More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too late----it has already been determined that ANYBODY can claim to be a PERSON OF COLOR

Those Muslims weren’t white. Not that it matters. There was an outcry over 9/11, but no rioting.
No rioting. Are you serious ?

America uses drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan. They sent them during Ramadan, during funerals, after they have prayed, after they protested against drones.

drone-460x250.jpg
Did you see whites rioting on the streets in this country?
I do.
Not because of 9/11, that was the topic

Those Muslims weren’t white. Not that it matters. There was an outcry over 9/11, but no rioting.

America uses drones to send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants and bakeries in Pakistan. They sent them during Ramadan, during funerals, after they have prayed, after they protested against drones.

drone-460x250.jpg
I do.
Yes because of 9/11. How many middle eastern and Indian people got attacked here in the US after 9/11 by whites?

drone-460x250.jpg
I do.
Yes because of 9/11. How many middle eastern and Indian people got attacked here in the US after 9/11 by whites?
Where was the rioting and looting by whites relating to 9/11?

drone-460x250.jpg
I do.
Where was the rioting and looting by whites relating to 9/11?
In the US and the middle East. Dont tell me you didnt read the newspapers during that time?

Move to Africa.
I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

This country owes Foundational Black Americans tangible resources so that we can purchase and control our own safe schools, own neighborhoods, and own our own businesses. And not be subjected to the religion of white supremacy.

67775642_101832074505461_42644756051787776_n.jpg

Not to mention the fact that Africa like the USA is dominated by white supremacy.

67584514_101831927838809_5087079649020739584_n.jpg

Oh? Which BLACK tribe captured your family and sold you into slavery? And no, black slaves didn't build this country. Capitalists did that.

Slaves were used in the backwater South, and because the South wasn't industrialized it lost the war. Slave based economies always fail against capitalist based economies.

My people suffered too. The losers, like you, whine and sniveling and get drunk and act like idiots.

Assholes, like you, want to flail out like the infants you are and hurt and kill white people who have done you no harm because you are fucked in the head.

Move to Africa.
I don't live in Africa, and no one in my family has lived in Africa for 500 years. The countries my distant ancestors came from over there don't even exist any more..

I'm a Foundational Black American and this country was built by black people even a white supremacist like Trump says so

This country owes Foundational Black Americans tangible resources so that we can purchase and control our own safe schools, own neighborhoods, and own our own businesses. And not be subjected to the religion of white supremacy.

Not to mention the fact that Africa like the USA is dominated by white supremacy.

Oh? Which BLACK tribe captured your family and sold you into slavery? And no, black slaves didn't build this country. Capitalists did that.

Slaves were used in the backwater South, and because the South wasn't industrialized it lost the war. Slave based economies always fail against capitalist based economies.

My people suffered too. The losers, like you, whine and sniveling and get drunk and act like idiots.

Assholes, like you, want to flail out like the infants you are and hurt and kill white people who have done you no harm because you are fucked in the head.

" black slaves didn't build this country "

Of course the enslaved Blacks built this country. What kind of weed you smoking? :lol:
I didnt see any capitalists out there picking cotton and harvesting sugar cane. We know Blacks built this country because the confederates went to war to keep them there building this country. Hell if it wasn't for Blacks this country would be about half its current size.

51ZHRtLU6NL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Move to Africa.

Of course the enslaved Blacks built this country. What kind of weed you smoking? :lol:
I didnt see any capitalists out there picking cotton and harvesting sugar cane. We know Blacks built this country because the confederates went to war to keep them there building this country. Hell if it wasn't for Blacks this country would be about half its current size.

No, they didn't. They built the South. The South was an agrarian slave based economy that was crushed by the industrial might of the North.

The vast majority of slaves in the industrial North were the white, indentured servants who you don't seem to count because they were white, so the fact they too were slaves fucks with your whole "white privilege" fantasy.

The book is cute, and panders to low educated, historically ignorant people.

Move to Africa.

