More Right-Wing Boogaloo on Federal Charges, ANTIFA, Not So Much

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
Weapons should not be used as props. Come at me angrily with an AR-15 and magazine sticking out, I won't take time to check the ejection port to see where the bolt is. I'll probably be pulling my weapon and it always has a loaded magazine and not as a prop. Suggest you do likewise. Weapons for show as props are just stupid attempts to intimidate and terrorize with the threat of violence over unarmed people.
They were used as props and the cops did nothing because they weren't a danger to themselves or others...Deal with it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.
It is so weird. Carillo was active security forces in the Air Force. For him to be so anti-cop while he is basically a cop?
There is a right wing element in this country that has gone bad, well armed, more trained than left wing mobs of rioters and are a clear and present danger to this country.

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
Weapons should not be used as props. Come at me angrily with an AR-15 and magazine sticking out, I won't take time to check the ejection port to see where the bolt is. I'll probably be pulling my weapon and it always has a loaded magazine and not as a prop. Suggest you do likewise. Weapons for show as props are just stupid attempts to intimidate and terrorize with the threat of violence over unarmed people.
They were used as props and the cops did nothing because they weren't a danger to themselves or others...Deal with it.
This is called political intimidation dumb ass. It is the type of things you right-wing extremist love to do in third world shit hole nations.

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.
It is so weird. Carillo was active security forces in the Air Force. For him to be so anti-cop while he is basically a cop?
There is a right wing element in this country that has gone bad, well armed, more trained than left wing mobs of rioters and are a clear and present danger to this country.
No there isn't...And they are more well trained in the defensive use of firearms, which makes them a clear and present danger to felonious controlled opposition punks like Antifa and BLM.

If they were interested in going on the offensive, we would know all about it by now.

YouWouldKnowit.jpg

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.
Sorry liar. It’s left wing idiots like you burning buildings and KILLING COPS. The right responsible for the violence. Fuck you. That’s the only response your idiocy deserves.

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.
The antifa you are terrified of doesn't even exist.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

Both extremes are equally dangerous. Antifa is no joke.
Nope. Their calling card is setting fires.
You like 'em? Fine. I already had my rant about Antifa somewhere here today.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.
I don’t like any extremism. The problem is falling into the trap as seeing them as equal threats. They are far from that. Open your eyes to the threat that is right-wing extremism. The FBI and law enforcement knows where true threat comes from.
Okay. Who am I to say. But I don't approve of them. I just read a scathing article in the SPLC's Hatewatch against the President and Barr for calling Antifa a "terrorist organization." Said it was dangerous to civil rights everywhere, that 90% of the deaths had been committed by the far right.
I still don't like them.

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.
I don’t like any extremism. The problem is falling into the trap as seeing them as equal threats. They are far from that. Open your eyes to the threat that is right-wing extremism. The FBI and law enforcement knows where true threat comes from.
Okay. Who am I to say. But I don't approve of them. I just read a scathing article in the SPLC's Hatewatch against the President and Barr for calling Antifa a "terrorist organization." Said it was dangerous to civil rights everywhere, that 90% of the deaths had been committed by the far right.
I still don't like them.
WTF do you think the hacks at SPLC were going to say?

You and John are going to insist that the right is worse than the left, I'm sure rightwinger and Lonelaugher and Crepitus will be along shortly to tell me the same. I will take back "they are equally bad," but I'm not taking back that they're BOTH bad.

