More than two-thirds of Obamacare enrollees unsatisfied with coverage: survey

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Well at least they have insurance.

Obamacare enrollees less satisfied than people with other types of coverage survey - Washington Times

Obamacare has offered insurance to millions of people, but they’re unhappy with the coverage they’re getting and are particularly upset about the costs, according to a survey released Monday that suggests the health care law continues to struggle to win over Americans.

Just 30 percent of customers on Obamacare’s exchanges were satisfied with their coverage, the health care research arm of the Deloitte consulting firm said.

I blame the Republicans. They sat on their hands and did nothing and we end up with an all democrat POS bill. Without sane input what can be expected?

I disagree. The Reps were left entirely out of the process. The Dems had the majority and used it to pass that POS.

The Reps could do more to make it better and here's hoping that they do.

That POS is nothing but another entitlement hung on the necks of the American Taxpayer.

The only people who will like it are those the rest of us will be paying for.

Those of us with benefits through our employer have seen our costs go up. Mine went up by 30% and they will continue to go up because of that POS the Dems hung around our necks.

It won't be repealed because we have to many freeloaders on it now. Here's hoping the Reps revamp that POS so it can be affordable.

When the GOP can make it better, they need to do so.

It is part of America's political and health care landscape, so eliminating it won't happen.

Well at least they have insurance.

Obamacare enrollees less satisfied than people with other types of coverage survey - Washington Times

Obamacare has offered insurance to millions of people, but they’re unhappy with the coverage they’re getting and are particularly upset about the costs, according to a survey released Monday that suggests the health care law continues to struggle to win over Americans.

Just 30 percent of customers on Obamacare’s exchanges were satisfied with their coverage, the health care research arm of the Deloitte consulting firm said.

I'm sure the 30% are the ones getting it for free.

Forum List

Back