More Right-Wing Boogaloo on Federal Charges, ANTIFA, Not So Much

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.

And no one is disputing that they are hooligans that will resort to the occasional property damage.
But as I've pointed out, so far, they've killed no one...haven't even seriously injured someone.
Now, on the other side of the aisle....
They looted and burned down a fuckton of a major metropolitan main drag, where I spent a significant portion of my young adulthood, cocksucker.

"Occasional property damage"...Fuck you.

And still no bodies. Or no serious injuries. They're a convenient excuse because you knuckledraggers can't bring yourselves to admit that they might not be responsible for most of the looting and damage. Still remains to be seen if those "patriots" on the right weren't the ones who were actually doing the damage. But you go right ahead and get your panties in a twist over it. Those bad, bad lefties will be made to answer for their indiscretions.

All killed by white big igloo supremacists

Attachments

• deadforblm.jpeg
    deadforblm.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 89
If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.

And no one is disputing that they are hooligans that will resort to the occasional property damage.
But as I've pointed out, so far, they've killed no one...haven't even seriously injured someone.
They looted and burned down a fuckton of a major metropolitan main drag, where I spent a significant portion of my young adulthood, cocksucker.

And still no bodies. Or no serious injuries. They're a convenient excuse because you knuckledraggers can't bring yourselves to admit that they might not be responsible for most of the looting and damage. Still remains to be seen if those "patriots" on the right weren't the ones who were actually doing the damage. But you go right ahead and get your panties in a twist over it. Those bad, bad lefties will be made to answer for their indiscretions.

"No serious injuries".

"No serious injuries".
Nope none at all cause by the peacful protesters

I do not believe in super smart violent ANTIFA criminals unable to be tracked, traced or linked to subversive organizations and unable to be arrested and indicted. Show me the evidence not the "we know it is true, we just can't catch them." Either the right wing militia groups are awfully dumb or that ANTIFA bunch is like super smart. I have met right wing people in public and on this board. They see, mostly normal intelligence. Have not met or talked even on here with any ANTIFA knuckleheads, but do not believe they are that much smarter. Used to be pretty smart, myself.
Or Panitfa is just plain being allowed to get away with shit, like they have been all along....You don;t have to be smart when you're being enabled by those who are supposed to be keeping your criminality in check.
Who is Panitfa? Do you people have to make up cute little new names for everything and everybody? Or is that all you got? 4th grade was rough, but most of us got past it.

I do not believe in super smart violent ANTIFA criminals unable to be tracked, traced or linked to subversive organizations and unable to be arrested and indicted. Show me the evidence not the "we know it is true, we just can't catch them." Either the right wing militia groups are awfully dumb or that ANTIFA bunch is like super smart. I have met right wing people in public and on this board. They see, mostly normal intelligence. Have not met or talked even on here with any ANTIFA knuckleheads, but do not believe they are that much smarter. Used to be pretty smart, myself.
Or Panitfa is just plain being allowed to get away with shit, like they have been all along....You don;t have to be smart when you're being enabled by those who are supposed to be keeping your criminality in check.
Who is Panitfa? Do you people have to make up cute little new names for everything and everybody? Or is that all you got? 4th grade was rough, but most of us got past it.
Care to comment on the substance, viz. a bunch of mega-bullies who've been allowed to burn, assault, vandalize, and loot everywhere they've thrown their criminal shit attacks, or are you just gonna snivel about my derision of them?

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.
It is so weird. Carillo was active security forces in the Air Force. For him to be so anti-cop while he is basically a cop?

The antifa you are terrified of doesn't even exist.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

Both extremes are equally dangerous. Antifa is no joke.

Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

Antifa doesn't really exist the way these republicans want it to.

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital with assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders. See also:

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Nope. Their calling card is setting fires.
You like 'em? Fine. I already had my rant about Antifa somewhere here today.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
The politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.

