More than 80% of Republicans and 41% of Independents Favor Trump Staying in Race Despite Indictment

In the post I quoted for you dummy…
Show me where I ever stated in a previous post:
an indictment is proof of being guilty

- now go back to school, grade 5 - since this were you obviously dropped out from school or started to accumulate F's (comprehensive reading).

Last edited:
Biden took millions from foreign countries ... what did the Biden family do to get that money ?
Of course he probably did.
Given the widespread popularity of his books.

Books by Joe Biden (Author of Promise Me, Dad)​

1687164864334.png
Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com › list › 614246.Joe_Biden

Joe Biden has 63 books on Goodreads with 82470 ratings. Joe Biden's most popular book is Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose.

Trump has a picture book and a coloring book.

Of course he probably did.
Given the widespread popularity of his books.

Books by Joe Biden (Author of Promise Me, Dad)

View attachment 796579
Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com › list › 614246.Joe_Biden
Joe Biden has 63 books on Goodreads with 82470 ratings. Joe Biden's most popular book is Promise Me, Dad: A Year of Hope, Hardship, and Purpose.

Trump has a picture book and a coloring book.
1687187857614.jpeg

I keep saying this and it's true: We are the new counter-culture. The Democrat Party and their RINO supporters are the tired, old, and irrelevant establishment dinosaurs who haven't had a new idea since the days of FDR and JFK. This is not the same Democrat Party your parents and Grandparents might have voted for.

"More than 80 percent of Republican voters believe that former President Donald Trump should continue running for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination despite facing federal felony charges, according to a survey released by the Marist Poll on Friday.

Trump, who has remained the front-runner for the next Republican nomination since launching his reelection campaign in the fall, is facing 37 federal counts over his handling of classified documents upon leaving the White House. The Department of Justice (DOJ) says that Trump took the sensitive material to his private residence in Florida and obstructed governmental efforts to return the documents to the National Archives and Records Administration.

But according to a recent NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll, Trump's fan base remains steadfast within the GOP even after becoming the first former U.S. president in history to face a federal indictment. Out of the 1,327 adults surveyed from June 12 to June 14, 83 percent of Republican voters said they believed Trump should continue to run, and an additional 41 percent of independent voters agreed that he should stay in the race."

Majority of Republicans favor Trump staying in race despite indictment

yi7mA9ifkxeR.png
So the Majority of voters want him gone. Take the hint!

So the Majority of voters want him gone. Take the hint!

What part of "83 percent of Republican voters said they believed Trump should continue to run" are you having trouble with? Of course most Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump. Remove them from the poll and he gets overwhelming support from Republicans and Independents. In fact, 70% of Independents have a favorable view of Donald Trump.

FYI

IF Trump and the ALEC FAKE GOP had not chosen negligence and lying for their platform 1,400,000 might still be alive today instead dead. Trump Admin people were advised by the military in 2017 that this virus was spreading yet what did the GOP and Trump decide was the best action …….. lie over and over.

FAKE REPUBLICAN PARTY TOLD THE BIGGEST LIE YET
https://www.motherjones.com/coronavirus-updates/2020/10/trumps-just-told-his-biggest-coronavirus-lie-yet/…

Trump and the GOP Lied ….. people are STILL dying daily throughout the USA as we speak.

MORE THAN = as of April 2022 more than 1,400,000 USA humans have passed on as a result of Trump and the GOP lying about COVID 19 and related variants.

More than 1,400,000 million HAVE DIED THUS FAR.

Being a FAKE GOP is a greater sin than being a normal lying republican

TREASON = Trump

Trump Reckless Management of COVID=

GOP’s More Than 30,000 lies while in office — and the RINO GOP has yet to stop lying.

What part of "83 percent of Republican voters said they believed Trump should continue to run" are you having trouble with? Of course most Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump. Remove them from the poll and he gets overwhelming support from Republicans and Independents. In fact, 70% of Independents have a favorable view of Donald Trump.
What it tells me is that 83% of Republicans aren’t satisfied with how badly they got stomped the last three times and are saying…,

tittiecoin-crypto.gif

You adore your leader.