I do not believe in super smart violent ANTIFA criminals unable to be tracked, traced or linked to subversive organizations and unable to be arrested and indicted. Show me the evidence not the "we know it is true, we just can't catch them." Either the right wing militia groups are awfully dumb or that ANTIFA bunch is like super smart. I have met right wing people in public and on this board. They see, mostly normal intelligence. Have not met or talked even on here with any ANTIFA knuckleheads, but do not believe they are that much smarter. Used to be pretty smart, myself.
Or Panitfa is just plain being allowed to get away with shit, like they have been all along....You don;t have to be smart when you're being enabled by those who are supposed to be keeping your criminality in check.
Who is Panitfa? Do you people have to make up cute little new names for everything and everybody? Or is that all you got? 4th grade was rough, but most of us got past it.
Care to comment on the substance, viz. a bunch of mega-bullies who've been allowed to burn, assault, vandalize, and loot everywhere they've thrown their criminal shit attacks, or are you just gonna snivel about my derision of them?
OK. I do not approve of gratuitous violence, looting, burning, and criminal assaults of any type on other people or their property. I don't approve of or trust the right wing to assign it mostly to some ANTIFA bunch as if they and they alone are the great satan, responsible for this mess and a rallying cry of the right-wing to name them a Terrorist Group under laws meant for foreign terrorist, when the Federal crimes of terrorism, and incitement to anarchy are being charge almost daily to some homegrown right wing anti-government Boobaloo Boys movement is not being named as part of it and not being named as a terrorist organization. I am so shallow, I wait and look at arrest records and indictments to see who is committing terrorist acts, inciting violence, killing cops, making and throwing molotov cocktails etc and when agents of ATF and FBI say they committed their acts to incite and blame it on protesters or were hoping their anarchistic activities were being committed now, hoping protests would give them cover, I start to think the president and the right wing are just trying to point in another direction with a hasty "Hey, quick, Look over there!" I saw the 6 block area the ANTIFA took over with their bull$hit, but I did not see burnt out buildings and dead cops there. Now which one am I supposed to fear most, again?
The Boogaloo Boys are a bunch of preppers who've formed a little club...I've heard of them locally, and have been disinterested in doing any more with them than having a beer with them if they happen to show up at the gun club...Every single prepper I've ever met is entirely disinterested in proactive violence.

We do, however, have a clear and unambiguous record of Antifa (happy now?) more than willing to riot, burn and generally destroy property, assault any indivual unfortunate enough to stray into their path, and police forces completely willing to stand aside and let them do it.

The best you can come up with are a few stray outliers, while you blatantly ignore the gross barbarism of a well oranized and funded criminal organization.
Where is the unambiguous record of the last two weeks? Make no mistake, it is the last two weeks that prompted trump talk of naming ANTIFA a terrorist group and they may be, but the current federally indicted show different at the moment. Most of the looters are just mob profiteers of low moral character with mob mentality. It is the trained ones you got to watch closest. I am not what you would call a prepper, though I do keep a duffel bag packed and I train at the range at least monthly. I would no more take a rifle to a protest at a state capital or anywhere else than the man in the moon, and I know I wouldn't carry an unloaded weapon in public for show or any other purpose, ever. Those that would are simply fools. Good way to get shot down here. If they are in your area and you have not been approached, they may doubt you have the talent or would see eye to eye with them. I would definitely not see eye to eye and have been approached, but not by boogaloo as far as I know. I am not on the scene of any riots. All I can do is read the indictments. You got some of the last two weeks you want to post, I'll be glad to read them.

The intelligence agencies report that antifa has a limited presence in the violence in the protests. It's listed as a footnote in the report. That report is about the far right radical extremists who have been responsible for almost all of the violence in the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only ones. There's local far right militias who are also being violent. One of them shot a peaceful protester in New Mexico.
Sorry liar. It’s left wing idiots like you burning buildings and KILLING COPS. The right responsible for the violence. Fuck you. That’s the only response your idiocy deserves.
Who killed cops? Except the two Boogaloo boys who just got arrested for killing a federal security officer and a deputy sheriff?

