More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago Shootings and Homicides in 2020 (vs 2019)
Shot & Killed: 719 (+55%)
Shot & Wounded: 3455(+51%)
Total Shot: 4174 (+52%)
Total Homicides: 792 (+53%)
79% of the shootings victims were black. 16% were Hispanic.
Now tell me about arrests made ? Charged made ? Leads they have ?

There are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

So tell me about arrests made ? Charged made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

I use Chicago as an example because that is where I live. Chicago is about 1/3 Black, 1/3 white, and 1/3 Hispanic. 79% of the shooting victims were black, 16% Hispanic, and 5% white / Asian. Quoting crime statistics is not racist, so quit playing that card.

And it's nothing to do with no snitch code.

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence.

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

Last edited:

Chicago Police Involved Shootings in 2020 - Shootings 14, Killed - 7

So 20 of the 4,174 shootings were police involved.

There are over 10M arrests each year in the US. The ones in the news are the 5 where a white police officer shoots a black suspect. Crime in black neighborhoods is tenfold what it is elsewhere. Black people cannot believe that cops are gunning for them. Look at the stats. The only people gunning for black men are other black men. I think everyone is tired of the "victim" mindset.

The white racist always tries using Chicago as an example. This is the United States of America. Not The nation of Chicago. Furthermore, Chicago is majority white. Numerically there is more crime in white communities unless all the whites arrested accorijg to this UCR table lived in black communities.

View attachment 451423
View attachment 451424
View attachment 451426

FBI — Table 43
I use Chicago as an example because that is where I live. Chicago is about 1/3 Black, 1/3 white, and 1/3 Hispanic. 79% of the shooting victims were black, 16% Hispanic, and 5% white / Asian. Quoting crime statistics is not racist, so quit playing that card.
February is Black History Month. I'm only 1/164 Black, so I can only celebrate for 3 or 4 hours next Saturday.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
12 million arrests by police a year, 1000 total deaths, 600 white and 400 black. Thats a .000033 risk of stupid black thugs being killed by police. Not even statistical.
History shows us that whites are the thugs. And recent history has made that abundantly clear.
Really? Well it takes many more whites to come close to committing the same level of crime as you wacko black thugs. Plus we don't then complain about police brutality when we are too stupid to do what they tell us
Actually it doesn't Whites commit 3 times the crime and we ain't dividing numbers then multiplying then by 100,000 in order to allow you to make excuses. As for your last sentence, you guys have armed standoffs or kill police if you don't get things your way. We saw that 3 weeks ago.
Waah waah waah Leroy there are lots more whites in the US and we commit about 10% more crime than just a few of you do. But when it comes to the major crimes you have us beat....literally. And you Leroys never listen to what the police tell you to do.
All Rise!

Tonights Lesson:

What Happens When Blacks Have The Same Population As Whites

Since whites have 5 times the population and want to make that an issue, let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how there are whites who can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Let’s keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now. We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development, that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5, there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

Yet to the racist nothing else changes. The only change is crime increases. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by racist whites to deny a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us. For if we apply per capita like the racists do, when a white person has 500 dollars and I have 100, we have the same amount of money.

So there is really no excuse to be made for the historically high white crime rate Cletus. And we don't have to divide 2 numbers than multiply the percentage by 100,000 to make up a number to show that whites commit the most crimes. There are no minor crimes Cletus and whites lead in hate crimes, violent crime, property crime and crimes against family.

The white race in America has been the most feral, criminal and violtent race. The annals of history show it and the annals of the FBI Uniform Crime Reports show it every year.