Last edited:
Care to comment on the substance, viz. a bunch of mega-bullies who've been allowed to burn, assault, vandalize, and loot everywhere they've thrown their criminal shit attacks, or are you just gonna snivel about my derision of them?
OK. I do not approve of gratuitous violence, looting, burning, and criminal assaults of any type on other people or their property. I don't approve of or trust the right wing to assign it mostly to some ANTIFA bunch as if they and they alone are the great satan, responsible for this mess and a rallying cry of the right-wing to name them a Terrorist Group under laws meant for foreign terrorist, when the Federal crimes of terrorism, and incitement to anarchy are being charge almost daily to some homegrown right wing anti-government Boobaloo Boys movement is not being named as part of it and not being named as a terrorist organization. I am so shallow, I wait and look at arrest records and indictments to see who is committing terrorist acts, inciting violence, killing cops, making and throwing molotov cocktails etc and when agents of ATF and FBI say they committed their acts to incite and blame it on protesters or were hoping their anarchistic activities were being committed now, hoping protests would give them cover, I start to think the president and the right wing are just trying to point in another direction with a hasty "Hey, quick, Look over there!" I saw the 6 block area the ANTIFA took over with their bull$hit, but I did not see burnt out buildings and dead cops there. Now which one am I supposed to fear most, again?

Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
Thise politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.
Eat shit, you lying weasel....Had those weapons any live ammo with them, the cops would have arrested those men.

Nope. Their calling card is setting fires.
You like 'em? Fine. I already had my rant about Antifa somewhere here today.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.
I don’t like any extremism. The problem is falling into the trap as seeing them as equal threats. They are far from that. Open your eyes to the threat that is right-wing extremism. The FBI and law enforcement knows where true threat comes from.

Last edited:
Thise politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.
Eat shit, you lying weasel....Had those weapons any live ammo with them, the cops would have arrested those men.
They were called armed protesters numbnuts. Stop with your lying.

OK. I do not approve of gratuitous violence, looting, burning, and criminal assaults of any type on other people or their property. I don't approve of or trust the right wing to assign it mostly to some ANTIFA bunch as if they and they alone are the great satan, responsible for this mess and a rallying cry of the right-wing to name them a Terrorist Group under laws meant for foreign terrorist, when the Federal crimes of terrorism, and incitement to anarchy are being charge almost daily to some homegrown right wing anti-government Boobaloo Boys movement is not being named as part of it and not being named as a terrorist organization. I am so shallow, I wait and look at arrest records and indictments to see who is committing terrorist acts, inciting violence, killing cops, making and throwing molotov cocktails etc and when agents of ATF and FBI say they committed their acts to incite and blame it on protesters or were hoping their anarchistic activities were being committed now, hoping protests would give them cover, I start to think the president and the right wing are just trying to point in another direction with a hasty "Hey, quick, Look over there!" I saw the 6 block area the ANTIFA took over with their bull$hit, but I did not see burnt out buildings and dead cops there. Now which one am I supposed to fear most, again?
The Boogaloo Boys are a bunch of preppers who've formed a little club...I've heard of them locally, and have been disinterested in doing any more with them than having a beer with them if they happen to show up at the gun club...Every single prepper I've ever met is entirely disinterested in proactive violence.

We do, however, have a clear and unambiguous record of Antifa (happy now?) more than willing to riot, burn and generally destroy property, assault any indivual unfortunate enough to stray into their path, and police forces completely willing to stand aside and let them do it.

The best you can come up with are a few stray outliers, while you blatantly ignore the gross barbarism of a well oranized and funded criminal organization.

Weapons should not be used as props. Come at me angrily with an AR-15 and magazine sticking out, I won't take time to check the ejection port to see where the bolt is. I'll probably be pulling my weapon and it always has a loaded magazine and not as a prop. Suggest you do likewise. Weapons for show as props are just stupid attempts to intimidate and terrorize with the threat of violence over unarmed people.

They were called armed protesters numbnuts. Stop with your lying.

"Armed" means they were carrying guns....They had no ammo...So go fuck yourself, you fifth columnist peckerhead.

Forum List

Back