I do not believe in super smart violent ANTIFA criminals unable to be tracked, traced or linked to subversive organizations and unable to be arrested and indicted. Show me the evidence not the "we know it is true, we just can't catch them." Either the right wing militia groups are awfully dumb or that ANTIFA bunch is like super smart. I have met right wing people in public and on this board. They see, mostly normal intelligence. Have not met or talked even on here with any ANTIFA knuckleheads, but do not believe they are that much smarter. Used to be pretty smart, myself.
Or Panitfa is just plain being allowed to get away with shit, like they have been all along....You don;t have to be smart when you're being enabled by those who are supposed to be keeping your criminality in check.
Who is Panitfa? Do you people have to make up cute little new names for everything and everybody? Or is that all you got? 4th grade was rough, but most of us got past it.
Care to comment on the substance, viz. a bunch of mega-bullies who've been allowed to burn, assault, vandalize, and loot everywhere they've thrown their criminal shit attacks, or are you just gonna snivel about my derision of them?
OK. I do not approve of gratuitous violence, looting, burning, and criminal assaults of any type on other people or their property. I don't approve of or trust the right wing to assign it mostly to some ANTIFA bunch as if they and they alone are the great satan, responsible for this mess and a rallying cry of the right-wing to name them a Terrorist Group under laws meant for foreign terrorist, when the Federal crimes of terrorism, and incitement to anarchy are being charge almost daily to some homegrown right wing anti-government Boobaloo Boys movement is not being named as part of it and not being named as a terrorist organization. I am so shallow, I wait and look at arrest records and indictments to see who is committing terrorist acts, inciting violence, killing cops, making and throwing molotov cocktails etc and when agents of ATF and FBI say they committed their acts to incite and blame it on protesters or were hoping their anarchistic activities were being committed now, hoping protests would give them cover, I start to think the president and the right wing are just trying to point in another direction with a hasty "Hey, quick, Look over there!" I saw the 6 block area the ANTIFA took over with their bull$hit, but I did not see burnt out buildings and dead cops there. Now which one am I supposed to fear most, again?
The Boogaloo Boys are a bunch of preppers who've formed a little club...I've heard of them locally, and have been disinterested in doing any more with them than having a beer with them if they happen to show up at the gun club...Every single prepper I've ever met is entirely disinterested in proactive violence.

We do, however, have a clear and unambiguous record of Antifa (happy now?) more than willing to riot, burn and generally destroy property, assault any indivual unfortunate enough to stray into their path, and police forces completely willing to stand aside and let them do it.

The best you can come up with are a few stray outliers, while you blatantly ignore the gross barbarism of a well oranized and funded criminal organization.
Where is the unambiguous record of the last two weeks? Make no mistake, it is the last two weeks that prompted trump talk of naming ANTIFA a terrorist group and they may be, but the current federally indicted show different at the moment. Most of the looters are just mob profiteers of low moral character with mob mentality. It is the trained ones you got to watch closest. I am not what you would call a prepper, though I do keep a duffel bag packed and I train at the range at least monthly. I would no more take a rifle to a protest at a state capital or anywhere else than the man in the moon, and I know I wouldn't carry an unloaded weapon in public for show or any other purpose, ever. Those that would are simply fools. Good way to get shot down here. If they are in your area and you have not been approached, they may doubt you have the talent or would see eye to eye with them. I would definitely not see eye to eye and have been approached, but not by boogaloo as far as I know. I am not on the scene of any riots. All I can do is read the indictments. You got some of the last two weeks you want to post, I'll be glad to read them.
What you would do is irrelevant to anything....The cops didn't mess with the Michigan protesters because they were no danger to anyone or anything...That's the fact.

AS far as Antifa goes, I'm talking about the last several years, where they've had free reign to terrorize any and every city they have wanted to, without any police intervention....In fact, I defy you to point to a single one of their public shit attacks that was met with equal or greater force from the local riot squads.

Meanwhile, the only remotely problematic incident with the right was a couple hundred nut cases in Charlottesville, and they were even incited by the bused in violent rent-a-mob.

The terroistic threats from Antifa and BLM are real, while any supposed threat from preppers who've built a little show-an-tell society is a 100% fabricated misdirection tactic, meant for hysterical fools.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

No there isn't...And they are more well trained in the defensive use of firearms, which makes them a clear and present danger to felonious controlled opposition punks like Antifa and BLM.

If they were interested in going on the offensive, we would know all about it by now.

