More Sunday morning left spin

I’m sure the left will be rooting for North Korea Against american athletes in the Olympics. Fking traitors

Is this something you honestly believe or are you just talking shit since it is a slow news day?
If anyone voted for trump you bet your ass.

They don’t want Americans keeping their money.

So, let me get this straight. If someone did not vote for Trump then they do not want Americans keeping their money and they will be rooting for North Korea Against american athletes in the Olympics?

Is that really what you think of everyone that did not vote for Trump?
It’s what I said right?

It is. I just wanted to verify as often when you zealots go full stupid you tend to walk it back.

But now we have confirmation that according to JC 260,000,000 Americans in this country do not want Americans keeping their money and they will be rooting for North Korea Against american athletes in the Olympics. And how did he come to this conclusion? Because they did not vote the way he did.

And then your fellow zealots try and get mad when I call you what you are.
well son, how many democrats voted for us to keep our money? They think that it's so? Look, it is their perception worries not mine. I just know what I hear everyday on the news. you all on the left hate americans. You'd rather live with illegals from failed third world nations. Give the american jobs to the illegals and shut out american citizens. it's truly amazing you don't see it. wow.

Exactly what someone who doesn’t fight does

Is that what you call what you zealots on here do.

Gotcha!
You have no skin in the game loser. Fk off

You sit in your basement watching the news shows and talking shit on an internet forum and you think that gives you skin in the game?

You want some skin in the game spend some time serving your country, get a job and pay some taxes, get out of your basement and do some work around your community.
I have skin in the game. I am an american citizen. I pay taxes and you bubba can say whatever the fk you want. but I made a choice for my money's future, a future for my grandkids and brought in the man that identified the swamp in DC. you didn't. so fk off.

Yep, you choose to saddle your grandkids with more debt so you could have your 5 bucks a day back from your taxes. i am sure they will understand
10 trillion was added from the democrats and todate, the forecast is another 1.5 over ten years. what a great cut in that growth. again, you are just a blind person.

Is that what you call what you zealots on here do.

Gotcha!

You sit in your basement watching the news shows and talking shit on an internet forum and you think that gives you skin in the game?

You want some skin in the game spend some time serving your country, get a job and pay some taxes, get out of your basement and do some work around your community.
I have skin in the game. I am an american citizen. I pay taxes and you bubba can say whatever the fk you want. but I made a choice for my money's future, a future for my grandkids and brought in the man that identified the swamp in DC. you didn't. so fk off.

Yep, you choose to saddle your grandkids with more debt so you could have your 5 bucks a day back from your taxes. i am sure they will understand
10 trillion was added from the democrats and todate, the forecast is another 1.5 over ten years. what a great cut in that growth. again, you are just a blind person.

the 1.5 is just from one single bill, not the total that will be added.

you are not blind, just stupid.

the 1.5 is just from one single bill, not the total that will be added.

you are not blind, just stupid.
well sure it is. it is the bill that counts. name another one that adds to the deficit. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back