More Than 100,000 DACA Applicants Have Been Arrested—Murder, Rape, DUI

Trump supporter: “My children are dreamers. My seven grandchildren are dreamers. They are CITIZENS and should come FIRST.”

Indeed. Americans must come first. Sadly, the dumbocrats want foreigners to succeed and come first instead. They appear to be quite the bunch of turn coats towards America. They do not want any borders. They want to get rid of ICE. They want to give everything free to criminal illegals. They want to destroy the British/European culture and traditions in America. They just plain hate America, a country that they grew up in and prospered in, and now want to destroy the old America for a pile of third world bums to take over. A vote for the dumbocrats is a vote to destroy good old fifties America. America never had the problems in the fifties like America is going thru today. Minorities never ruled the country back then. Now they do and they are destroying America and trying to make it in their own pretty much third world hell hole image. :no_text11:

80 percent of americans support The Dreamers, according to the polls.

you cant get 80 percent of americans to agree on their favorite ice cream!

we should give free ice cream to illegals, is what i'm trying to say!

And over 75% of statistics are made on the spot.

run along, amateur!

And over 75% of statistics are made on the spot.

run along, amateur!

Great, if you think that's real, then you have enough to amend the constitution, instead of passing unconstitutional laws.

Yet 30 states and 2,623 counties just hired a President for his one promise...To rid America of human cockroaches....to send wetbacks home.
2+2 = 5

Actually, Trump won 3084 out of 3141 counties, Clinton won 57.

But if you look at Snopes, they rule it as false,

1586492135506.png

just to clarify in next sentence...

1586492109723.png

You can't make this shit up. :D

Yet 30 states and 2,623 counties just hired a President for his one promise...To rid America of human cockroaches....to send wetbacks home.
2+2 = 5

Actually, Trump won 3084 out of 3141 counties, Clinton won 57.

But if you look at Snopes, they rule it as false,

View attachment 321433

just to clarify in next sentence...

View attachment 321432

You can't make this shit up. :D
They were probably too busy fact checking the Babylon Bee to spend much time on that one...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Do polls vote? Aren't we a Republic?

Do you even know what case helped establish sanctuary cities?

The case where an illegal broke into a house and raped a 6 year old in her own bed?
Did you bother to read the question? So an "illegal" (sic) broke into a house and raped a 6 year old which then made the courts establish sanctuary cities??? That doesn't even make sense. Let me ask you again: Do you know what case helped establish sanctuary cities? Hint, a case is not an incident on the local news.

The case where an illegal broke into a house and raped a 6 year old in her own bed?
Did you bother to read the question? So an "illegal" (sic) broke into a house and raped a 6 year old which then made the courts establish sanctuary cities??? That doesn't even make sense. Let me ask you again: Do you know what case helped establish sanctuary cities? Hint, a case is not an incident on the local news.

The ILLEGAL who shot and killed a young woman in San Francisco in front of her father robbing her of her life?

The ILLEGAL who shot and killed a young woman in San Francisco in front of her father robbing her of her life?

Apparently you don't understand the question. Let me ask you an analogous question. Would you brush your teeth with Drano if it made them lily white, but the side effects were death? When I explain this you will understand it better.

Apparently you don't understand the question. Let me ask you an analogous question. Would you brush your teeth with Drano if it made them lily white, but the side effects were death? When I explain this you will understand it better.

Illegals RAPE and KILL thousands of Americans. More than terrorists killed on 9/11.

Illegals RAPE and KILL thousands of Americans. More than terrorists killed on 9/11.

That is irrelevant to the question asked. That being said, I'd like to bring your attention to the following link from a non-partisan think tank and you tell me what you think about it:

My question to you was very narrow as this thread was originally about DACA applicants and not undocumented foreigners. Since it was in response to one of your earlier questions, it's not directly related to this thread. So, since you don't want to discuss that response, I won't force an answer on you. I would like to see your statistics, however and find out who your citing source is.

Forum List

Back