View attachment 351272
Last I heard that anarchist SOB that blew up the federal building a few years ago had ties to a Michigan militia. Wasn't it Michigan militia that brought their weapons to their state capital a short time ago? Armed militias are not fraternal organizations. It hasn't been that damn long since I sat in an official briefing of KKK, and militia groups in the 6 state area down here. Doubt it is really different wherever you are. There is no defense training that does not contain offensive discussion as you have to know what you might have to defend against. True, a lot of the owners are just typical dumb asses that think it's cool and like to have fun, but the real deal is around. Don't be naive.

You and John are going to insist that the right is worse than the left, I'm sure rightwinger and Lonelaugher and Crepitus will be along shortly to tell me the same. I will take back "they are equally bad," but I'm not taking back that they're BOTH bad.
Make no mistake. Both bad. All extremes and extremists are bad and both extremes are out there. Would not want you to misunderstand me. From current indictments I cannot see one group as the great Satan. Cameras during riots not usually close enough at night to identify who through the first firebomb or broke out the first window. News crews usually show up as the looters are running out or the building is burning. News crews are like cops. if you really need one they are 10 minutes away. That is why I watch the indictments after the damage is done.

It's the boogaloo boys who like to make Molotov cocktails. Some of them have been arrested at the protests either making or using them.

I don't recall Antifa doing that. I know they get into fights with the far right at protests. I think some of them have been arrested and prosecuted for those fights.

View attachment 351272
Last I heard that anarchist SOB that blew up the federal building a few years ago had ties to a Michigan militia. Wasn't it Michigan militia that brought their weapons to their state capital a short time ago? Armed militias are not fraternal organizations. It hasn't been that damn long since I sat in an official briefing of KKK, and militia groups in the 6 state area down here. Doubt it is really different wherever you are. There is no defense training that does not contain offensive discussion as you have to know what you might have to defend against. True, a lot of the owners are just typical dumb asses that think it's cool and like to have fun, but the real deal is around. Don't be naive.
McVeigh & Nichols were another couple of loony outliers, if not outright patsies.....And there's plenty of evidence to suggest the latter.

Whatever organization brought their firearms to the Michigan capitol is entirely irrelevant to anything, as there was no violence from them, implied or expressed.

I couldn't care less what meetings/briefings you've attended....The simple fact is that these small and marginally organized "right wing militia" groups are no proactive offensive threat to anyone anywhere, despite what the hysterical hacks at SPLC say.

If anyone here is naive and ill informed, it's you.

The politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.

At least one of them wore a bullet proof vest to work when those people were at the capitol with their semi assault weapons.

The politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.

At least one of them wore a bullet proof vest to work when those people were at the capitol with their semi assault weapons.

Body armor poses no physical threat to anyone, cement head.

View attachment 351272
McVeigh & Nichols were another couple of loony outliers, if not outright patsies.....And there's plenty of evidence to suggest the latter.

Whatever organization brought their firearms to the Michigan capitol is entirely irrelevant to anything, as there was no violence from them, implied or expressed.

I couldn't care less what meetings/briefings you've attended....The simple fact is that these small and marginally organized "right wing militia" groups are no proactive offensive threat to anyone anywhere, despite what the hysterical hacks at SPLC say.

If anyone here is naive and ill informed, it's you.
Nope. Only things you can count on is both sides lie about the other and both are dangerous. I am not going to put trust in either of the extremes.
1592365668634.png

I see a very diverse community of rioters wanted by the ATF for arson here in the Twin Cities.
Sorry folks, plenty of people of color wanted and the dreams of blaming whitey are fading fast.
Regardless of color, they should face the full penalty of the law as domestic terrorists.

I see a very diverse community of rioters wanted by the ATF for arson here in the Twin Cities.
Sorry folks, plenty of people of color wanted and the dreams of blaming whitey are fading fast.
Regardless of color, they should face the full penalty of the law as domestic terrorists.
Pretty equal opportunity group of A$$holes. Hope they catch every one. ATF ought to have a go fund me site to contribute to upping the bounty on their asses.

Forum List

Back