Here endeth the lesson.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
12 million arrests by police a year, 1000 total deaths, 600 white and 400 black. Thats a .000033 risk of stupid black thugs being killed by police. Not even statistical.
History shows us that whites are the thugs. And recent history has made that abundantly clear.
Why don't you move to Kenya or some other African shithole? There are hardly any white people there and you'd be much happier.
Because I was born here and the first amendment says I can rebut all whiye racist claims as long as I do so peacefully. So you just aren't going to get to run your mouth about blacks with being shown that bean you have in your eye. Deal with it. Or move to Eastern Europe where you can find an all white country.
I've got a bean in my eye? What time did you open that bottle of ripple this morning?
I understand that you're too fucking stupid to get it. Thats why your white ass is a racist.
Wow the black pot is calling the white kettle black.
Nah, I'm smarter than you.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Really? Well it takes many more whites to come close to committing the same level of crime as you wacko black thugs. Plus we don't then complain about police brutality when we are too stupid to do what they tell us
Actually it doesn't Whites commit 3 times the crime and we ain't dividing numbers then multiplying then by 100,000 in order to allow you to make excuses. As for your last sentence, you guys have armed standoffs or kill police if you don't get things your way. We saw that 3 weeks ago.
Waah waah waah Leroy there are lots more whites in the US and we commit about 10% more crime than just a few of you do. But when it comes to the major crimes you have us beat....literally. And you Leroys never listen to what the police tell you to do.
All Rise!

Tonights Lesson:

Since whites have 5 times the population and want to make that an issue, let’s start multiplying by 5. Blacks have over 2 million businesses right now, let’s multiply that by 5 and then see what the outcome will be. Now there are 10 million black owned businesses and more jobs in the black community. Let’s reduce our unemployment rate by 5 to 2.6 percent. Blacks live at a 24 percent rate of poverty lets reduce that times 5 to make it 4.5 percent. Funny how there are whites who can only multiply when it comes to crimes. Let’s keep multiplying folks.

The black economy now grows to 6.5 trillion instead of the 1.3 trillion we have now. We all have 5 times the amount of money we can spend and have earned. What happens them? All kinds of community development, that’s what. Now property values increase in the black community and because of that we have more money in our schools. So now let’s multiply the number of blacks who go to college by 5, there are now 8.5 million blacks in college. This increase in population and jobs lowers the unemployment rate so you have fewer blacks on government assistance because they have stable employment. Youth crime is reduced because you have facilities and jobs available for them in their immediate communities. So then what happens to crime if we do this, it reduces itself by 5 from 26 percent to 5.2 percent. Why? because the factors that create crime are reduced, so then crime reduces itself.

Yet to the racist nothing else changes. The only change is crime increases. The use of per capita fails miserably and is used by racist whites to deny a severe crime problem THEY need to address instead of trying to preach to us. For if we apply per capita like the racists do, when a white person has 500 dollars and I have 100, we have the same amount of money.

So there is really no excuse to be made for the historically high white crime rate Cletus. And we don't have to divide 2 numbers than multiply the percentage by 100,000 to make up a number to show that whites commit the most crimes. There are no minor crimes Cletus and whites lead in hate crimes, violent crime, property crime and crimes against family.

The white race in America has been the most feral, criminal and violtent race. The annals of history show it and the annals of the FBI Uniform Crime Reports show it every year.

Here endeth the lesson.
Dont forget that at some point the collapse of the fragile self esteem of low hanging fruit white boys will guarantee a criminal attack on said Black success ala Black Wall Street.

Chicago Police Involved Shootings in 2020 - Shootings 14, Killed - 7

So 20 of the 4,174 shootings were police involved.

There are over 10M arrests each year in the US. The ones in the news are the 5 where a white police officer shoots a black suspect. Crime in black neighborhoods is tenfold what it is elsewhere. Black people cannot believe that cops are gunning for them. Look at the stats. The only people gunning for black men are other black men. I think everyone is tired of the "victim" mindset.

The white racist always tries using Chicago as an example. This is the United States of America. Not The nation of Chicago. Furthermore, Chicago is majority white. Numerically there is more crime in white communities unless all the whites arrested accorijg to this UCR table lived in black communities.

View attachment 451423
View attachment 451424
View attachment 451426

FBI — Table 43

Since I am quoting U.S statistics, your brining up Chicage is irrelevant. Because when you look at the black population of Chicago and the number of blacks shot, it's less than 1 percent. What you don't want to mention is that for the last 40 years or more black citizens of Chicago have asfked for resources to improve lives in their community and don't get them. I don't play cards, I state facts and this is a fact you don't want to talk about:

How Chicago's White Donor Class Distorts City Policy | Demos

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Why don't you move to Kenya or some other African shithole? There are hardly any white people there and you'd be much happier.
Because I was born here and the first amendment says I can rebut all whiye racist claims as long as I do so peacefully. So you just aren't going to get to run your mouth about blacks with being shown that bean you have in your eye. Deal with it. Or move to Eastern Europe where you can find an all white country.
I've got a bean in my eye? What time did you open that bottle of ripple this morning?
I understand that you're too fucking stupid to get it. Thats why your white ass is a racist.
Tell me, do all you Buckwheats speak ebonics when there aren't any white people around?
Since moderators delete personal attacks having no content related to the thread, why are comments like this never deleted?

