More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tipsycatlover
All blacks on this board are racists. Haven't you noticed by now? That's why none of them deserve any respect or consideration.

Racism is NOT about not “liking” someone of another group/ That might be called bigotry but it's an INDIVIDUAL behavior of an INDIVIDUAL PERSON.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group AND that requires POWER and SYSTEMS and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The ONLY people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of BEHAVIORS toward people JUST because they look different — no matter where they go — from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, etc are white people and if you still disagree, you should be able to put a BLACK FACE on all the behaviors below:

Black posters in USMB don't make fun of how white ppl talk, or dress or look, the food they eat or the names they give their children. Black posters don't hold up the poorest and most criminal elements of white society as “what white people are like”. Black poster don't call white people racial slurs or compare them to animals. Black posters don't call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing of whites and black posters in USMB don't claim that white people are an inferior race.

AND

I would add two more things:

1. Black people do not spend ANY amount of time turning the image of white people into “Halloween costumes” or sport team mascots

2. Black people do not waste our time creating “jokes” about white people, such as the HUGE inventory of jokes created by whites about black people. There are no black equivalent sites n*ggermania and chimpmania

There is a book by Seth Stephens who is a scientist and wrote a book on google searches

And the anonymity of google searches make it one the best ways you can get a true picture of racism this is what he found

White people and their non-white sympathizers like you can deny this all you want but the EVIDENCE of such behaviors among mostly white people tells a different story.

Tipsycatlover
All blacks on this board are racists. Haven't you noticed by now? That's why none of them deserve any respect or consideration.

Racism is NOT about not “liking” someone of another group/ That might be called bigotry but it's an INDIVIDUAL behavior of an INDIVIDUAL PERSON.

Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group AND that requires POWER and SYSTEMS and the collective agreement by that racist group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The ONLY people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of BEHAVIORS toward people JUST because they look different — no matter where they go — from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia, etc are white people and if you still disagree, you should be able to put a BLACK FACE on all the behaviors below:

Black posters in USMB don't make fun of how white ppl talk, or dress or look, the food they eat or the names they give their children. Black posters don't hold up the poorest and most criminal elements of white society as “what white people are like”. Black poster don't call white people racial slurs or compare them to animals. Black posters don't call for their genocide or ethnic cleansing of whites and black posters in USMB don't claim that white people are an inferior race.

AND

1. Black people do not spend ANY amount of time turning the image of white people into “Halloween costumes” or sport team mascots

2. Black people do not waste our time creating “jokes” about white people, such as the HUGE inventory of jokes created by whites about black people. There are no black equivalent sites n*ggermania and chimpmania

There is a book by Seth Stephens who is a scientist and wrote a book on google searches

And the anonymity of google searches make it one the best ways you can get a true picture of racism this is what he found

White people and their non-white sympathizers like you can deny this all you want but the EVIDENCE of such behaviors among mostly white people tells a different story.
RACIST.

Tipsycatlover

AND

RACIST.

This video speaks for itself. Old racist white woman spits at black care giver.

She has demantia or Alzheimer’s. I'm not sure which one but from what I read that's what she suffers from. But when I go on forums and twitter people are too quick to use that as an excuse.

Anyone who knows people who suffer from Alzheimer’s know that the women in this video probably doesn't recognize her own children; has no idea who her husband is; no clue where she is, what her name is, what year it is. She probably doesn't remember how to feed herself, or go to the bathroom by herself.

But she still can recognize a n*gger.

White society has seen to that. No disease strips her of that memory.

Matter of fact it'll probably be one of the last words she ever says before she finally stops talking at all.

You whites here calling us racists do so because you can't face the truth we show you about yourselves. You cannot refute what we say, so all you have is calling us racists hoping to shame us into silence. The truth will never be silenced.

You whites here calling us racists do so because you can't face the truth we show you about yourselves. You cannot refute what we say, so all you have is calling us racists hoping to shame us into silence. The truth will never be silenced.
Well some of you are racists. Paul wants to kill all white people living in sub saharan Africa. N. Africans are majority caucasian so it would be hard to kill them all. My cave dwelling ancestors say hello!!!

Well some of you are racists. Paul wants to kill all white people living in sub saharan Africa. N. Africans are majority caucasian so it would be hard to kill them all. My cave dwelling ancestors say hello!!!
Where did I say I wanted to kill al the white ppl in Africa?