No, they didn't. They built the South. The South was an agrarian slave based economy that was crushed by the industrial might of the North.

The vast majority of slaves in the industrial North were the white, indentured servants who you don't seem to count because they were white, so the fact they too were slaves fucks with your whole "white privilege" fantasy.

Black people built the south which built the entire US economy. You aint doing shit with industrialization unless you have the raw materials to do something and the money to create industrialization. Dont take my word for it. Read a book on it. The one I posted is just one of hundreds.

1119_slavery-book.jpg

Move to Africa.

I do not come from THE SOUTH ----the whole country is made of cotton? Thomas Edison was not a Southerner. For special treats when I was a kid we went to the local CHINESE RESTURANT-----I did not taste a "grit" until I was well into my thirties. I also met southerners when I was in my thirties. I found that they are, in general, poor spellers

Move to Africa.

I do not come from THE SOUTH ----the whole country is made of cotton? Thomas Edison was not a Southerner. For special treats when I was a kid we went to the local CHINESE RESTURANT-----I did not taste a "grit" until I was well into my thirties. I also met southerners when I was in my thirties. I found that they are, in general, poor spellers

I didnt ask where you came from, none of the country is made out of cotton, and I didnt say Thomas Edison was a southerner. I said Blacks built this country. If Blacks were not here the US would have simply been a failed British colony.

Mayor of Los Angeles Eric Garcetti Says DWP Will Shut Off Water And Power At Homes That Throw Large Parties

This will only be enforced against poor Black people

Even if it does get enforced for celebrities and rich people who throw parties, they can afford to rent a generator and a water tanker anyway so it will only be a minor inconvenience for them
Lol ok. Just dream shit up to justify your hate.
Dumbfuck
Yeah, I don't see how this is a racial thing.

There are plenty of very rich black comedians, actors and rappers in pedowood. They can afford to throw parties and rent amenities as well.

Not sure how this is a white supremacy thing more than it is a rich people thing. . .

it is clear that you never read the literature of 'BLACK STUDIES" -----which is a course of study that got introduced into the CURRICULA of our universities along with basket weaving in the late 1960s. Know this-----ALL "WHITE" people are automatically ROLLING IN DOUGH (dough = money) and all "black people (now called persons of color in order to SWELL THE RANKS) are extremely poor and their children are starving

Move to Africa.

I didnt ask where you came from, none of the country is made out of cotton, and I didnt say Thomas Edison was a southerner. I said Blacks built this country. If Blacks were not here the US would have simply been a failed British colony.

in the field of psychiatry you would be described as DELUSIONAL

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

The privilege is having the account.

ndt87.jpg

If that were the case why did a white country ever need black slaves???
I have never owned a slave. If I did I would get a White one. They cost a little more but those Blacks are just to lazy and stupid.

Move to Africa.

in the field of psychiatry you would be described as DELUSIONAL

In the realm of normal life you would be called senile. You stated all those things and they didnt have a dam thing to do with what I was talking about.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

ndt87.jpg

I have never owned a slave. If I did I would get a White one. They cost a little more but those Blacks are just to lazy and stupid.

Attachments

• 5ad65b5264b73e06a4d86bbcc9bc8d37--liberal-humor-stupid-liberals.jpg
    5ad65b5264b73e06a4d86bbcc9bc8d37--liberal-humor-stupid-liberals.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 37

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

ndt87.jpg

Because whites were notoriously lazy and weak. They were unable to work in the sun. If you dont believe me, look at some of the reasoning used by the states that wanted to secede from the union.

Mississippi

" These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. "

Move to Africa.

Black people built the south which built the entire US economy. You aint doing shit with industrialization unless you have the raw materials to do something and the money to create industrialization. Dont take my word for it. Read a book on it. The one I posted is just one of hundreds.

1119_slavery-book.jpg

A laughable assertion. The slave based economy of the South was so backward that they couldn't equip their army for the Civil War.

The South did nothing to help the growth of America. That was due to the industrial might of the North which out produced the South by orders of magnitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back