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

All Rise!

Tonights Lesson:

Here endeth the lesson.
Dont forget that at some point the collapse of the fragile self esteem of low hanging fruit white boys will guarantee a criminal attack on said Black success ala Black Wall Street.

Yes, that is part of their record, but with blacks having the same number of people, such attacks are highly unlikely. If the numbers are equal whites like these racists would be too scared to attack. Because blacks would have fully staffed police precincts in those neighborhoods, and large all black national guard units.

Last edited:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Tell me, do all you Buckwheats speak ebonics when there aren't any white people around?
Since moderators delete personal attacks having no content related to the thread, why are comments like this never deleted?
That's not an attack. I asked you a question. Well?

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

That was an attack. And there will be no answer to that question cracker.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

How to derail an argument about racism

"
"If you are a white person arguing about racism with a black person here is how to derail the argument:

The main thing is to turn the tables by getting your opponent angry. Once he is then you can say that it is pointless to continue. You “win” and never had to address the substance of his argument!

It is easy to get blacks upset about race because they take the whole race thing way too personally – because, unlike you, it affects them, well, personally! And, if you act in a racist manner in a debate about racism, all the while saying that racism is all in their heads, that will drive them nuts!

The trick is to never take what they say seriously. Instead belittle it. So when they talk about their experience of racism, tell them they see racism everywhere, that they are imagining it. After all, a friend of yours is black (make it up if you have to) and he does not agree. So how can they speak for all black people!? Demand facts and figures, studies and surveys that back up what they say. You need evidence! You need proof!

Tell them how you, as a white person, have had the same experiences too: You were stopped by the police too (when you ran a red light). People touch your daughter’s hair too (she is three). It will make them look like complainers. That you missed the point of their examples will get them upset – just what you want!

If their English is bad, jump on that. If their English is too good then they probably have a good education, so what are they complaining about?"

These at just a few techniques we see used here.

Here are more

A Guide to Derailing Conversations

The links are on he right hand side.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

That was an attack. And there will be no answer to that question cracker.
Go comfort yourself with an ice tea and a bag of skittles.

I know THAT silly. I'm just not Asian.
OK. So you're a non-white .............white ass kisser. Got ya
You sound like a racist. How did this thread last this long?
All blacks on this board are racists. Haven't you noticed by now? That's why none of them deserve any respect or consideration.
I have noticed. They will never get what they can't give.

I know THAT silly. I'm just not Asian.
OK. So you're a non-white .............white ass kisser. Got ya
You sound like a racist. How did this thread last this long?
All blacks on this board are racists. Haven't you noticed by now? That's why none of them deserve any respect or consideration.
I have noticed. They will never get what they can't give.
It is fun to rattle their chains every now and then.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

"
"If you are a white person arguing about racism with a black person here is how to derail the argument:

The main thing is to turn the tables by getting your opponent angry. Once he is then you can say that it is pointless to continue. You “win” and never had to address the substance of his argument!

It is easy to get blacks upset about race because they take the whole race thing way too personally – because, unlike you, it affects them, well, personally! And, if you act in a racist manner in a debate about racism, all the while saying that racism is all in their heads, that will drive them nuts!

The trick is to never take what they say seriously. Instead belittle it. So when they talk about their experience of racism, tell them they see racism everywhere, that they are imagining it. After all, a friend of yours is black (make it up if you have to) and he does not agree. So how can they speak for all black people!? Demand facts and figures, studies and surveys that back up what they say. You need evidence! You need proof!

Tell them how you, as a white person, have had the same experiences too: You were stopped by the police too (when you ran a red light). People touch your daughter’s hair too (she is three). It will make them look like complainers. That you missed the point of their examples will get them upset – just what you want!

If their English is bad, jump on that. If their English is too good then they probably have a good education, so what are they complaining about?"

These at just a few techniques we see used here.

Here are more

A Guide to Derailing Conversations

The links are on he right hand side.
Do you have a real job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back