Paul Essien said:
No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
[/QUOTE]
Genocide of white farmers in South africa
Convenient! If the SA government was composed of white people, they’d be condemned worldwide as ethnic cleansing racist genocidal monsters (and no doubt Nazis). ....Definitive figures are not available, as the African National Congress (ANC) government ordered the authorities to stop releasing...
www.usmessageboard.com

AMart

Yes I would kill the white supremacists and their family because they're going to grow up to be white supremacists.

If you had a 100 snakes coming at you and you knew some of them were not deadly poisonous. Would you stop and try and find the non poisonous snake ? Or would you close the door and burn the lot of them ?

When whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans

70138405_126874122001256_967879848045314048_o.jpg

And impose laws like this

67388688_101844607837541_1898077345252638720_n.jpg

And because of that live like this

69790509_126875912001077_3309090104760336384_n.jpg

They can't complain about the tactics black S.Africans are using to get their home bk.

Questions ?

"But erm...ya know.....erm blacks need whites because we know how to farm land. You'll starve with out us"

Yeah bcoz only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz

This is Asanda Sokombela. She is a graduate from the University of Fort Hare. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

70297299_126878252000843_2274063309240008704_n.jpg

70718725_126878248667510_4912827152170221568_n.jpg

70514190_126878292000839_2944867626699980800_n.jpg

69728977_126878238667511_5386092858396639232_n.jpg

And there many many more like her.

68577436_101844481170887_7812415451224342528_n.jpg

67650285_101834277838574_3469865969193582592_n.jpg

So spare me the "U'll starve with out us" rhetoric

Whites in SA can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. And the land in SA is NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

As long as whites in SA are not examining their prejudices, then black people in SA should stay hard on them

Black settlement in South Africa predated European by hundreds of years. Blacks had displaced Khoikhoi as far as the Fish river before Europeans first rounded the Cape. Bantus were in the areas currently occupied by the Zulu people as early as 250 BCE.

Also it's not just about farmland. You ignore the hundreds of thousands of people who were forcibly removed from urban areas. We are talking about home owners who had their land confiscated and their houses bulldozed because the area was declared whites only.

But it's interesting that whites around the world seem to think that non-violence is great for black people but don't believe in non-violence for themselves.

But once violence goes ethnic...........it goes real primitive.

Even if (And this is a massive if) whites SA's hijacked the entire SA military there simply isn't enough firepower there to succeed against massed pitchfork assaults by the far more numerous black people.

If White S.Africans want to get violent they will lose and lose very badly

As to the rest of the world's reaction:

This could not happen overnight. To be sure, a coup-like assault on the government would be the overt headline kick-off event. But it isn't a "race war" until the races themselves decide it is. Until then it's simply politics by violent means. Just as in happened in Turkey couple of years ago..

This is about land reform and economic and In S.Africa since freedom little land reform has taken place, and the same in Botswana and Zambia. st.

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen everything will be all right.

Black people remain unshaken.

Black people are fully aware of consequences (death, sanctions)

Black people are taking their land bk and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

I love Julius Malema and his response to Trump

Maybe not all, but you have stated you wanted to see white children drug across the street and murdered.
You are a fucking psychopath and hope the FBI is watching your disturbed ass.

Maybe not all, but you have stated you wanted to see white children drug across the street and murdered.
The same way you mock and laugh at black people being killed by whites. Many black people like me mock and laugh at when white people are being killed blacks.

The same way you mock and laugh at black people being killed by whites. Many black people like me mock and laugh at when white people are being killed blacks.
I dont mock people being murdered, jackass.
I have no idea what the second sentence is supposed to mean. I speak English :dunno:

I have no idea what the second sentence is supposed to mean. I speak English :dunno:
You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

He is a loser who doesn't have the guts to kill whitey. I have no problem with black supremacists I think their Hotep stuff is hilarious. That is the difference between me and Paul, I laugh he wants to mass murder people.

You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.
So you call that jibberish language "violence?" :lol:
No white man is African.
WTF? Sober up and then holler at me.

So you call that jibberish language "violence?" :lol:
No white man is African.
All blacks should be deported from Europe, China, India etc.

He is a loser who doesn't have the guts to kill whitey. I have no problem with black supremacists I think their Hotep stuff is hilarious. That is the difference between me and Paul, I laugh he wants to mass murder people.
White men, women and children are getting murdered and killed by black people in South Africa as you type.

web_photo_kill_whites_10316.jpg

ba6a2423ae0443c8e027ac33bec0f9bc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back