That's nice.
Better than being in love with media-induced lies. People like you seem perfectly sanguine with believing that you can broad brush 75+ million human beings and not be considered an idiot for doing so.

Agreed!

also....

:mad-61:

VvKMukK.jpg
I no longer trust the FBI or the DOJ and also I no longer trust our election system.

We think we live in a constitutional republic or a representative democracy but we now live in a banana Republic.

You really don't understand the real picture here. The very fact that these indictments keep coming, is proof to his supporters of the hysterical campaign to stop him from running. Indict him as often as you like. Hell, convict him. His polling will rise and his campaign coffers will grow. You'll then direct hate at his supporters and his numbers will grow again.

Or......his many crimes have finally caught up with him. That's what usually happens to criminals. You can steal from lawyers, contractors, even banks. What you can't do is steal nuclear secrets and other classified information from the US government, and then REFUSE to return them. Who knows what deals Trump has made to hand those secrets over to our enemies.

No matter the opinion on him he has taken the abuse that would have had most men wilt.

That's because Trump's megalomania protects him. A normal person wouldn't do the things that Trump does without shame, remorse or guilt. When he loses the election he makes up lies that it was stolen. He holds a huge cult maga rallies to incite a riot. He steals government secrets and then refuses to return them. He steals money from his cancer kids charity. The list goes on.

I keep saying this and it's true: We are the new counter-culture. The Democrat Party and their RINO supporters are the tired, old, and irrelevant establishment dinosaurs who haven't had a new idea since the days of FDR and JFK. This is not the same Democrat Party your parents and Grandparents might have voted for.

"More than 80 percent of Republican voters believe that former President Donald Trump should continue running for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination despite facing federal felony charges, according to a survey released by the Marist Poll on Friday.

Trump, who has remained the front-runner for the next Republican nomination since launching his reelection campaign in the fall, is facing 37 federal counts over his handling of classified documents upon leaving the White House. The Department of Justice (DOJ) says that Trump took the sensitive material to his private residence in Florida and obstructed governmental efforts to return the documents to the National Archives and Records Administration.

But according to a recent NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist Poll, Trump's fan base remains steadfast within the GOP even after becoming the first former U.S. president in history to face a federal indictment. Out of the 1,327 adults surveyed from June 12 to June 14, 83 percent of Republican voters said they believed Trump should continue to run, and an additional 41 percent of independent voters agreed that he should stay in the race."

Majority of Republicans favor Trump staying in race despite indictment

yi7mA9ifkxeR.png
Criminals for president!

More than 80% of Republicans and 41% of Independents Favor Trump Staying in Race​

Never minding that life under Trump was a thousand times better than with Biden, they have been investigating and accusing Trump of stuff for EIGHT YEARS now. If they really had something, don't you think we would have known a long time ago? Worse, everytime they come out with another set of accusations, the charges just get more desperate and ridiculous each and every time. It really makes our justice system look pathetic! I mean, Trump is now probably the MOST HUNTED MAN in human history, more pursued, hunted and accused than Chairman Mao, Genghis Khan, Stalin, Carl Marx, Putin, Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer, DB Cooper and the Zodiac Killer combined.

And they've gotten him on NOTHING so far other than possibly framing him for some specious case where he supposedly talked dirty to E Jean Carroll 40 years ago then got sued for it anyway even after settling out of court.

This tells me that anyone that so many lying, incompetent, self-serving jackholes hate so much and fear being reelected has got to be far, far better than ANOTHER four years of empty promises and lies by them again!

B92F98085782.jpeg

That's because Trump's megalomania protects him. A normal person wouldn't do the things that Trump does without shame, remorse or guilt. When he loses the election he makes up lies that it was stolen. He holds a huge cult maga rallies to incite a riot. He steals government secrets and then refuses to return them. He steals money from his cancer kids charity. The list goes on.

You're full of shit. There were 50,000 people at Trump's rally Saturday, but no "riot."

I pray to God he gets elected in 2024. If for nothing else, just to make you miserable skunks crap yourselves every day for four years. And if it isn't Trump, you can bet it'll be DeSantis, who is every bit to your disadvantage.

Forum List

Back