Sep 2023 ~~ By Amy Furr

President Joe Biden (D) caught flak after inferring on Thursday that black, Hispanic, and veteran workers do not have high school diplomas, and the White House tried to cover it up.
While speaking about the economy at Prince George’s Community College in Largo, Maryland, the president touched on unemployment, the New York Post reported Friday.
“We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas,” he said.

Commentary:
Proceeded by this outlandish lie....

All this aided and abetted by the Quisling Media. Biden and his DSA Democrat co conspirators lie and the biased Media swears by it.

Forum List

Back